WWE 2005 New Era

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kennedy

Reaction score
Wrestlemania 21 is tonight,
as WWE according to Mr Mcmahon are stepping into the new era, walk into Wrestlemania 21 as it goes "HollyWood" Lets just see how this goes.
With the card showing some intriguing battles.

Wrestlemania 21 Goes Hollywood Preview:

The first annual MITB Ladder Match

Edge Vs Christian Vs Kane Vs Chris Benoit Vs Shelton Benjamin Vs Chris Jericho

Two Friends Collide

Eddie Guerreo Vs Rey Mysterio

Mr Wrestlemania Vs The Olyimpic Gold Medalist

Shawn Michaels Vs Kurt Angle

Legend Vs Legend Killer Taker's Streak is on the line

The Undertaker Vs Randy Orton

Sumo Match

Big Show Vs Akebono

WWE Championship Match

John Bradshaw Layfield (c) Defends against John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship

"The Game" Triple H (c) Defends against The Royal Rumble winner Batista

This should be up by tonight.

seX-Power

Not much to say really. Will your results be different to real life? Some rosters or something would have been nice to start. And also:

DO YOU SEE THIS LASTING~?

Kennedy

Reaction score
Yeah i know its not a great start but it will get better the results will be differemt

Kennedy

Reaction score
Wrestlemania 21

Note: This show is not in full.

Wrestlemania 21 Goes Hollywood
PRE SHOW
Orlando Jordan comes out accompanied by The Basham Brothers, with the United states Championship wrapped round his waste.

Can You DIG IT SUCKAA rolls in the staples center as the pyro bursts the crowd into life! As he jumps out to a huge pop!

Pre Show Match

United States Championship Match
Orlando Jordan (c) Defends against Booker T

These two are very even early on with solid mat wrestling but Booker finds his way out of a head lock with a huge fist to the face, as that knocks Jordan clean out seemingly as the ref checks on Jordan the Basham bros smash Booker with the United states championship as he is knocked clean out. For the remainder of the match Jordan dominates and then mocks Cena by doing the five knuckle shuckle and then finishing it off by stealing Bookers finisher Scissor kick and the one..two...threee!!

Winner: 7:24 AND STIIIILLL The US Champion Orlando Jordan!

As he celerbrates Cena chants are heard as he laughs his way home.

WRESTLEMANIA 21 BEGINS!

With a video montage focusing on Batista and HHH.

Viva La Raza hits to a huge pop as the Low Rider drives out with Eddie Guerrero and the WWE Tag Team titles slung over his shoulder.

WHOS DAT JUMPIN OUT THE SKY REY MYSTERIO HERE WE GO!! As Rey Rey jumps out to an absolutely thunderous pop with the whole stadium set alight as Rey runs down jumps over the ropes with a somersault as the crowd go insane.

Match 1: Eddie Guerreo Versus Rey Mysterio Two Friends Collide

This match starts really upbeat as the crowd don’t stop the oohs and the aahs despite the pre match show nothing compares to the real wrestlemania experience as Rey unleashes a flurry of high flying moves and he sets up the 6 1 9 he is dialling it up he gets it! He goes for a Zeanan zeptar but Guerrero counters with a powerbomb!! As he stands up with a grin on his face and starts doing his cocky sort of dance, he goes for a weak cover just a slight shoulder on him 1..2..Mysterio jumps up and unleashes consecutive stomps to Guerrero’s head and blood trickles down from Eddie’s nose which looks to be broken then Mysterio picks Guerrero up and just slams him onto the ropes and starts to choke and releases on the three count as Mysterio goes for 619 and connects and busts Guerreo wide open on the fore head as he falls to the ground and Rey Mysterio makes a sluggish cover 1..2..3!

Winner Via Pinfall Rey Mysterio 11:32

Mysterio is given his title and sees Guerrero get up in covered with his blood as Eddie is clearly angered and walks up to Rey and shakes his hand and then walks out of the ring kicking the floor swearing, as Rey looks on with a concerned look as the crowd applaud both men.

