• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE 2k23 Creations Thread

Rosie

Dark Side
1679060894625.png

Find an awesome created wrestler on Community creations? Did you make your own custom character in the game? Is there an AWESOME arena you have to share? Go right ahead here as this is a thread different from the general discussion where specifically you want to share in-game creations done by you or members of the community. Even if you want tips from other members, then ask away.

Only "rules" I say is, when possible, credit an original creator if you share one from community creations. I'll be making a few created wrestlers tonight after class (though I got one mostly done already :D). So, let's get creative!​

Rosie

Dark Side
3df81234-b5df-4352-bb8e-5c67c848bc4b.png

I give you, my first male CAW. My original e-fed character, "The Dangerous" Ryan Doucette. Made him with a different look than normal in terms of hair, but I really like him for a day one CAW.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Sometimes I doodle them. Sometimes I find one online. Other times a mix. Not the best, but I get the job done. Why you ask? What logo you'd need?
I need a logo for my shirt (and maybe my pants idk.) that includes a Diamond and the words “Brandon Blaze” in someway as where I’m at right now I gave myself the nickname The Diamond haha.

Rosie

Dark Side
I need a logo for my shirt (and maybe my pants idk.) that includes a Diamond and the words “Brandon Blaze” in someway as where I’m at right now I gave myself the nickname The Diamond haha.

I am about to head to bed... but I'll sleep on it. Lmk the colours and I might see what I can do. :)

Rosie

Dark Side
Ladies and Gentlemen. I am proud to give you:

All Money, The Slayer of Freaks and the Tamer of Geeks, The BEST AT HASHTAGS, The Golden Traveller, the EMBODIMENT of American Exceptionalism, The Pride of Buffalo, The Great, Better than Perfect, The Master of the Buffalo Wild Wing, a man with a SMOKING Hot Wife, B-T-G, Brian Toogood!!!

f1e2aa28-b567-4d04-8ea7-8ba8e0230d30.png
7b3d2bc3-cb87-495d-987c-96a0ff4e9588.png
e9ed025d-6106-485a-a11d-ce8b09f516b4.png

Back trunk logo made by @Nostradamus

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
I can doodle some, but the key us you can find logos online convert them to backgroundless images, then upload to 2k23's site.
Yeah I know how to upload some, just never thought about it for my original caws. And I'm not talented enough to make real wrestlers