• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE 2K22: WrestlingSmarks Universe Mode!!

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Card. Remember these first two shows, the brand split isn’t there yet.

Danhausen vs Logan Paul

Tea Time vs Britt Baker and Sasha Banks

B Team vs Demolition

Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Fenix

Malakai Black vs Moose

Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns

Number 1 Contender Match

Sami Zayn vs Triple H

SCW World Title Match

Konosuke Takeshita(c) vs Lince Dorado.​
Oh Sami Zayn getting put into retirement lol

The Gipper

The Gipper
Oh Sami Zayn getting put into retirement lol
Oh I’m so scared! Look at me quiver in fear at the prospect of Triple H!

EXCEPT YOU CANT! YOU CAN’T LOOK AT ME! Mostly because this is text not video but also because Triple H ain’t on Sami Zayn and the rest of Heel HOOKs level. Triple H is so far below our level that if he looks real close, he’ll find the actual corpse of Katie Vick! And you will stay below us as Sami Zayn goes onto to win the World title! OLE!

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Oh I’m so scared! Look at me quiver in fear at the prospect of Triple H!

EXCEPT YOU CANT! YOU CAN’T LOOK AT ME! Mostly because this is text not video but also because Triple H ain’t on Sami Zayn and the rest of Heel HOOKs level. Triple H is so far below our level that if he looks real close, he’ll find the actual corpse of Katie Vick! And you will stay below us as Sami Zayn goes onto to win the World title! OLE!
Triple H is going to book Sami Zayn into WMUniverse obscurity.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Card. Remember these first two shows, the brand split isn’t there yet.

Danhausen vs Logan Paul

Tea Time vs Britt Baker and Sasha Banks

B Team vs Demolition

Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Fenix

Malakai Black vs Moose

Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns

Number 1 Contender Match

Sami Zayn vs Triple H

SCW World Title Match

Konosuke Takeshita(c) vs Lince Dorado.​
Great card. Danhausen vs Logan Paul, never thought I'd see that. :lol Takeshita vs Lince sounds so good on paper for the World Title.

Also that's legit the dream match for Tea Time right off the bat, Britt and Sasha teaming up is awesome.

Malakai vs Moose will be a heck of a battle, their styles should be interesting to see clash.
Eddie vs Fenix. :homer: