WWE 2K 18 Wishlist.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I want to see these Wrestlers in the game.

I think with all these Legends will be cool.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Theses should be an OMG Moments:
tumblr_moz3dwhugW1ql0k28o4_r1_250.gif
xL4Yr.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Jatin singh

Jobber
Reaction score
In WWE 2K18 Featured Wishlist I want to Created Diva option in My Career Mode. This would give the players choice to create their own entrance movie with more option to choose pick also I want to customized wrestling option in which Players could be given choice among different managers and superstars to wrestle against .A very good needed features which I want is to have an option to choose commentary ourselves. We can pick our favorite commentators for the job and ask them to speak in the language of our choice. A good wishlist is also shared here WWE 2K18 Features Wishlist, Ideas And Suggestion

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Make reversals easier to pull off. Shit is hella annoying. Also get rid of the star ratings or have opponents contribute to it.