Money in The Bank Ladder Match

Edge Vs Chris Benoit Vs Christian Vs Shelton Benjamin vs Kane Vs Chris Jericho

This match in the early minutes has classic written all over it with everyone trying to get the upperhand but Kane takes control when he chokeslams Benoit of the ladder through a table as he is out cold through the broken table, and CHokeslams Benjamin out of the ring, then he is speared by Edge through a ladder and it snaps then Chris Jericho locks the Walls Of Jericho on the injured Kane while Edge and Christian stomps on his head then Edge levels Chris Jericho with a shot to the steal chair and he disposes of him then Christian delivers an Unprettier on Kane as he is seemingly dead.
Edge and Christian battle out for 5 minutes but then Chris Benoit finds his feet and unleashes with many shots to the face of Christian and Edge a German on Christian but then a Low blow by Edge and a Spear! Edge sets up the ladder and is in the process of un hooking the Briefcase but then Jericho out of nowhere takes the ladder away and Edge cannot hold an and lands on his feet as he attacks Jericho Christian sneakly sets up the ladder but then Shelton Benjamin pushes him off and Jericho and Edge fighting on the floor!! Could it be the crowd are screaming com on Benjy! But Benoit gets up and delivers a German Suplex on Benjamin as both men crash and burn, but Jericho breaks away from Edge jumps up the ladder as fast as he physically could and he unhooked it!!

Winner Chris Jericho at 21:43

JR It was Mr Jericho’s concept and now Mr Jericho has come out victorious!

Match 3 SUMO MATCH Big Show Versus Akebono

Akebono starts strong pushing Show he pushes back but has he got enough NO! He is pushed out of the circle!

1-0 In best of 3.
They restart and Show does not come to play as he hits Akebono straight up in the face but then Akebono hits back but Show barely faced he delivers a Big Boot and Akebono falls to the ground as Show gets over him and starts pounding but AKEBONO PUSHES HIM OFF AND THEN DELIVERS A CLOTHESLINE!!!! A true Wrestlemania Moment!

Battle of The Greatest
MR Wrestlemania vs The Olympic Gold Medalist
HBK Vs Angle

Match 3 - Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle

Finish – After a long and very good contest, it appears that Kurt Angle has taken control. He hits Michaels with a suplex, and then goes to the top rope. He leaps off and attempts the moonsault, but HBK moves out of the way. HBK stumbles to his feet first, and picks up Angle, before attempting a scoop slam, but Angle counters out of it, and runs off the ropes. However, he gets hit with a flying neckbreaker from HBK. He goes to the corner, and sets Angle up for the sweet chin music, and goes for it, but Angle reverses it and hits him with the angle slam. He celebrates as he thinks he has got the match won. He covers him and the referee counts, 1………………………….2…………………………….and HBK kicks out. Angle can’t believe it. He goes for the ankle lock for the second time in the match, but HBK reverses it into a small package, and the referee counts 1…………………….2…………………..and Angle kicks out. HBK nails Angle with a german suplex, and then another german suplex, and then climbs the top rope. He goes for the diving elbow drop, but Angle moves at the last minute. Both men stagger to their feet, and Angle gets up first. He looks like he is going to hit the Angle Slam, but from nowhere, HBK hits Angle with the sweet chin music, and covers. 1……………… 2…………… and Angle kicks out. HBK is surprised and goes to the corner and goes to hit the sweet chin music again, but Angle ducks and goes for the angle slam. However, HBK reverses it into a rollup and 1………………….. 2………………….3!

Shawn Michaels wins by pinfall at 31:13

SORRY I LOST MY SAVING FOR PART 2

Undertaker Defeated Randy Orton to keep his streak 18:32

John Cena Defeated JBL 10:54 to become new WWE Champion

It turns into a HIAC

Batista Def HHH

Match 7 - Batista vs. HHH (world heavyweight title)

Finish – After a long a bloody brawl inside the cell using it and other items as weapons, both men are down. Batista on one side of the ring, and HHH on the other. HHH reaches out and picks up the sledgehammer which is in the corner of the ring. Both men stagger to their feet, and HHH runs at Batista with the sledgehammer, but Batista ducks, and HHH nails the referee. He turns around and Batista nails the Batista Bomb, but there is no referee. EMTs and another referee run down to the ring and try to unlock the chain on the cell door to get the referee out. Meanwhile, Batista brings a table into the ring, and sets it up in the middle. Batista whips HHH into the corner of the ring and then runs at him, but Batista misses. HHH hits the low blow and follows up with a pedigree. The replacement referee runs into the ring and counts 1…............................. 2……………………. and a kick out from Batista. HHH starts to argue with the referee as Ric Flair enters the cell and picks up the sledgehammer. He goes to give it to HHH but stops and hits HHH with it!!! He turns around and gets hit with the Batista Bomb through the table. He covers him and the referee counts 1………………………. 2…………………………………. 3!

