• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE 2K22: WrestlingSmarks Universe Mode!!

The Gipper

The Gipper
1662729584949.gif

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Update: my grandma’s passing honestly been hitting me hard, and idk it’s just had me not feeling like watching cpus fight and everything. Like I can enjoy playing the game, because I’m more involved. But honestly watching two or four or however many people fight when I got no control over it just isn’t something I can sit there and enjoy. I’ll see how I feel in the morning, and hopefully I feel great. If not, the first day I feel great then I’ll record a bunch of stuff, and schedule it our. I’m honestly truly sorry and I feel bad for letting everyone down. I just don’t have the passion or desire for this right now. But I promise to try and make the shows as great as I can once I can bring myself to do it. It’s takes close to two hours sometimes to set up the matches, record, edit and everything. So it’s going to have to be a day I feel like wasting 4 or 5 maybe more hours. Maybe over the course of a few different days actually since it’s never actually one long recording for a show anyway. But I promise this isn’t the end.