WWE 2018 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Howdy!

So basically I’ve gotten back into 2k18 for a bit and have decided to do something new and have never tried.

That is Universe Mode.

Now what I’ve decided to do is update all the superstars, champions and tag teams and placed them in the correct roster but basically redo the whole of the new “year” to WWE

So we just finished Wrestlemania and have had a major revamp.

Vince died and I took over. Same GM’s but obviously i’ll be the creative team

Everyone has a clean slate and no matter who you are, you’re treated as every other superstar, for you to gain my interest you have to obviously gain wins and put on a show

I am only doing Raw and Smackdown as well, NXT has been branched out to its own business and company with Triple H running it.

The matches will be shortly detailed to what goes on, don’t expect some massive RWK type up as i do not have the time for that, unless some one like @Beavie would be kind enough to do the type ups, but for now I shall do them

Posts on results and how the show goes down is at random, no specific time. If I wanna do 5 shows in one day then i’ll do 5 shows in one day. Although i doubt that’ll happen as i either play or watch all the matches I create.

Some matches will be played by me because i want them to win and push them to bigger things or I want a champion to stay strong

Title matches and number one contender matches will be watched and not played by me to make the universe a lot more fun

Raw will probably be up when I wake up, so maybe awhile haha.

Rosters and titles will also be shown at the beginning of every show.

Hope this is fun for you guys to read along too :emoji_slight_smile:

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Before I start, the first RAW is a 3 hour show (7 Matches) but will be a 2 hour show (6 matches) as of the next RAW show.

RAW Roster:
Akam
Alexa Bliss
Alicia Fox
Apollo Crews
Baron Corbin
Bayley
Big Show
Bo Dallas
Bobby Lashley
Bobby Roode
Braun Strowman
Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar
Chad Gable
Curt Hawkins
Curtis Axel
Dana Brooke
Dash Wilder
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Elias
Ember Moon
Finn Bálor
Goldust
Heath Slater
Hideo Itami
Jason Jordan
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
Kalisto
Kane
Kevin Owens
Konnor
Mandy Rose
Mickie James
Mike Kanellis
Mojo Rawley
Neville
Nia Jax
No Way Jose
R-Truth
Rezar
Rhyno
Roman Reigns
Ronda Rousey
Ruby Riott
Sami Zayn
Sasha Banks
Scott Dawson
Seth Rollins
Sonya Deville
Titus O’Neil
Woken Matt Hardy
Viktor
Zack Ryder

Tag Teams:

The Ascension
Authors Of Pain
The B-Team
The Deleters of Worlds
Heath Slater & Rhyno
The Revival
Titus Worldwide
Ziggler & McIntyre

Champions:

WWE Universal Champion: Brock Lesnar
Intercontinental Champion: Seth Rollins
RAW Tag Team Champions: The Deleters of Worlds
RAW Woman’s Champion: Nia Jax

RAW April Week 1 2018:

Finn Bálor comes to talk to the WWE Universe about the new era and management and how things are not only changing in the business but his career.

In which he decides to call out the WWE Universal Champion, The Beast Incarnet, Brock Lesnar challenging him to a fight

The crowd go nuts and cheers lift lowder as soon as Lesnars music hits. This match has been wanted for some time now and it is looking to happen

Bálor continues to speak and insults Lesnar about how effortless he is in the ring and how he can only put up so much, hence why he is a part timer.

All Lesnar does is laugh until he suddenly clothesline’s Finn Bálor, consistently throws him around

German suplex after german suplex until he lifts him up for the F-5... but instead doesn’t connect and just places him down on the mat and walks out the ring with a smile on his face

Ziggler & McIntyre vs Slater & Rhyno:

To kick off the new era of RAW we have Ziggler & McIntyre taking on Slater & Rhyno

The match started off at a slow pace with Ziggler and Slater in the ring putting eachother in holds.

As the match progressed Ziggler and Slater began to throw punches and kicks teasing the crowd with cheers to boos on every hit until Ziggler hits a super kick to the stomach of Slater following up to a jumping DDT

As the match progresses Slater manages to tag in Rhyno who comes in full force dominating Ziggler for 5 minutes. Ziggler manages to get a reversal to then tag McIntyre who is heated and ready for some action.

Rhyno in his corner is prepared to take on the fight until Slater tags himself in thinking he can take on the powerhouse in Drew leaving the fans to laugh

Drew looks at Slater with disgust, turns around and tags in Ziggler showing that Slater has no privellage to be in the same ring as him

a few minutes go past and Ziggler is on the dominating side and hits a famouser out of nowhere and staggers to the corner to tune up the Sweet Chin Music

Rhyno quickly enters the ring to intervene BUT OH MY GOD DREW MCInTYRE WITH A CLAYMORE KICK TO RHYNO

Slater gradually gets up and stands face to face with Drew who again just stares. Before Slater could try and do anything Ziggler from behind hits a zigzag and pins Slater 1....2...3.

Winners: Ziggler & McIntyre

Rating 3.5/5

After the break we are brought to the GM Kurt Angle and Finn Bálor talking backstage

Finn demanded he gets his match at Payback against Lesnar which Kurt agrees but believes he should be put up against top contenders on the roster to somewhat prepare him for the match at Payback

Angle then prepares Finn Bálor to take on The Intercontinental Champion, “The Kingslayer” Seth Rollins. Finn smiles and walks off and camera fades black.

