WWE '12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I somehow have to save the .cas and .car files into the Memory Unit which is being used for Xbox but, I can't find it on my computer.

W-olf

Reaction score
[video=youtube;ehQPohLNfmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehQPohLNfmg[/video]

Hope this helps man if not I'll keep looking for it .

Castiel

Reaction score
At Wrestlemania in a huge 4 man elimination match for the world title, it's down to the champ (me, Dolph) and AJ Styles. Steps are in the ring, I have AJ down, I run towards to turnbuckle or something, trip in the steps... AJ gets up, covers me following the trip and is now the new world champion. WTF.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
It's okay, I'm gonna buy an adapter tomorrow and get Xbox Live next week or the week after.

I was on caws.ws, there's some awesome ones. I seen a sick Robert Roode on. I'm still gonna stick to ECW, it shall be very fun.

W-olf

Reaction score
Awesome sounds good man and good luck .

Cas that's crazy rematch my good sir lol .

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
At Wrestlemania in a huge 4 man elimination match for the world title, it's down to the champ (me, Dolph) and AJ Styles. Steps are in the ring, I have AJ down, I run towards to turnbuckle or something, trip in the steps... AJ gets up, covers me following the trip and is now the new world champion. WTF.

Tell this story to Vince Russo and he'll do his best to get it onto Impact. :lol:

Castiel

Reaction score
Tell this story to Vince Russo and he'll do his best to get it onto Impact. :lol:

Russo totally has been booking my Universe lately!! The main event after that match consisted of a double turn as Edge attacked heel Roode (for absolutely no reason) and face R-Truth took advantage winning the belt! Also, Edge was teaming with a CAW against Eddie Guerrero for weeks, but then they somehow turned on each other, the CAW started teaming with Eddie and Edge injured the caw. Now, my Draft edition of RAW has 1 draft match. Between 2 guys that are seriously never used. I hate when the draft show isn't filled with draft matches! Grrr....

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Russo totally has been booking my Universe lately!! The main event after that match consisted of a double turn as Edge attacked heel Roode (for absolutely no reason) and face R-Truth took advantage winning the belt! Also, Edge was teaming with a CAW against Eddie Guerrero for weeks, but then they somehow turned on each other, the CAW started teaming with Eddie and Edge injured the caw. Now, my Draft edition of RAW has 1 draft match. Between 2 guys that are seriously never used. I hate when the draft show isn't filled with draft matches! Grrr....

Good to see Vince getting work again. Any Fingerpokes yet?

Castiel

Reaction score
Sadly I don't think creat a finisher will allow you to recreate the greatest finisher of all time... but that's ok because it's time for NEWS!

Hello WWE Games Universe,

I wanted to first start off by thanking you for your purchase of WWE ’12, and I hope you’ve been having as much fun playing the game as our team had making the game. Your passion and devotion to WWE games pushes us each and every day to make the best games possible. These are not just games we want to make but games you want us to make: they are The People’s Games. Please continue to voice your feedback, and we’ll continue listening to you each and every year.

I also want to apologize on behalf of our THQ team for the early technical problems experienced with our popular Online Community Creations feature. The transition to a new server can sometimes generate unforeseen issues, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone. We truly appreciate your patience and support! As a token of our appreciation, we’ve included a free Superstar in our upcoming Legends & Superstars DLC Pack release to thank you for your patience. The free Superstar is a retro masked Kane from the Attitude Era. With the recent debut of the new masked Kane, we felt it would be fitting to include some Kane nostalgia for your enjoyment. This special addition to the DLC pack will be available free of charge for the first two weeks of release. Although we would love to include the latest masked Kane, the date of his debut and our model creation timelines made it impossible to include him in this pack. Please enjoy the latest addition to your roster, courtesy of THQ, and make sure Attitude Era Kane gives the rest of your roster hell!

