WWE 12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trilogy

Reaction score
Post all wwe 12 news here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVl5yYXoNs (trailer)

The latest evolution of THQ’s groundbreaking WWE franchise, WWE ‘12 promises to deliver the most realistic in-ring action ever seen in a WWE video game to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii consoles on Nov. 22 with a bigger, badder and better gameplay experience than ever before.

Reinventing its iconic SmackDown vs. Raw series, WWE ’12 boasts all-new Predator Technology, which provides the most fluid and realistic animations ever seen in a WWE video game, improved artificial intelligence (A.I.) and an innovative “Breaking Point†submission system. Immersing the WWE Universe in the action even further is WWE ‘12’s dynamic TV-style presentation that utilizes new rendering and lighting technologies to masterfully recreate the unique thrills of Raw, SmackDown and WWE pay-per-view events.

Complementing its robust roster, WWE ’12 features the most expansive creation suite to date, with a wide selection of tools allowing members of the WWE Universe to create their own Superstars, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, highlight reels and more. Players can then share and download their creations online, allowing limitless gameplay possibilities.

WWE ’12 will also feature a bigger, badder and better “WWE Universe†mode, empowering players to determine the destiny of WWE‘s Superstars and Divas with storylines, matches, alliances and rivalries that are shaped by their decisions. Additionally, a revamped “Road to WrestleMania†mode allows WWE Universe members to experience the action, drama, twists and turns as they choose their favorite Superstar and embark on an exciting journey to The Showcase of the Immortals.

WWE ’12 arrives on Nov. 22 in the U.S. For more information, visit http://www.thq.com.

trilogy

Reaction score
For years WWE SmackDown vs. Raw has been the Sports Entertainment simulation series from THQ and Yuke's Yokohama. It's been a fun ride, but as with any franchise, fans have complained about annual aspects over and over again. Turns out the developers were listening, killed the series, and are planning on fixing things with WWE '12.

The stiff animations, the characters warping into place for certain moves, the confusing right analog stick controls for grapples -- WWE '12 is addressing all of that and feels good so far. That's pretty damn exciting.

WWE '12 Trailer

THE NUTS AND BOLTS STUFF
Now, it would be easy to glance at screenshots and assume THQ and developer Yuke's Yokohama just dumped the WWE SmackDown vs. Raw name and called it a day. That's what I did. For a few days leading into my meeting, THQ had been telling me this game was going to be unlike any other WWE game I had seen, but when I finally laid eyes on it, WWE '12 sure did look similar to WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011.

Then, I started to play it. THQ and Yuke's didn't just change the name, they changed the game's DNA. There's a new animation system, new blending methods, something called "Predator Technology" -- basically, they went under the game's hood and ripped out all the old stuff that people hated and plugged in brand new parts to try and make the most fluid wrestling game around.

When John Cena's suplexing an opponent, a third Superstar can punch Cena and break up the move. You can do that for any move -- even Finishers and mini-games like the Royal Rumble eliminations. When you're slammed to the mat at the beginning of a bout, you're going to sell the move and get up at the same time so that the match keeps a fast-paced feel. When you're getting up from any move, you're going to have a window to strike before you're even to your feet. The goal is to have a game that feels like anything can happen from any position and eradicate that stiffness and clunkiness that has always been a calling card of WWE SmackDown vs. Raw.

For me, it all came together watching a three-man match. Orton laid out an opponent and went to the ring apron, Cena immediately started his 5-Knuckle Shuffle routine on the downed man, and as Cena was coming down, Randy Orton launched himself from the apron to land a splash. Orton hit, Cena hit, and Orton hit again. The sequence was polished and fast -- it looked like a spot from ECW of old. There was no blown animation as the character on the ground reacted to the first move and ignored the other.

I dig Wake Up Taunts.People don't warp to the center of the ring for a 5-Knuckle Shuffle and similar moves anymore; the move happens where it happens. The ropes no longer stay awkwardly still during matches; you slam someone and the ring reacts. The tired fonts and menus of old have been ditched for a new setup. Visually, new shaders and tech have been introduced to make the game look better than ever. There's definition to the character's faces instead of the blur there was last year, and depth of field has been introduced to give the brand new arenas weight and realism.

