• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE '12 Video Game Discussion

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Online rank mode kinda annoyed me because of how much people cheesed to death on there or started acting like bitches when they were getting their ass kicked so they did stuff like either try and get you counted out or run all the way up to the ramp to get you to go up there with them and taunted to death to get a special.

Deuce

Reaction score
The thing I didn't like about SVR 2011 was the Ranking System, it was whack. I never used Santino Marella and he became #1 contendor for the WWE championship. I can see they changed it up a bit in this game so I hope it doesn't do the same thing as SvR 2011.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Won't be Christian vs you using Edge that's for sure in a LMS.

As far as submission match don't think I ever played you in one but faced Pyro in one that last forever it seemed but he won cause I simply got tired.

LMAO I treated Christian like a sidekick and no sold his arsenal. Edge just kept getting up and went spear crazy. Your TlC happy ass is trouble though

I just wasn't losing to Bret. I can't stand the son of a bitch so I refused to tap even though my hands hurt rolling that damn stick. He put me in the sharpshooter 6 times, quit, and messages me to just say fuck it this will go on all night and makes nofucking sense :lol:

Nothing beats Cerbs though. His poor self struggled hard with the pin system lol. Triple H getting beat by a suplex .... good times

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You always picked TLC not me as I only picked out matches a handful of times, lol. Cerbs is actually good until he gets pinned or put in submission :lol: maybe better luck this time

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
WWE ’12 has gotten a great review from IGN. The review gives the PS3 version a 9/10, saying that “not only manages to still bottle the core essence and style of the wrestling industry, it does it in a way that doesn’t sacrifice gameplay design and balance.” It is the best review the site has given a WWE game in a long time.

IGN.com

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
So if things go right, I get the game tonight! Suckasssss!