Last but certainly not least, in addition to the launch of our Legends & Superstars DLC Pack on January 31, we are also deploying a new patch on January 30 that will address a number of issues and improve your overall gaming experience. We’ve included a high level list of the patch notes below so you can see what’s coming soon. For folks who are in Europe and play on the PS3, your DLC release date will be February 1. This falls in line with the normal PS3 territorial DLC release schedule.

Thanks again for all of your support!

Cory Ledesma

Creative Director, WWE Games

@RealCoryLedesma

WWE ’12 Patch List Notes

General Gameplay

Fixed an issue where the ring texture would flash black or different colors
Addressed multiple Finisher system bugs in which players were awarded too many or too few Finishers
Fixed an issue where the Defender would freeze if the Right Stick was pressed in any direction while being Irish Whipped
Fixed an issue where two Superstars in a pin sequence swapped positions when an interfering Superstar woke the referee as he/she was standing
Fixed an issue where Superstars would freeze if certain running corner attacks were performed in the Royal Rumble
Both attacks in the Running Strikes and Running Grapples categories should now trigger consistently
Fixed several situations where a created Superstar’s move set was being improperly reset to default settings
Fixed several instances where players could Irish Whip their opponents through the Cell and/or Barricade
Fixed an issue that caused Superstars to freeze when a Finisher was performed
Sound is now working correctly after restarting a Brawl
Tuned pin escape mini-game in Elimination Chamber matches. Players can now escape after being hit with a Finisher.
Fixed a problem where tables were not properly re-spawning in Tables matches (PS3 only)
Fixed cameras for environmental weapons attacks
Various gameplay bug fixes
Universe Mode

Brands can now consist entirely of created Superstars. However, match card creation still requires players to use Superstars with at least one of each crowd reaction setting (‘boo’ and ‘cheer’) to properly book matches.
The Draft option now functions properly
Lowered the frequency of injuries in Universe Mode
Addressed issue where Royal Rumble and Money in the Bank winners were not getting their title shots at WrestleMania and/or the option to cash in Money in the Bank
Fixed various crashes to help improve overall stability of Universe Mode
Various Universe Mode bug fixes

Made numerous improvements to help improve stability and reliability of Community Creations.
General stability improvements in Royal Rumble matches
Miscellaneous

Fixed an issue where the DLC versions of Edge and Christian’s entrance animations were replaced by Alberto Del Rio’s animations if edits were made to their music and/or mini-tron
Players can now edit a created Superstar’s move set after viewing the model in Community Creations
Resolved several issues with Divas entrances
Props can now be disabled during entrances
Fixed several issues with Custom Soundtracks
General stability improvements in Story Designer Mode

Masked-Kane4.jpg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Sigh. The finger poke of doom was in January of 1999, you know when Russo was booking Mankind his first WWE title win.

BTW what's with Kane? Is he is the new DLC?

Just found this!

Masked-Kane1.jpg

I can't wait.

Castiel

Reaction score
Dammit HEEL! I just posted that Kane was indeed the new DLC on the last page in a giant article that WWE Games had on their website! :lol:
They always put this model of Kane in, why couldn't we get the new one? Or at least like 2000 or so....

Btw, it doesn't matter if Russo booked it or not, you should be able to have the fingerpoke of doom in WWE 12!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Dammit HEEL! I just posted that Kane was indeed the new DLC on the last page in a giant article that WWE Games had on their website! :lol:
They always put this model of Kane in, why couldn't we get the new one? Or at least like 2000 or so....

Btw, it doesn't matter if Russo booked it or not, you should be able to have the fingerpoke of doom in WWE 12!

I have no issue with the finger poke being in it or not, I was just correcting Billy as he likes to throw Russo's name around.

Also shut yo mouth! Classic Kane is the best. They actually used the '00 outfit in the last game. I'm not a fan of it TBH. One thing I will say is I would have preferred either the '98 version without the sleeve on the left arm or the late '99 one that inverted the black & red. That was boss.

Castiel

Reaction score
They used the 2000 version in the last game? Really? I could've swore they used the one the with only one sleeve last year... either way I think I'll just continue to use the current Kane that I downloaded off Community Creations, it's pretty perfect tbh.