Hideo Itami vs No Way Jose:

After a great announcement we are brought to Itami vs Jose

The match starts off back and forth with a bit of dancing coming from No Way Jose living up the vibe to the match, but surely after gets delt with rapid combinations from Itami to soon then hit the G.T.S to end the match

Winner: Hideo Itami

Rating: 2.5/5

#1 Contenders Triple Threat Match for the RAW Woman’s title: Ember Moon vs Dana Brooke vs Mickie James:

After a great match put on from all 3 ladies, Dana Brooke manages to pick up a win over Ember Moon making her the one to face Nia Jax at Payback for the Woman’s Championship

Winner: Dana Brooke

Rating 3.5/5

The Deleters of Worlds (c) vs The B-Team:

What started off as a back and forth match turned into pure domination from The Deleters of Worlds leading them to pick up the win

Winners: The Deleters of Worlds

Rating: 3/5

Baron Corbin vs Apollo Crews /w Titus O’neil & Dana Brooke:

An absolute one sided match from Baron Corbin. Amazing wrestling coming from his side, this seems to be a new side to his career. Unlucky Titus Worldwide couldn’t keep up its good streak after Dana Brooke becoming #1 Contender

Winner: Baron Corbin

Nia Jax (c) vs Alicia Fox:

As Nia Jax begins to walk to the ring Alicia Fox tries to attack her from behind which ended up as a bad plan. Nia Jax turns and hits her with the belt and completely annihilates Alicia until officials pull her away. Match turns into a no contest

Winner: N/A

Rating: N/A

Finn Bálor vs Seth Rollins (c):

With a constant back and forth match between both superstars out of nowhere Lesnars music hits leading Finn Bálor to turn and prepare for what’s coming. After a minute no one comes out then out of nowhere a knee strike by rollins following up with a Blackout letting Rollins pick up the win

Winner: Seth Rollins

Rating: 4/5

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Smackdown Live Roster:

Aiden English
AJ Styles
Andrade Cien Almas
Asuka
Becky Lynch
Big Cass
Big E
Billie Kay
Carmella
Cesaro
Charlotte
Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan
Epico Colon
Erick Rowan
Fandango
Jeff Hardy
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Karl Anderson
Kofi Kingston
Luke Gallows
Luke Harper
The Miz
Naomi
Natalya
Peyton Royce
Primo Colon
Randy Orton
Rusev
Samoa Joe
Sheamus
Shelton Benjamin
Shinsuke Nakamura
Sin Cara
Tamina
Tye Dillinger
Tyler Breeze
Xavier Woods

Tag Team:

The Bludgeon Brothers
Breezango
The Colons
The Club
The New Day
Rusev Day
The Bar
The Usos

Champions:

WWE Champion - AJ Styles
United States Champion - Jeff Hardy
Smackdown Tag Team Champions: The Bludgeon Brothers
Smackdown Womans Champion: Carmella

Smackdown Live April 2018 Week 1:

Sin Cara vs Tye Dillinger:

Kicking off the first Smackdown Live since the new era is Sin Cara vs Tye Dillinger.

Both competitors are looking to rise up the food chain and prove their worth on the smackdown roster

With both putting up a great fight Sin Cara comes out on top with the 3 count

Winner: Sin Cara

Asuka, Charlotte & Naomi vs Peyton Royce, Billie Kay & Tamina: The winning team will face eachother in a triple threat match next week to determine the #1 Contender for the SmackDown Woman’s Champion:

100% the best match there has been since the new era so far. Amazing match from both teams ending with Charlotte pinning Billie Kay after the Natural Selection

Naomi, Asuka and Charlotte will be fighting one on one on one next week to determine who will face Carmella at Payback for the championship

Winners: Charlotte, Naomi & Asuka

Rating: 4.5/5

After the break we are back with Jeff Hardy entering the ring with the United States Championship around his waste. He mentioned backstage he has something to say and he is now looking to speak what’s on his mind

Hardy talks about where he stands in the new era, whether holding the US title means anything anymore, in which he decides to make it more prestigious then it’s been by putting up an open challenge for the United States Championship tonight for the Main Event

After a short wait none other than Shinsuke Nakamura’s music hits.

Shinsuke makes his mark that he is the one to take Jeff on tonight and to help the championship mean something, which he believes will do once it’s around his waist

Jeff Hardy states he is more than ready and is to look forward to the match tonight and leaves the ring.

Fandango /w Tyler Breeze vs Aiden English /w Rusev:

A winning chance for both men in this match, both put up a great fight, even with an interference from Tyler Breeze, Aiden English manages to pick up the win

Winner: Aiden English

Rating: 3.5/5

Carmella (c) vs Natalya: If Natalya wins she is put into the #1 Contenders match next week making it a Fatal 4 Way:

Carmella and Natalya both putting up a fight, Carmella trying to maintain a nice start to the new era as a fighting champion and Natalya trying to sneak her way through the #1 Contenders spot.

The match ended with Carmella making Natalya tap out.

Winner: Carmella

The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs The Colóns:

The Bludgeon Brothers send a quick message to the tag team division stating they will be staying the champs for a long while

Winners: The Bludgeon Brothers

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Jeff Hardy (c) - United States Championship:

AN AMAZING MATCH AND AN AMZING WAY TO FINISH OF SMACKDOWN LIVE. A 5 star match put on from both competitors. Hardy kicked out of 2 Kinshasa’s one after the other at the count of 2.9 and still manages to hit Nakamura with a Swanton Bomb to retain the title. Is this the last time we will see these two in the ring together?

Winner: and STILL United States Champion, Jeff Hardy.

Rating: 4.5/5
[doublepost=1527804133][/doublepost]NOTICE:

I’m not to sure who really reads these but if I have a fair amount then I can use the “audience” (you guys) with polls to help decide certain things in the future. Will be kind of cool to get you guys to interact

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay-Ashley