WWE 2K22 suggestion Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
WWE 2K22 will be made dedicated to The Undertaker and will have Edge on the cover.

They are gonna improve a lot in this game...

Here is a vid and Taker's trailer to find out.

Reactions: IndyWrestler1

jphill18

Reaction score
WWE 2K Game Improvements

Career Season Mode

Have a career season mode that is ten years in length.

You can play as an existing or created male of female wwe superstar.

Career and Season Mode

The season mode and universe mode will have

• Drafts
    • Will occur per year in line with wwe time scales. So September or after wrestlemania each year
  • Rivalries
    • Singles
      • 1 vs 1
      • Faction (1 vs 2, 3, 4)
      • Triple threat
      • Fatal 4 way
    • Tag Team
      • 2vs 2
      • Triple threat rivalries
      • Fatal 4 way
  • Inter show
    • Singles
    • Champ vs champ
    • Wrestlemania
  • Tag team
    • 2 vs 2
    • 3 vs 3
    • vs 5
  • Fatigue
· This can bring more of a sports feel to the game and wrestler management. Worked really well on one of the gm modes way back when and is awesome on pro evo and fifa. have boosters for quick wins, and bring back beat the clock challenges for rumble, chamber etc. Money in the bank entry tournaments.

if you over exert in certain matches this can lower your stamina bar in upcoming matches/show episodes/ppvs. if you over exert yourself too much over x amount of matches or in one match you risk injury.

when your stamina lowers your wrestler feels slower, and has slower reactions/less likely to counter, more breathless etc.

• Have a pre match bar that is green.
  • After long matches, at the next show the bar will not be full.
  • If a wrestler wresltes more than one match or has been attacked before the match during show, damage will carry over.
  • If the wrestler over exerts themselves injury may occur
Injury return/Rivalry

• Post Match assaults when the wrestler is defenseless trigger stretcher cut scene.
  • Multiple superstars can get purple to grey damage in one match.
    • This can be 1vs 1 all members of 2 vs 2, triple threat or fatal 4 way.
  • Weapons cause more damage.
    • Assaults with chairs and steel steps can trigger ambulance cut scene.
    • This scene can be interacted with and you can continue assault during this.
  • Injury
Depending on severity wrestler will be out for month(s)

• Specific Matches (Career and Universe only)
    • Beat the clock challenges
    • King of the ring tournaments
    • Money in the bank tournament to decide entry
    • Elimination chamber tournament
  • Hell in a cell
    • OMG being thrown off the cell or through the cell triggers a injury cutscene, wrestler can choose to continue or lose the match and not take anymore damage.

• Supernatural Wrestlers
    • The fiend
    • Alexa Bliss
    • Undertaker
    • Kane
    • Mankind
    • Papa Shango
    • Boogeyman
  • Supernatural match Types
    • These can be either normal wrestler vs supernatural or supernatural vs supernatural. Cannot be normal vs normal;
      • Inferno
      • Buried Alive
      • Interference allowed. If the wrestler interferes and causes undertaker, the fiend or kane. This triggers a longer term story.
      • Casket
·

• Supernatural Post match
    • Inferno
    • Winner can continue the beat down and set wrestler on fire
    • Casket
    • After the match the wrestler if they have beaten the supernatural wrestler can choose to then set the casket on fire
·

• Supernatural Match Type Aftermath.
    • If one of the supernatural wrestlers is defeated by;
      • being cheated in buried alive or
      • then completely set on fire in inferno, or
      • The casket is set on fire post match
The above trigger that the supernatural wrestler will be absent injured for months.

• They will then after 1 month begin to play psychological mind games,
    • Blackout arenas
    • Ring lifting etc.
These will occur at pivotal moments in matches, when the wrestler looks like they are about to win. These can occur in title matches, royal rumble, elimination chamber and normal singles matches.

This will continue until the supernatural wrestler returns for a big match at a ppv such as survivor series, royal rumble, wrestlemania, summerslam.

• Interactive Backstage Free Roam
  • Wrestler Attires
    • In ring
    • Entrance
    • Promo
    • Backstage.
Match Physiques and damage

• Extreme Diving Moves
    • If you go for a diving move of a ladder or ring post to announce table or cell roof ro floor and miss this should inflict damage on your wrestler and dependent on severity.
  • Diving move to knees.
    • If you go for a moonsault or frog splash type move and the wrestler pulls their knees up or rolls out of the way your wrestler sustains damage.
  • Spears.
    • If you go for a spear as finishing omg, or tunbuckle and miss this causes damage to the wrestler.
    • For example
      • Turnbuckle spear
      • Finishing spear
      • Table spear/Cell/Barricade Spear
· If you miss any of the above and hit the ring post, barricade, cell wall or go through the table you experience yellow to orange level damage to your right or left shoulder only.