The game, according to THQ, has been taken apart and put back together, and from the little I've seen, I believe them -- though the changes aren't monumental when you stare at a still image, they shine in motion.

GAMEPLAY
Seeing the game in motion is where the proof of all these Predators and shaders lives. I've already talked about how the moves flow together, but there's more to it than that. The days of analog stick grapples are over. Now, everything's going back to the face buttons of your favorite controller. Grapple, strike, pin and Finisher are all right there for the taking. There are no strong and weak grapples -- the moves you're pulling off are dependent on how worn down the opponent is.

That's all well and good, but there are specific things THQ has peppered in that affect the gameplay. First, there's limb targeting in WWE '12. You can attack the head, arms or legs, and while this obviously puts you in a good place for certain finishers, it also really twists the match in whatever direction you want it to go. If you're up against a lightning quick high flier, you can work the legs so the opponent can't get around as quickly and can't zip up the turnbuckles. Work the head, and the opponent is going to be a groggy mess. All this plays into how easy it'll be to get an opponent to tap in the new "Breaking Point" submission system where players tap buttons in a tug of war mini-game.

Break it off!Epic brawls are going to look like the epic brawls you see on TV -- both in terms of the new camera angle that's more pulled back and the gameplay speed I talked about earlier -- but they get even more like Monday Night Raw when you add in the new Wake Up Taunts in WWE '12. Basically, you know how Randy Orton pounds the ground before he goes to hit his Finisher on TV? That can happen in the game now. You knock your opponent down with your Finisher primed, hit the taunt button, and you'll get a celebration that ends with the opponent getting to his feet in the perfect setup for your big move. The opponent gets a chance at reversing it, but it really brings together that TV style presentation THQ's been working on for the last few years.

That said, I thought the stamina bar was a bit of a step backwards in WWE '12. The last few WWE SmackDown vs. Raw games incorporated a barely visible halo around the Superstars feet to keep players in-tune with how they're doing in a match and not distract from the presentation. As of now, WWE '12 features a big meter with a name on it at the bottom of the screen showing how close you are to building a Signature or Finisher (you can store two Finishers). I found it jarring as the game looks better than ever and is trying so hard to mimic broadcasts.

Still, that's the only gripe I have with the new direction. WWE '12 also adds Dynamic Comebacks, which are those tried and true combos you see folks like Cena throw out that take them from the edge of defeat to clearing the ring. If you reach a certain amount of damage, you'll be able to have a shot to use this one-time combo. Pull it off, and you get two Finishers.

These stored Finishers and Dynamic Comebacks make it seem like my friends and I are going to have some awesome matches, but THQ and Yuke's want you to have awesome matches with computer-controlled opponents, too. The AI learns this time around. If you spam run attacks like I do (I'm infamous on the Internet for my floatover DDT), the computer opponent is supposed to recognize that and be ready to counter it. For the first time, THQ says that the computer is going to remember what you've been doing and what it's been doing. (i.e. if it picks up a chair, it's not going to drop it -- it's going to hit you with it.)

He's awesome... or so I hear.Balancing the difficulty isn't just a focus when it comes to the man versus machine matches. THQ found that people figured out how to master the pinning system pretty quickly in SVR 11, so it's been redone in WWE '12. It's still a metered system (hold a button to fill a meter and release it when it gets to a window on the meter), but the window moves around this time at random -- it won't always be in the same spot. Similarly, the window size varies on how beat up you are, and if you're pinned after the opponent hits his Finisher, the meter might not pop up to the two-count so you'd only have one shot at it.

WHEW
All that, and there's still more to say. Unless your opponent is really hurting, expect to get just one ground grapple in. The right stick repositions opponents. Animations change based on weight classes. There are new "attach points" for moves so that hands and legs lock to certain points in certain moves and don't clip through bodies. Justin Roberts is here as the ring announcer, King and Cole are confirmed, and Alberto Del Rio's entrance comes complete with Ricardo Rodriguez.

