WWE '12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I'm thinking of changing Smackdown to Superstars :lol: I figure I have Nitro on Monday Nights, nWo Wednesday nights and will have Superstars or possibly Heat on Friday nights.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
And what if I change NOC to Starrcade? I think I will.

Psyche.

I shall make it WarGames! Muahahahahaha.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Somehow out of nowhere Daniel Bryan became the number one contender for the Undisputed Title. I think it may come from the fact that I interfered in one of his matches with DiBiase to try to get a feud started.

Also, William Regal has been on nWo Wednesdays forever. Then he won a 6 man Battle Royal on the nWo show and all of a sudden he is on SD and fighting Undertaker for the number one contender. I'm not complaining though cause Regal's move set, signature and finisher are awesome.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Somehow out of nowhere Daniel Bryan became the number one contender for the Undisputed Title. I think it may come from the fact that I interfered in one of his matches with DiBiase to try to get a feud started.

Also, William Regal has been on nWo Wednesdays forever. Then he won a 6 man Battle Royal on the nWo show and all of a sudden he is on SD and fighting Undertaker for the number one contender. I'm not complaining though cause Regal's move set, signature and finisher are awesome.

I don't play the video game but I just wanted to pop by and say of course he's awesome, he's fucking William Regal!!

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Well he is facing Alex Riley at the MiTB PPV for the WHC. :lol:

Alex Riley has held the title for 3 months. Or however many it has been since WM.

W-olf

Reaction score
HEHE I just mentioned that William Regal one of the list of guys I wish one the big one once.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Whenever I get my next chance to play, which will be tomorrow, I'm definitely going to make some finishers for some people. Since Zeke is the major rising star so far in this game, I think I'll do some sort of fisherman's suplex into some sort of driver... I dunno... I'll figure it out.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I think I will need to buy the online axxess. I can't download anyone.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
William Regal held the title for less than a week. He lost the title to Kane on Smackdown. I like to do title matches once in awhile following a PPV since there is usually a matchup from the PPV.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Ted DiBiase is still going strong as the Nitro champion. He has held the title for 10 months. I am thinking about having him drop it, I just don't know to whom. He feuded with Daniel Bryan for awhile, and is now feuding with Mason Ryan after Mason ran in on one of his matches and then I did the same to Mason with DiBiase.

I think all that changed when I put the WCW title (Not the WHC) as the main belt for Nitro. Thus Daniel Bryan dropped to number 6 in the contenders rankings.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I'm just now getting to the Royal Rumble. I'm on the Raw right before it and Triple H is the no.1 contender for the WWE title while Ezekiel Jackson is the no.1 contender for the WHC title. I also changed Zeke's entrance, it now features blue and purple lighting and his theme song is "The Show Goes On" by Lupe Fiasco. I pieced together several former wrestlers' entrances to give him more of a crowd-pleasing intro. I think I'm going to make him the super face of Smackdown.

Furthermore... CM Punk is facing Del Rio one-on-one on this Raw and it's both of their first appearances since I started this game... Damn.

W-olf

Reaction score
I think Im gonna make my own storyline and recreate the Andre , Million Dollar Man debacle with Big Show turning heel and winning the title to sell it to Ted Dibiase Jr .

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Christian managed to sneak his way into the Number 1 Contender spot and knocked Big Zeke down to number 2 which means I've got some decisions to make. I had planned on having Wade Barrett win the Rumble and face Punk or Trips at WrestleMania (he's on Raw now, btw) and get Zeke to win the strap here at the Rumble and face either Orton or Christian or the Miz (now on SD) when WrestleMania came along, but now I need to decide if I want Zeke or Wade to win the Rumble.

And I know I can change Christian out and put Big Zeke in but I want to book this right, so I refuse to do that. I suppose though, that I can always get Zeke the gold at Elimination Chamber, but I don't think a one month reign leading into WM would do much. Perhaps I could just work Zeke up to be number one contender come time for 'Mania but I didn't want two new champs crowned that night, since I already planned on having Barrett win it there... hmm... I know I'm taking this entire thing as too depthy, but I like for things to be as realistic as possible and play within the confines of what the game sets up, so don't judge me.

In a somewhat similar debacle, Taker is the number 1 contender for the IC Title... I don't think I'm going to let him challenge because honestly, that just seems stupid. Since A-Ry is the second contender, I think I'll sub him in and just toss Taker in the Rumble and then allow Taker to build up towards a Mania match from there. Looks like we'll be getting D-Bry vs. A-Ry at the Rumble for the IC title. Sounds good. On the opposite side of things, it's going to be Ziggler vs. Kofi and Punk vs. Trips for their respective titles.

Well, just thought I'd sure.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I tried to play like that, but the game pissed me off with some of the goofiest stuff I just did it my way.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Alright well, could someone tell me how to change title names?

And furthermore, is there any way of knowing when a segment will take place before/during/after a match or is it just randomized completely?