Wrestler Styles

wrestlers need more individuality, a lot of them feel a bit samey, they all wretle and start matches the same

as of wwe 2k19 you have 2 in game wrestler paybacks, a list of wrestler abilities and skills.

i think that the payback feature should be scrapped in favour of abilities and skills.

i believe that the payback features would be better served under wrestler abilities.

for you to understand further i wil use the example of pro evolution soccer.

in pro evolution soccer you have a list of approximately 30 skills that a footballer can be assigned a maximum of 10. each skill has a different influence on player ability in the game.

in terms of a future wwe game this would give wrestlers more uniqueness and life.

another feature could be wrestler style.

• luchadore
  • technical
  • Innovator of offense
  • strategist
  • explosive powerhouse
  • rassler
  • viper/assasin
  • supernatural
  • monster/beast
  • goliath
wrestlers that fit each criteria would then have certain wreslting styles, abilites.

game speed is also something i think could be tweaked i.e i think the games a bit too fast. i actually think you got it correct in terms of match speed in wwe 2k17

Match Types to add and improve

• Add
    • Special Referee
    • Slobber Knocker
    • Lumberjack
    • I quit
    • Gauntlet
  • · Supernatural match Types
    • Inferno
    • Buried Alive
    • Casket
These can be either normal wrestler vs supernatural or supernatural vs supernatural. Cannot be normal vs normal

Improve

• Single Matches
    • Manager
    • Be able to call for your manager to distract/remove ref/break pinfall
    • Call for your manager to provide a weapon and distract ref
  • Tag Matches
    • Call for tag partner to
      • Break Pinfall
      • Attack oppent
    • Manager
  • Hell in a cell
    • Improvements
      • Hell in a cell Specific OMG
      • Throw off or through the cell, triggers ambulance cut scene wrestler can continue or quit.
      • Extreme rules weapons wheel
      • Interactive steel steps- they can be used as in normal matches
    • Stipulation
      • I quit
      • Pinfall or submit
      • Last man Standing
  • I quit
    • Can be extreme Rules or Hell in cell match type

• OMG Moments
omg moments going back to player skills and wrestler style i think that a wrestler should have a maximum of 15 omg slots that can be applied and are associated with their wrestler style and weight classification.

also some of the omg moments are listed as normal moves, omg moments should be pulled from being assigned as normal moves i.e super spear, avalanche rko, attitude adjustment, apron powerbomb.

• Hell in a cell OMG
    • Break the cell wall
    • Throw off the cell omg
    • Through the cell Omg.
    • Dive off the cell.
Reigns OMG

omg moves that could be improved are announce table omgs, roman reigns drive by, and barricade breakers.

in terms of the drive by, you currently have to whip the opponent into the turnbuckle and then initiate the animation using the assigned combo. if you watch how he hits it in matches it happens in about 4 different scenarios;

blindside

opponent set up on the rope

opponents head nextring post.

weapon assisted drive by -chair or steel steps.

Coast to Coast

the coast to coast move can also be improved as it is hit in 2 ways.

with or without as steel chair or trash can.

Announce Table Breakers

announce table finishers. powerbombs and brock lesnars f-5 are not delivered on top of the announce table. they are delivered in a similar way to the announce table attitude adjustment/chokelams.

it would be worth changing announce table omg moves to announce table finishers, and being able to assigning a normal move, diving move and 2 or more finshers. similar to how table moves are executed. also it should be possible to counter these moves.

table finishers. the table spear should be added as a table move finisher

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
This is a fan made teaser trailer, and they clearly used an Undertaker mod in GTAV to film the motorcycle parts lol.

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
WWE 2K Game Improvements

Career Season Mode

Have a career season mode that is ten years in length.

You can play as an existing or created male of female wwe superstar.

Career and Season Mode

The season mode and universe mode will have

• Drafts
    • Will occur per year in line with wwe time scales. So September or after wrestlemania each year
  • Rivalries
    • Singles
      • 1 vs 1
      • Faction (1 vs 2, 3, 4)
      • Triple threat
      • Fatal 4 way
    • Tag Team
      • 2vs 2
      • Triple threat rivalries
      • Fatal 4 way
  • Inter show
    • Singles
    • Champ vs champ
    • Wrestlemania
  • Tag team
    • 2 vs 2
    • 3 vs 3
    • vs 5
  • Fatigue
· This can bring more of a sports feel to the game and wrestler management. Worked really well on one of the gm modes way back when and is awesome on pro evo and fifa. have boosters for quick wins, and bring back beat the clock challenges for rumble, chamber etc. Money in the bank entry tournaments.

if you over exert in certain matches this can lower your stamina bar in upcoming matches/show episodes/ppvs. if you over exert yourself too much over x amount of matches or in one match you risk injury.

when your stamina lowers your wrestler feels slower, and has slower reactions/less likely to counter, more breathless etc.