There's a lot to WWE '12, and I won't pretend that I've seen it all. As it stands, this taste served its purpose -- I had fun playing and can't wait to see more. We'll all admit that WWE SmackDown vs. Raw was getting stale and doing the same thing year after year, so a relaunch that tackles a lot of fan complaints head on is very exciting. Let's just hope it doesn't suck

source http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/117/117...?_cmpid=ign1384

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I like it, but there's still so much they NEED to change that they're not addressing.

First of all, I'm still sick of the moveset limitation last year. You unlock The Rock and Stone Cold and they've got 1 signature move, one finisher, and 2 strikes a piece that were unlocked with them. Granted, Austin doesn't use a lot of varying moves, this is more about Rock... but how do you take out Rock's clothesline? His DDT/kip up? His tilt-a-whirl slam (with pin-option)? There were so few moves all around in the game that it wasn't fun creating a superstar this time because there wasn't a shit-ton to look forward to.

Then they NEED to bring back fighting on the announce table. That shit used to be so much fun, and you could hit all your moves ON the table. It's a damn shame it was taken out.

They NEED to bring back fighting through the crowd, and even let you fight into the back in specialty matches.

They NEED to let you have promo-segments during WWE Universe and let you do run ins in them.

Speaking of run ins, they need to let you choose if you want to control a guy doing a run-in in any match to help escalate a feud.

Managers need to be semi-controllable again. You should be able to tell them to grab a weapon which you choose before the match to sort of gameplan, or to distract the ref/opponent, or trip the opponent up when he's running the ropes, or yank the referee when you're being pinned. There's so much potential with managers to actually create a better, more thought out gameplan, it's ridiculous they've ignored it for this long.

Hell, even allow for gameplans! It would be so fucking incredible if they let you actually sit and study an opponent, learn their tendencies. Like, I'd love to be able to have a character of my choosing (say Punk) sit at ringside and watch my opponent for the PPV (say Triple H) work a match and try to pick up any advantage I could via studying. Do this in Universe, not R2W. Then actually sit and plan or train with an ally for how to time your counters, etc.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Did they really cut it from ps2? i mean, that sucks. I dont have a ps3 and dont plan on getting one.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
They've missed the boat on their crappy career mode options, and instead worked in a bunch of graphical stuff that doesn't effect the playability of the game. Just playing matches gets old after awhile no matter how great the game itself is. Fuck it all as of now until they release more info on RTW/Universe modes. Sad to see no GM mode too.

seX-Power

Reaction score
i dont care about shitty career modes as long as GM mode is thrown in there

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
HCTP had by far the best career mode, and is widely considered the best game. I don't think that's a coincidink. >_> Everyone complained about GM Mode when it was around, and I wisely predicted that it gave the game a much needed point to play it. And the game would suck without it. NostraDrizzle, imo.

trilogy

Reaction score
70 unlockables including superstars, divas, legends, alt attires, arenas, championships
The difficulties will be increased. Quote, "Normal will be more like Legendary."
Exit themes are in!
No triple tag matches*
Replays are still in.
New ref model.
Custom Skin tones are NOT in.
Attribute levels do not determine Grapple Reach speed in WWE '12. Instead this speed is determined by the weight class of the Superstars. Each weight class has a corresponding Grapple Reach speed. As an example, Cruiserweights will have a faster reach speed than Heavyweights.
Can mute sound in options menu.
The commentary team for WWE '12 is Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler.
Not only we will obviously update many of the arenas to match the WWE's PPV schedule, but we are also introducing some new, never before seen arenas that will be unlockable in Road To WrestleMania.
Undertakers music is the original, not Aint No Grave.
In WWE '12 an outside Superstar or Diva will be able to interrupt single moves (2 person moves) and double-team moves (3 person moves).
Free roaming arenas will NOT be in.
Added cutscenes in universe.
No shining wizards back in.
AI of Managers and all around AI improved.
New animations will be including in create a storyline.
Confirmed: Mini-trons, Side-trons, Curve-trons, banner movies are all in during entrances.
More pinning combos are in.
The Comeback Moment is an ability that can be assigned to any Superstar, Created Superstar or Diva. Once the ability has been assigned, you will have the ability to go into Create-A-Moveset and select your Comeback Moment combo.
Animated blood and sweat system.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
So it's a little more like "here comes the pain"?
Like if you're playing as the Hurricane and you're taking on Brock Lesnar and it's on "easy" level, it's still almost impossible to beat him.
if so, then I like it... it gives the game that feel that there's a difference when picking superstars and what not.

