WWE 2K17 Tournament (Current NXT Roster)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Thought a little tournament to open 2K17 would be fun. This will also help you get your online matches considering the leagues won't be back until the first week of January. I'm going to host these weekly since I'm sure everyone will want to play competitive matches with league members here. The first tournament is basically NXT superstars only. Feel free to use CAWs of NXT superstars, but keep the overall at 90 to be fair to everyone else. I'm not going to force times on anyone, so just do the match when you're both free.

Superstar Name:

Timezone:

I'll probably start this the day after the release. Match ups will be random. The aim of these tournaments is to keep people in a competitive environment with the players of league. Have fun :)

Currently Signed up
@TheKingSonic (Bobby Roode)
@Gino Bambino (Shinsuke Nakamura)
@CiV (Scott Dawson)
@Geek773 (Chad Gable)
@Awesomenrh (Hideo Itami)
@impactking (Dash Wilder)
@Welsh-Wizard-97 (Samoa Joe)
@The Anarchist (Austin Aries)

Last edited:

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score

Superstar Name: Shinbone Nagasaki

Timezone: East Side Standard Time Zone

Reactions: Closed

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Superstar Name: Chad Gable

Timezone: UK

Reactions: Closed

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Geek's skill could be up there with Robert Blake for 2K17.....Who knows?
Bullshit. It's Geek, you are talking about right? The guy who just won his first title after (I think) 2 years? ehhhhhhhhhhh.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Geek's skill could be up there with Robert Blake for 2K17.....Who knows?
Thank you. I know. I'm IC champion.
Bullshit. It's Geek, you are talking about right? The guy who just won his first title after (I think) 2 years? ehhhhhhhhhhh.
A year and a half, get your facts straight. And I'm good now, I just USED to be awful.