• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE 2K23: WrestlingSmarks King & Queen of the Ring Tournaments III

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
@gurryman @Jeff Valley Driver @Booty By Jake @Cereal Killer @Hoss @Sky @Matrix @Lethal Jade

Some, or both, of your entrants are either not on CC or will be difficult for me to make.
I can attempt to create them, no guarantee of high-quality, or you can swap out for someone that either might be on CC or easier to make.

Henry Rollins
Joan Jett
Oderus Urungus
Alissa White-Gluz
MCA
Samantha Fox
Pete Townshend (The Who)
Debbie Harry
slowthai
Rico Nasty
King Diamond
Tim Capello
Dolly Parton
Danny Worsnop
Jon Bon Jovi

Last edited:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Since neither of mine are there, let me go a little more popular and try Rob Zombie and Ice Spice (if they haven't been taken)

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
giphy.gif

Dean Martin

&

giphy.gif

Lita Ford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
@gurryman @Jeff Valley Driver @Booty By Jake @Cereal Killer @Hoss @Sky @Matrix @Lethal Jade

Some, or both, of your entrants are either not on CC or will be difficult for me to make.
I can attempt to create them, no guarantee of high-quality, or you can swap out for someone that either might be on CC or easier to make.

Henry Rollins
Joan Jett
Oderus Urungus
Alissa White-Gluz
MCA
Samantha Fox
Pete Townshend (The Who)
Debbie Harry
slowthai
Rico Nasty
King Diamond
Tim Capello
Dolly Parton
Danny Worsnop
Jon Bon Jovi
I was worried that'd happen. I will take a look at CC tonight and see who I can find for you to use for me instead.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
I was worried that'd happen. I will take a look at CC tonight and see who I can find for you to use for me instead.
Will look on the CC aswell, surpised Joan Jett isn't there. I'll post an update either tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
Yeah I foresaw this happening with SOME people, but not as many as it did. I was also completely shocked about Joan not being there. It's entirely possible that they are on CC but just aren't labeled correctly or I didn't search correctly. There were two more CAWs on this list until I found them under completely different tags and had to edit them because they were used as a base for someone else by the original uploader.