Reaction score
I would LOVE to have the "Create an Arena" feature. I remember when Attitude had it, it was somewhat weak, but still added something to the game that I liked. Bring back create a belt. But if they made a revamped, updated version of No Mercy for XBox Live Arcade, I'd shit myself and probably not even bother buying this.

seX-Power

Reaction score
wait, what's the point of creating an arena? what can you customise?

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I'm guessing what Enzo means is basically you can change the color of seats, ring stuff/ropes, etc. Fire Pro had a similar, awesome thing involving the ring and logos, and that was years ago.*

Like I pointed out in my first post, I don't give a crap about any of that stuff they mentioned, until they give the game a mode of some sort like a career or GM, that gives it some longevity to play for more than a week.

*For Enzo, they're coming out with a 3D avatar version of Fire Pro for XBLA later this year. As I understand it, it's basically a FPW game without the create-a-promotion mode. (Which was a big selling point of FPW Returns for PS2.) But I think all of the huge movesets and 500 CAW slots are in there for the new version. Doing some research on it now.

trilogy

Reaction score
GRAPPLING:
With default controls grappling is now tied to the A button. Pressing A puts you in the chain grapple system that you have seen in past games. Once you have grapple with A you can hit the Right Analog Stick in a direction to change to a different grapple position just like previous years. Or you can from the start hit the direction of the grapple position you want to be in with A to grab your opponent right in that grapple position. Your four strong moves are done with a direction and grapple button while the opponent is groggy. There are no Ultimate Control Grapples anymore.

LIMB TARGETING:
When in grapple, you can hold RB and press one of the face buttons. Each button will represent a part of the body you attack; Y for the head, X or B for the arms, and A for the legs. The more damage you do on each limb, specific attributes or abilities will be affected depending on the area. Example: if you focus on the head, the opponent will be groggy longer and will have a hard time getting up. Or if you focus on the arms, when you lock in a submission, the percentage of your opponent giving up goes higher (especially when using Alberto’s Cross-Arm Breaker finisher).

REVERSALS:
Reversals have been totally retooled this year, which means no more spamming R Trigger and getting a reversal. If you reverse a finisher you get one of your own. THQ pointed out the the Rock, Paper, Scissors system that they still have in place: strikes beat grapples, and the big addition is standard grapples/strikes beat running grapples/strikes. This is another way to stop the running spammers. Reversal is still with one button.

http://wwegaming.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4686&Itemid=347 (CONTROLS FOR WWE '12)

It has been confirmed from officials that the reach animations before signatures/finishers has been removed which means you don't have to grab your opponent first before performing a SUPERKICK!!

It will make the game much more smoother

trilogy

Reaction score
WWE'12 will have new engine, new controls. D-throws are back and much more ss moves

Every Superstar has a wake-up taunt. Its part of the moveset and not an ability

PS5 CAW will have only 32 layers

WWE'12 has a big roster. 60+. They will all be announced at SummerSlam. NEW LEGENDS!!

Roster:

Raw

Alberto Del Rio
John Cena
The Miz
Triple H

Smackdown

Christian
Edge
Wade Barret
The Undertaker
Randy Orton
Daniel Bryan

Divas

Kelly Kelly

Legends

The ROck

Confirmed Arenas:

Raw
Smackdown

Official Info:

*Total reboot of SvR series.
*Game is going to be released on PS3, X360 and WII.
*This year' s game is said to be "Bigger, Badder, Better".
*It was confirmed that we are going to see some WWE Legends in the game.
*Game' s DNA has been changed: new animation system and new blending methods.
*Ability to attack a opponent who perfoms ANY move - game is much more fluid.
*When a move is performed in the beginning of a match, the superstar who took beating will sell this move but will get up at the same time so that matches are much faster now and more unpredictable.
*When you are on the ground and your opponent aproaches, there will be a chance for you to strike him while still being on the mat.
*When a signature/finisher like 5-Knuckle Shuffle is performed, it will be done in exact place of ring your opponent is in the moment you started your move. No more teleporting to the center of the ring so that animation could work.
*When you or your opponent get slammed to the mat - the ring will react so it and ropes will bounce.
*Revamped menu looks.
*Game looks much better this year with new shaders and better technology. Depth of field will be used.
*IGN: "The days of analog stick grapples are over. Now, everything's going back to the face buttons of your favorite controller. Grapple, strike, pin and Finisher are all right there for the taking. There are no strong and weak grapples -- the moves you're pulling off are dependent on how worn down the opponent is."
*There is a limb targeting system implemented to the game - you can strike head to make your opponent groggy, body to make their stamina go down and their legs to slow them down.
*"Breaking Point" - new submission system in which two opponents tap buttons in a mini-game.
*New camera angle.
*Wake Up Taunts.
*Momentum meter is back as a meter with a name on it on the bottom of your screen.
*You can store two finishers.
*Dynamic Comebacks - combination of strike moves which you can use only once in whole match. Using it will give you two finishers.
*Better AI - now your opponent will learn the way you play this game and will come with a fine reversal.
*New pinning system. IGN: "It's still a metered system (hold a button to fill a meter and release it when it gets to a window on the meter), but the window moves around this time at random -- it won't always be in the same spot. Similarly, the window size varies on how beat up you are, and if you're pinned after the opponent hits his Finisher, the meter might not pop up to the two-count so you'd only have one shot at it."
*Justin Roberts, King and Cole are confirmed.
*Alberto Del Rio' s entrance will feature Ricardo Rodriguez.
*There are new "attach points" thanks to which arms and legs will not clip through bodies.
*Animations of moves depend on weight classes.
*IGN: "Unless your opponent is really hurting, expect to get just one ground grapple in. The right stick repositions opponents."
*THQ stated that they didn' t like what they got from RtWM last year, so they "went back to the drawing board a bit on that one". They also stated that they heard people' s problems with online play (lags etc.).
*Some submissions will let you to climb to the rope to get the rope break.
*RtWM will be back with new storylines.
*There were some changes done to Momentum system and Stamina system is back.
*WWE Universe 2.0 – the well known “WWE Universe” mode from SvR 2011 is back, but better then it was before. It will be easier and more beliveable with more action, rivalries, alliances, matches and action which will evolve dramatically.
*There is a “yet to be revealed” creation capability.
*Story Designer is back, but no info about it was released.
*Each Superstar/Diva/CAW will have 12 attributes this year: Strike Power, Grapple Power, Submission, Strike Defense, Grapple Defense, Speed, Agility, Adrenaline, Recovery, Toughness, Charisma, Tag Team.
*In-Ring introduction of Superstars and Divas confirmed for Title Matches.
*We will have both adrenaline and momentum meters in the final product, but their looks from E3 will be changed.
*Graphics are improved in every way: models, shadows, lighting and effects.
*Sound is still disappointing (crowd, commentary, effects), but entrance themes have reverb now.
*To perform the wake-up taunt you have to press “UP” on the D-Pad.
*If you perform your finisher right after doing your signature move it will be more powerfull.
*Operation Sports: “In a grapple situation, you press RB and a face button (on 360) to target a body part. The Y button is for the head, X or B is for the arms and A is for the legs. Each attack affects the body in different ways as well.”
*Alberto Del Rio’ s entrance contains his car.
*Gaming Ring: “(...)the kip up ability has now been replaced with something called a dramatic comeback in which when you reach a certain damage level, lets say orange from previous Smackdown games, you will have a prompt pop up and while you are on the ground you hit the Y button which activates a flashing bar that is integrated into your momentum bar and then when you hit your dramatic comeback this is done by running and press Y button. For example John Cena has his two running shoulder blocks and his spin out power bomb and you instantly earn a signature for the Five Knuckle Shuffle and then a finisher for the Attitude Adjustment. While all of this happens prompts pop up and its a war between who can time it the best, it works very much like tag team hot tag.”
*More than 60 new moves. Two running strikes from now on and better, upgraded movesets.
*Adrenaline meter is something like Stamina meter from previous SvR games. You will lose your adrenaline the fastest if you will be running a lot.
*Running attacks are much easier to reverse.
*Left Bumper button is the action button this year. You will get out/in the ring with it, interact with environment, climb the turnbuckle etc.
*Weapon Wheel is in almost every match type.
*You can’ t use finishers to break other’ s moves.
*HERE you can find new controls scheme, but you will be able to go back to the old (SvR 2011) controls.
*Transparency for Create a Wrestler mode is back.
*LaBelle Lock and Cattle Mutilation are in.
*For what it's worth, Zack Ryder's broski of the week sign is in the game, which MAY confirm him.
*Blood is back in the game, although it will be off in options.
*Limitations for Diva's is the same as last year.
*The game is still 60 frame per seconds.
*Weapon physics are still in.
*They recorded some heel commentary lines for Micheal Cole.
*No new weapons.
*The whole roster will be revealed in August.
*There will be two top rope moves in the moveset.
*While in the match, titantrons will work like in real life - they will show what' s going on in the ring, last year it was just show logo.
*Two running strikes is back in.
*Randy Orton will have an ALT attire with him having a beard.
*Everyone has a wake up taunt.
*Diva's will NOT be in 6 man matches again.
*Flailing arms during run off Irish Whip fixed.
*Reach animation before signatures/finishers removed.
*WWE Titles size increased.
*Added a TON of call names this year.
*Different servers for online. Byebye Gamespy.
*Big plans for DLC.
*70 unlockables including superstars, divas, legends, alt attires, arenas, championships
*The difficulties will be increased. Quote, "Normal will be more like Legendary."
*Exit themes are in!
*No triple tag matches*
*Replays are still in.
*New ref model.
*Custom Skin tones are NOT in.
*Attribute levels do not determine Grapple Reach speed in WWE '12. Instead this speed is determined by the weight class of the Superstars. Each weight class has a corresponding Grapple Reach speed. As an example, Cruiserweights will have a faster reach speed than Heavyweights.
*Can mute sound in options menu.
*The commentary team for WWE '12 is Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler.
*Not only we will obviously update many of the arenas to match the WWE's PPV schedule, but we are also introducing some new, never before seen arenas that will be unlockable in Road To WrestleMania.
*Undertakers music is the original, not Aint No Grave.

