• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
You can edit whoever you like on the whole entire roster' attributes whenever you want if you purchase the DLC thing that costs 80MSP, that's what I did and I have edited quite a few like Rhodes, Barrett, etc. I haven't edited Ryder though as I'm not too fussed on his in-ring ability.

WWE needs to release arenas in future dlc packs.

Reaction score
Definitely arenas, give us Thunder, Halloween Havoc, Bash at the Beach etc to really amp up the WCW aspect of the game, as well as some old ECW arenas.

I'd also like a fan's choice DLC, where people submit entries for 5 people they'd like to see in the game as DLC, THQ releases a pool of a top 10, and they get voted 1-10 and the top 5 vote winners get made as DLC and released into the game - that way people could get Goldberg, Jericho, Bret Hart, RVD etc

Ben

Reaction score
Any advice on how to get counters to work better?

The main reason I suck is because I rarely if ever can counter any moves.

Matthew

Reaction score
Any advice on how to get counters to work better?

The main reason I suck is because I rarely if ever can counter any moves.

I've learned that now RT does ALL counters. LT does nothing for counters so first and foremost stop pressing LT. Secondly stop pressing RT over and over again. (This was my main problem) You just have to time it right. Tap it once and the right time and things go well for you if you are not red all over.

Ben

Reaction score
I'm playing on PS3 so R2 is the reverse button. Basically I disabled the pop ups that come up for counters, don't know if it was broke or what but seemed like I never got them. Know just going without it and anticipating based on the opponent and fairing much better.

Really not to impressed with the game so far though. It looks great and the gameplay is decent. Not good enough to play online yet, and Road To WrestleMania is kind of a chore to get through. Being forced to play as Sheamus doesn't help things. Playing basically to unlock everything, most fun I've had is playing with friends in person.

Matthew

Reaction score
tumblr_lwz8fwsGPY1r2f0wao1_1280.png

I'm pretty sure this will fix most of your problems. I hope so. I look forward to the fixing of Universe problems.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Hopefully, I've also encountered errors where the WWE Championship and other belts glitch up in entrances. Just the other day when I tried hitting an opponent with the steel steps the game glitched up and my guy got caught like inside the steel steps where they were basically on him and it made him move around and outside the game/arena where you go fully zoomed out. Had to restart the match.

Idk if you can access it in game footage.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I am 3-31 online in the chamber match. I should really stop playing that or at least be the 6th man in the pod.

Overall 89-113, which means I'm 86-82 online away frm that match

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
God damn :lol: That match is a bitch though simply because it's very easy for you to get your energy drained when you get slammed on the chamber floor too much.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It's a bitch if you are in a tornado tag and you draw 2, 4, or 6 as you get gangbsnged and will always be outnumbered. In singles chambers the pods and chain do a lot of damage this year before even being dropped on the floor.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah I've done those tornado tags in the chamber online and never will again after getting double teamed and taken out of the match before one of my teammates even got in to help. Esp when they pull the one guy beats the hell out of you and the other taunts to get a finisher.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I can hold off one and sometimes two, but when it gets to 3 on 1 I get fucked. I have only pulled that shit off once out of pure fuckign luck and going Super Cena. Leverage pin on one guy. AA on another, then locking the STF on the other while he was out. Then using the pods over and over

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lol: never been in a 1 on 3 situation in that kind of match but have been on a normal tornado tag and won. I can't imagine being able to pull that off in a chamber match so those guys must have really blew or you just happened to be really on in that match.