• Have a pre match bar that is green.
  • After long matches, at the next show the bar will not be full.
  • If a wrestler wresltes more than one match or has been attacked before the match during show, damage will carry over.
  • If the wrestler over exerts themselves injury may occur
Injury return/Rivalry

• Post Match assaults when the wrestler is defenseless trigger stretcher cut scene.
  • Multiple superstars can get purple to grey damage in one match.
    • This can be 1vs 1 all members of 2 vs 2, triple threat or fatal 4 way.
  • Weapons cause more damage.
    • Assaults with chairs and steel steps can trigger ambulance cut scene.
    • This scene can be interacted with and you can continue assault during this.
  • Injury
Depending on severity wrestler will be out for month(s)

• Specific Matches (Career and Universe only)
    • Beat the clock challenges
    • King of the ring tournaments
    • Money in the bank tournament to decide entry
    • Elimination chamber tournament
  • Hell in a cell
    • OMG being thrown off the cell or through the cell triggers a injury cutscene, wrestler can choose to continue or lose the match and not take anymore damage.

• Supernatural Wrestlers
    • The fiend
    • Alexa Bliss
    • Undertaker
    • Kane
    • Mankind
    • Papa Shango
    • Boogeyman
  • Supernatural match Types
    • These can be either normal wrestler vs supernatural or supernatural vs supernatural. Cannot be normal vs normal;
      • Inferno
      • Buried Alive
      • Interference allowed. If the wrestler interferes and causes undertaker, the fiend or kane. This triggers a longer term story.
      • Casket
·

• Supernatural Post match
    • Inferno
    • Winner can continue the beat down and set wrestler on fire
    • Casket
    • After the match the wrestler if they have beaten the supernatural wrestler can choose to then set the casket on fire
·

• Supernatural Match Type Aftermath.
    • If one of the supernatural wrestlers is defeated by;
      • being cheated in buried alive or
      • then completely set on fire in inferno, or
      • The casket is set on fire post match
The above trigger that the supernatural wrestler will be absent injured for months.

• They will then after 1 month begin to play psychological mind games,
    • Blackout arenas
    • Ring lifting etc.
These will occur at pivotal moments in matches, when the wrestler looks like they are about to win. These can occur in title matches, royal rumble, elimination chamber and normal singles matches.

This will continue until the supernatural wrestler returns for a big match at a ppv such as survivor series, royal rumble, wrestlemania, summerslam.

• Interactive Backstage Free Roam
  • Wrestler Attires
    • In ring
    • Entrance
    • Promo
    • Backstage.
Match Physiques and damage

• Extreme Diving Moves
    • If you go for a diving move of a ladder or ring post to announce table or cell roof ro floor and miss this should inflict damage on your wrestler and dependent on severity.
  • Diving move to knees.
    • If you go for a moonsault or frog splash type move and the wrestler pulls their knees up or rolls out of the way your wrestler sustains damage.
  • Spears.
    • If you go for a spear as finishing omg, or tunbuckle and miss this causes damage to the wrestler.
    • For example
      • Turnbuckle spear
      • Finishing spear
      • Table spear/Cell/Barricade Spear
· If you miss any of the above and hit the ring post, barricade, cell wall or go through the table you experience yellow to orange level damage to your right or left shoulder only.

Wrestler Styles

wrestlers need more individuality, a lot of them feel a bit samey, they all wretle and start matches the same

as of wwe 2k19 you have 2 in game wrestler paybacks, a list of wrestler abilities and skills.

i think that the payback feature should be scrapped in favour of abilities and skills.

i believe that the payback features would be better served under wrestler abilities.

for you to understand further i wil use the example of pro evolution soccer.

in pro evolution soccer you have a list of approximately 30 skills that a footballer can be assigned a maximum of 10. each skill has a different influence on player ability in the game.

in terms of a future wwe game this would give wrestlers more uniqueness and life.

another feature could be wrestler style.

• luchadore
  • technical
  • Innovator of offense
  • strategist
  • explosive powerhouse
  • rassler
  • viper/assasin
  • supernatural
  • monster/beast
  • goliath
wrestlers that fit each criteria would then have certain wreslting styles, abilites.

game speed is also something i think could be tweaked i.e i think the games a bit too fast. i actually think you got it correct in terms of match speed in wwe 2k17

Match Types to add and improve

• Add
    • Special Referee
    • Slobber Knocker
    • Lumberjack
    • I quit
    • Gauntlet
  • · Supernatural match Types
    • Inferno
    • Buried Alive
    • Casket
These can be either normal wrestler vs supernatural or supernatural vs supernatural. Cannot be normal vs normal

