WWE 2012: Showing YOU The Light

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sole Survivor

Reaction score
Lol I myself, enjoy NXT over everything you have here, this is a freaking great show!

Johnny Curtis has a problem with Master Regal, this should be a great bout if it ever comes to it. Lol, Curtis leaving Nick Rogers and telling him that he was weird is just hilarious!

Wow tag team wrestling really does belong to NXT. It was some great stuff, like No Days Off Crew challenging the New Age Outlaws, that should be a great one also. Air Boom get their rematch with Hawkins and Reks for the Tag titles at Elimination Chamber, correct? Puerto Rican Magic will be just fodding around as well with these two major storylines in tag team wrestling happening on NXT, if I am understanding right?

I can predict Evan Bourne turning heel, even though I think that Air Boom should stick together, but it would be great if they did start feuding, could be great matches and would make perfect sense for Kofi just to leave him and Evan could probably be a pretty good heel.

You cool, man?

I can do pretty much well without the Mason Ryan push here on NXT, but it is a terrific plot by Maxine. Please never let her leave the show. For the sake of ratings!

I really wonder how that Curtis and Regal match would of been in person, could have been great. I can see how it would be shocking that Curtis won, you should of had a dirty finish with Curtis squirting lotion in the middle of the ring, Regal slipping and Curtis quickly pinning him. This would lead to a rematch at I don't know ... WrestleMania! Okay wishful thinking.

Now Curtis and Kaitlyn are getting weird. This show is awesome. Now Dave, have you ever used the 'wanna get weird?' line on a girl yourself? I wonder if anybody that watches NXT has done that, ... I am totally going to try!

Anyways, scanning the Elimination Chamber card, the card looks terrific and I am really pulling for Justin Gabriel winning the United States championship, could be pretty great. So ... is there going to be a Smackdown build or next is Elimination Chamber?

Great stuff, Cas!

Reactions: 1 person

Castiel

Reaction score
Lol I myself, enjoy NXT over everything you have here, this is a freaking great show!

Johnny Curtis has a problem with Master Regal, this should be a great bout if it ever comes to it. Lol, Curtis leaving Nick Rogers and telling him that he was weird is just hilarious!

Wow tag team wrestling really does belong to NXT. It was some great stuff, like No Days Off Crew challenging the New Age Outlaws, that should be a great one also. Air Boom get their rematch with Hawkins and Reks for the Tag titles at Elimination Chamber, correct? Puerto Rican Magic will be just fodding around as well with these two major storylines in tag team wrestling happening on NXT, if I am understanding right?

I can predict Evan Bourne turning heel, even though I think that Air Boom should stick together, but it would be great if they did start feuding, could be great matches and would make perfect sense for Kofi just to leave him and Evan could probably be a pretty good heel.

You cool, man?

I can do pretty much well without the Mason Ryan push here on NXT, but it is a terrific plot by Maxine. Please never let her leave the show. For the sake of ratings!

I really wonder how that Curtis and Regal match would of been in person, could have been great. I can see how it would be shocking that Curtis won, you should of had a dirty finish with Curtis squirting lotion in the middle of the ring, Regal slipping and Curtis quickly pinning him. This would lead to a rematch at I don't know ... WrestleMania! Okay wishful thinking.

Now Curtis and Kaitlyn are getting weird. This show is awesome. Now Dave, have you ever used the 'wanna get weird?' line on a girl yourself? I wonder if anybody that watches NXT has done that, ... I am totally going to try!

Anyways, scanning the Elimination Chamber card, the card looks terrific and I am really pulling for Justin Gabriel winning the United States championship, could be pretty great. So ... is there going to be a Smackdown build or next is Elimination Chamber?

Great stuff, Cas!

Sorry I'm so late here but wow, look who came out of the woodwork and just to comment on my little ol' BTB? Thanks a bunch for the comments on the show man! It's sucks writing right now until I can use my index finger again (it's got stitches in it currently) so Elimination Chamber, which is the next show may take a little while longer. What's in the RAW Supershow recap is all the Smackdown you get!

I'm not a big Mason Ryan fan but he fit perfectly for this. Evan Bourne heel turn you say? Who knows? ;)
And yes, Tag team wrestling lives on NXT! motto? Hmm, maybe...