• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE '12

Jon

You know you want to continue to talk about it. I just forget where we left off.

Still working on the Outsider story in RTWM. I want to unlock everything before getting into Universe too much, so I can set up my weekly shows, PPVs, titles, etc. to what I want.

Anyway...

Citan

I bought it a couple of days ago, and started playing it last night. I'm liking it so far, except for a couple of things:

-The kickout system, which requires perfect precision. What in the world is that about?
-Online doesn't work too well (it didn't yesterday). It kept having server issues.

Postman Dave

The precision required depends on how far into the match you are, the longer it goes the more kicking out becomes a challenge. Which tbf, is how it should be.

Cyrus Riddle

I am hopefully getting a copy of WWE '12 when I get a new game system, I am looking forward to playing it. How are the create-a-wrestler options?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
You just have to get used to the system.

I had a match with Mark Henry where I literally kicked out of five World's Strongest Slams throughout the match.

Lover Boy

Certified
You just have to get used to the system.

I had a match with Mark Henry where I literally kicked out of five World's Strongest Slams throughout the match.

He hit five WSS on you in one match? You must have got dominated.

Lover Boy

Certified
Sounds like a great match. On that note I really think that matches have improved in WWE 12. There a lot harder, Go a lot faster paced and I love the new camera angles.

Kross Rhodes

Sounds like a great match. On that note I really think that matches have improved in WWE 12. There a lot harder, Go a lot faster paced and I love the new camera angles.
Vastly improved. I love how fluid the matches are now. The flow of the match just clicks. The reversal system isn't as phony as it used to be.

Lover Boy

Certified
I can't seem to reverse half as much stuff as my opponent, When my opponent gets on top it takes a while for me to get back in it. Which is like real life so it's all good.

Kross Rhodes

I can't seem to reverse half as much stuff as my opponent, When my opponent gets on top it takes a while for me to get back in it. Which is like real life so it's all good.
lmfao not me, I'm a beast at reversing in this game. I've even started reversing half the finishers that come my way.

I can make a chain wrasslin' match with just about anyone. Had one match that was a real barn burner with Ziggler and Barrett.