Improve

• Single Matches
    • Manager
  • Tag Matches
    • Call for tag partner to
      • Break Pinfall
      • Attack oppent
    • Manager
  • Hell in a cell
    • Improvements
      • Hell in a cell Specific OMG
      • Throw off or through the cell, triggers ambulance cut scene wrestler can continue or quit.
      • Extreme rules weapons wheel
      • Interactive steel steps- they can be used as in normal matches
    • Stipulation
      • I quit
      • Pinfall or submit
      • Last man Standing
  • I quit
    • Can be extreme Rules or Hell in cell match type

• OMG Moments
omg moments going back to player skills and wrestler style i think that a wrestler should have a maximum of 15 omg slots that can be applied and are associated with their wrestler style and weight classification.

also some of the omg moments are listed as normal moves, omg moments should be pulled from being assigned as normal moves i.e super spear, avalanche rko, attitude adjustment, apron powerbomb.

• Hell in a cell OMG
    • Break the cell wall
    • Throw off the cell omg
    • Through the cell Omg.
    • Dive off the cell.
Reigns OMG

omg moves that could be improved are announce table omgs, roman reigns drive by, and barricade breakers.

in terms of the drive by, you currently have to whip the opponent into the turnbuckle and then initiate the animation using the assigned combo. if you watch how he hits it in matches it happens in about 4 different scenarios;

blindside

opponent set up on the rope

opponents head nextring post.

weapon assisted drive by -chair or steel steps.

Coast to Coast

the coast to coast move can also be improved as it is hit in 2 ways.

with or without as steel chair or trash can.

Announce Table Breakers

announce table finishers. powerbombs and brock lesnars f-5 are not delivered on top of the announce table. they are delivered in a similar way to the announce table attitude adjustment/chokelams.

it would be worth changing announce table omg moves to announce table finishers, and being able to assigning a normal move, diving move and 2 or more finshers. similar to how table moves are executed. also it should be possible to counter these moves.

table finishers. the table spear should be added as a table move finisher
You forgot to add that Sandy Shores is in the game

• Wow
Reactions: Roadster

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
deanmalenko
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Creation Modes:

1. Decorate the Stadium similar to the Create an Arena mode but have where you can decorate the hallways, Interview area, Lockerrooms, GM Office, and Owner's office.
  2. Create a championship mode: Names of every match type that's in the game as a name for the championship. Also, have a stipulation for the championships it could only be defended on a certain PPV or in a certain match type. Also, we could choose between Mixed Tag, Single, Tag, or Trio. Also, have the money terms as names for the championship as well. Also, have Countries' names as the championships' names. Also, the States names for the championships' names.
  3. Custom Referees: Have female Referees with all the shirts the male referees are wearing. Also, let us choose which era we could choose from or what style the shirt should look like:
    Hg6ORCN.png
    patrick5.png
    a2bc62facb00406e1e6122e2cd89d534.jpg
    A1yjEn24w+L._UX385_.jpg
    5d4e685bbc4283efe1ac70b1c0fbc6f2.jpg
    But keep these two Referees from WWE2K20:h0wvgdpjxmf41.png.

Reactions: IndyWrestler1

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
deanmalenko
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Hallways options:
37d45da2db01c2497ce6599e27d91dad.jpg

87507c0a665aaaf9af6207dc61edca60.jpeg

gettyimages-1067321678-640x640.jpg

gettyimages-1132153696-640x640.jpg

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
deanmalenko
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Offices options ideas:

images-1.jpg
images.jpg
Owner-Office-1000x687.jpg
Uptown-Office-Express-okz1n2l39qw1xqjxq6n7zk4htesq7pf6zh58t0a3o8.jpg

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
We need more than 1 showcase like in 2k15.
Give us

Kane and Undertaker
Austin and Rock
Evolution Showcase

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
deanmalenko
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
For Create a Show:

Select an Owner
Select a GM
Select a Referee
Select a Commentary Team.

Choose which style of Microphone for the show:

892ea1dcb0d0b264a89f5c632ec5a949.jpg

These ones could be the only ones that'll allow to have one logo on them.
custom_mic_flags_3.jpg

Mox55

Reaction score
WWE 2k20 myplayer did had the right idea for players to create two superstars but it was rushed so I think wwe 2k22 myplayer should let players not only create their own superstar but also create their own finisher and their own team names plus players should make their own decisions that affect the game

Reactions: BallroomDancer

Mox55

Reaction score
I have a idea for the WWE2K22 mycareer mode
Players should have a choice to create one or two male or female superstar their should different the cut scenes for each genders and plus players should be able to either pick or create a team names, entrance, and finisher players should have choice to team up with other players you should add create a championship and mitb to the Mycareer mode players choices should effect the game

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I miss create a story...

That was a great mode to play.

There were so many rivalries and stories on Community Creations that and Universe Mode made the game not get old.