WWE 2K19 YouTube Channel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AlexDovey

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I created a YouTube channel for WWE gaming content so thought I'd create a thread for anyone who enjoys such videos, I hope you enjoy!

Channel Link - Click Here

--------------------------------------------------
Latest Video

--------------------------------------------------

Playlists
WWE Career Mode - Click Here
PPV Predictions - Click Here
WWE Custom Stories - Coming Soon
WWE Royal Rumbles - Coming Soon
WWE Custom Career Mode - Coming Soon

--------------------------------------------------​

AlexDovey

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I was going to just continue to edit the opening post so it didn't look like a spam thread but can't find the option to, anyone know if its possible?

NEWEST VIDEO
EVOLUTION! | WWE 2K19 My Career Mode | EP. 28

AlexDovey

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Was hoping I could just alter the latest video section in the original thread rather than making it like this as it comes across like spam

heres link to latest video -

AlexDovey

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Is it possible to have the creator of a thread have the option to edit the original thread post, that way i don't have to post videos in here this way and can just replace the one in the OP

AlexDovey

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Created a custom story video of Matt Riddle joining Smackdown Live to face Samoa Joe for the US Title

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Is it possible to have the creator of a thread have the option to edit the original thread post, that way i don't have to post videos in here this way and can just replace the one in the OP

You'll receive unlimited post edit times when you rank up: New Feature - Rank Promotions
Take a look here to see what you can unlock quickly to rank up quicker: Trophies
Although if you choose to edit the OP only, it'll get buried.