WWE: 2019 - A Wild Time to Be a Fan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Melbourne Made

Reaction score
Uqccl4HAGGq2VJzRbYAXhDFg2yD7E-POuIgsXC6O7ZVOSoZYOJhLj_2W_Xe7iV3CXRanSLDJTF1R5wd-TTykoiQ5x-nacqdfgKKyk3uqIsv9NCJpanFjHeMu9S5varGkUgHZqMGwQ_7Av-S5HqEpJ_k

THEN, NOW, FOREVER, WWE
Michael Cole & Tony Schiavone welcomed the WWE Universe to Friday Night Smackdown.

WWE USC - Open Challenge - Keith Lee(c) beat Angel Garza via Big Bang Catastrophe

SD GM Paige announced that the New Day would face the American Dream in tag team action.

The American Dream beat The New Day w WWE Champion Kofi Kingston(c) via Cross Rhodes from CR on Xavier Woods

Pre-recorded promos from WWE SD Women’s Champion Asuka and Toni Storm aired.

WWE SD Women’s Championship - Asuka(c) beat Toni Storm via Empress Kick

Aleister Black challenged Bray Wyatt to a match

Aleister Black beat Bray Wyatt via Black Mass

SD GM Paige announced that British Strong Style versus the Los Ingobernables De Almas in six man action.

L.I.D.A (AEA & PNP) w ZV & DP beat British Strong Style via AEA pinning PD with the Hammerlock DDT

Melbourne Made

Reaction score
I am not happy with how this has turned out so I will be starting from scratch with the same idea