Batista wins by pinfall and retains the title at 26:17

The Rated R CMStar

1) I don't like Jericho winning MITB tbh. He could be easily put in a main event feud, which cannot be said for Edge at that time

2) HBK vs Kurt Angle's outcome would have been better if kept in real life.

3) Hell in a Cell? Really?

4) Really?

Not only was this show not posted in full, but it was awfully rushed, and I feel that with the ending you are just messing with us. Some results make me raise my eyebrows at what could happen. As for the main event, like I said before, the out of nowhere HIAC makes me think you are messing with us, and tbh, the only thing interesting about the match was Flair turning in Triple H.

This show as going on nicely (altough not WM nice tbh) until Part 2 and what I see as a joke for the main event. For future shows, stick with what you did for Part 1, and spare us from that kind of Russo swerves.

Axis

Not feeling this Wrestlemania much at all. I thought that this Mysterio/Eddie jumped the gun too soon; as in, there should not have been blood involved this early in their feud.

Like CMStar, I don't really like Jericho winning the MITB. Edge's victory set up one the most surprising moments in recent WWE history; giving it to Jericho seems silly to me, especially since irl he got a title shot soon after 'Mania WITHOUT the briefcase. You gave it to somebody who didn't need it, whereas Edge benefited greatly from it. Angle/Michaels sucked, quite frankly. Ending an epic match like that with a roll up? It works in some instances, but NOT there.

Also, you made a fatal error in your main event. Batista's win over Triple H was a HUGE passing of the torch moment. By making it a DIRTY win for a FACE wrestler, you completely stripped Batista of that huge push. Very bad booking, to be honest.

The one good part was keeping Akebono/Show so short and topping it off with a semi-memorable moment. Besides that though, this wasn't very good.

And what's with the red text?

Kennedy

Reaction score
For starters it was not in full,
and the reason it was hell in a cell is because that was from one of my earlier BTBs but i lost my previous savings.

connorten

Reaction score
Yeah definitly not feeling that wrestlemania either. It is supposed to be an epic event with the matches of the year and rivalries coming to there near end and this was just a disappointment. You could have taking time and re done all the matches and the whole wrestlemania in full it would have been much better. No need for HIAC between HHH and Batista. No need for Jericho winning the MITB. And worst of all No Need for such an amazing match between Mr. Wrestlemania and the Olympic Gold Medalist to end in a roll up! I hope I see better from this with Raw and Smackdown!

Kennedy

Reaction score
WWE Raw Preview

WWE RAW Preview

As we roll into the staples center to complete a weekend full of joy we have got a great card rolling into Backlash"!

Chris Jericho will host the highlight reel with Edge as the Special Guest there will be words to be said as Chris Jericho took Edge out of the match! As some people ave said Jerico cost Edge his spot on the main event reel, last night in the first MITB!

Chris Benoit will be feeling the bruises and so will Shelton Benjamin from the helaicoiuos MITB but tonight they will go at it for the IC Championship.

Shawn Michaels will be on a high after his win against Angle at Wrestlemania but can he transform that win to another win when he meets Randy Orton and the winner will be going to Backlash to face Batista for The World Championship!

But the main feature will be about after last nights show when Triple H demanded an explanation from Ric Flair will he get one? Him and Flair used to be best friends but that has changed ever since Flair cost The Game his loved World Championship.

To get an answer to all these questions and more tune into USA network at 8/9 central.

Side notes: I think this should be a decent show and can I have some updates on this preview to see if you like it or not what you like what you dislike would be appreciated.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Honestly, the preview isn't very good. You don't really give any insight into what's happening, and it doesn't add appeal to your show. You say that Shelton and Benoit will be feeling the bruises but you don't say why. You should be explaining that they were part of MITB and that's why. Now they're wrestling against each other. The same goes for the Highlight Reel with Edge being the guest. Say why Michaels is on a high and why Ric Flair needs to give Triple H an explanation. Hell, you should be describing that bit in depth especially since they have such a long, storied history.

Don't just write previews for the sake of it. Make them mean something and maike people wish to read your show by reading the preview.

Axis

My biggest deal is that you didn't have time to write Wrestlemania, but you had time to do a preview for a Raw.