WWE '13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will you get WWE '13?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I will wait and see the reviews for the game

• Total voters

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
260px-WWE_%2713_box_art.png

I didn't see a thread here for this video game... Anyone else play it?

Well, Is anyone going to get WWE 13 here? They have dropped RTWM this year and replaced it with the old story mode. A good move by THQ. Also, the story is going to be about the old Attitude Era Superstars. This means Sone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker Mick Foley, etc. will get their own stories (there will be a total of eight to choose from). But when there is good, there must be the bad. This means half the roster will be Attitude Era Superstars, which means some current generation superstars are going to be cut out of this year's edition of the game (especially jobbers like Zack Ryder, and other like Heath Slater) I also believe that Universe Mode will still be in the game, but I am not 100 % sure on that. I hope it has many things fixed if it stays in the game in this year's edition, they especially need to let us have more freedom in that mode. And the final new thing WWE 13, you can play with up to six Divas in the ring now. Big whoop, right? Now here is the list of Attitude Era Superstars/Divas who will be in the video game --

Steve Austin
The Rock
Triple H
Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
Bret Hart
Eddie Guerrero
Edge and Christian
New Age Outlaws
Road Warriors
X-Pac
Vince McMahon
Shane McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Mankind
Dude Love
Cactus Jack
Trish Status
Lita
Big Show
Kane
Davey Boy Smith
Vader
Mark Henry
Ken Shamrock
The Godfather
Big Bossman
Mike Tyson (with pre-order)

And the current generation Superstars/Divas which will be playable are --

John Cena
Randy Orton
CM Punk
Undertaker
The Rock
Brock Lesnar
Triple H
Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan
Cody Rhodes
Sheamus
Wade Barrett
Rey Mysterio
Zack Ryder
Dolph Ziggler
R-Truth
Kofi Kingston
The Miz
Jack Swagger
Santino
David Otunga
Kane
Kevin Nash
Christian
Mark Henry
Sin Cara
Epico Primo
Hunico
Ted DiBiase
The Great Khali
Heath Slater
Jinder Mahal
Justin Gabriel
Eve Torres
Kelly Kelly
The Bella Twins
Kharma
Beth Phoenix
Alicia Fox

I have heard that there will be Release Day DLC, so there might be some more current generation Superstars in there... I hope it's going to be a good game, and I think it will will be. Anything that includes the Attitude Era and WWE must be a good combination, right?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Is it just me that isn't a fan of dropping RTWM for old stories? Seems a step back. I love original storylines like a few years ago, you had a story and could play it with any character you want. This years RTWM was fucking Sheamful and :bury: and you had no choice, and Sheamus was a heel for god sake. It ruins the realism aspect imo.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
That moment when OP says Zack Ryder and Heath Slater won't be in the game and then when you check the roster he posted they are :isee:

Also Zack and Heath jobbers? LOLNO. Heath has guaranteed air time every week and Zack is finally being used smartly on Smackdown.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i dont play games

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I buy it each year and barely play it.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
I will be getting it, I quite enjoyed last years. Still not a patch on Smackdown 2 for PS1, but still a good game.

SD2 was epic one of my fave games on the ps1!

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
That moment when OP says Zack Ryder and Heath Slater won't be in the game and then when you check the roster he posted they are :isee:

Also Zack and Heath jobbers? LOLNO. Heath has guaranteed air time every week and Zack is finally being used smartly on Smackdown.

Lol u caut itt. :eek:tunga:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Actually on second thoughts I might buy it just to play with Ziggler a few times, expect it from that point on to collect dust on my shelf.

I get really annoyed with WWE games, they have the potential to be so good but they always seem to totally half arse them.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I'll buy it anyway.. Mahal and Khali in it, and no Riley? :annoyed:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Heeeeeeyyyl fucking no! They never make improvements to the important things and teh game ends up really boring after you finish the story to WM. The universe mode completely sucks ass as the same GDAMN things happen. And it's so fucking easy to beat opponents on legend.