• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE '12

Jay Dee

At Wrestlemania in a huge 4 man elimination match for the world title, it's down to the champ (me, Dolph) and AJ Styles. Steps are in the ring, I have AJ down, I run towards to turnbuckle or something, trip in the steps... AJ gets up, covers me following the trip and is now the new world champion. WTF.

the reverse happened to me, triple threat match, no dq, steps in the ring, one of my opponents whips the other towards the corner, trips over steps, i press B and get the pin, and the steps get in the way of the guy trying to break up the pin. say hello to your new champion of champions.......Santino Marella

Catfish Billy

I do like throwing Russo's name around but, it was a joke. Why bother correcting me?

I found these on caw.ws:

Shane Douglas:
shane_douglas200.jpg

Johnny Ace:
john_laurinaitis99.jpg

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
and it's messed up Money In The Bank also :( I can't put who ever I want in the match now and have it count. That makes me pretty mad as I liked to make it how I wanted with people I'd not mind being champion.

W-olf

I havent had trouble out of it yet but I only use cc onling I dont have matches on it .

Castiel

CC works less for me now... fucking patch. DLC is the shit though! I had Macho Man lose to Brodus Clay. I was Mach though...

W-olf

Hmm i have been hearing this alot and for me its not perfect or even fast but I can do custom searches with no problem I did a 6 man battle royal all the new characters and Shawn Michaels Savage won I was savage hehe .

And I would so kill for a 4 vs 4
or even 2 vs 2 vs (2 vs 2 vs 2 Elimination)