In WWE '12 an outside Superstar or Diva will be able to interrupt single moves (2 person moves) and double-team moves (3 person moves).
Free roaming arenas will NOT be in.
Added cutscenes in universe.
No shining wizards back in.
AI of Managers and all around AI improved.
New animations will be including in create a storyline.
Confirmed: Mini-trons, Side-trons, Curve-trons, banner movies are all in during entrances.
More pinning combos are in.
The Comeback Moment is an ability that can be assigned to any Superstar, Created Superstar or Diva. Once the ability has been assigned, you will have the ability to go into Create-A-Moveset and select your Comeback Moment combo.
Animated blood and sweat system.
WWE created an opening movie for the game similar to raw or smackdown's but themed for WWE '12 and the game has it's own theme song..
There are two separate pre-order bonuses - the first being The Rock in his current attire (tattoos etc). That will be available from Amazon and Toys R Us.
The second pre-order bonus being from Gamestop where you get an in-game t-shirt and suit attire for the Miz.
You will still get the pre-order bonus, If you have pre-ordered from Gamestop before the actualy reveal of the bonus
Even if you don't pre-order, you will be able to download it from PSN or Xlive after the 90days of the release of WWE'12
The Rock and The Miz's attire will NOT be an unlockable item, you will have to pre-order or DLC
Pre-order is worldwide, so preorder if you can in the UK. There won't be any unlock codes for these preorder items
The Miz's attire is Gamestop exclusive only. Pre-order from Gamestop
If you pre-order from Gamestop , you will get double bonus of The Rock and Miz's attire

trilogy

Reaction score
[YT]8TOf7O1n6oc[/YT]

[YT]cBFN9zzNo6c[/YT]

[YT]3jLXLGEOtvY[/YT]

[YT]0ORQ8eUOu9w[/YT]

Q&A videos havent watched them all so not sure if anything is new.