Wwe 08 Diary(Using Smackdow vs raw 2008)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_DX89

Reaction score
Backstory: This is a diary of mine I do simulating the results using the Smackdown vs Raw 2008 game. The storylines are all made up by me, and simulated using the game. I will make segments to spice it up a bit, then write out results on what happens during the match. The results will be posted like a live show, meaning I will post a match and promo, and then a couple of minutes afterwards I'll post then the next match, all until the entire show is posted. Also the cruiserweight title win be on RAW, as the Women's title moves over to Smackdown. This takes place after Judgment Day 2008, here are results for the pay per view.

2004738531956172089_rs.jpg

Cryme Tyme def. Cade & Murdoch to become new Undisputed Tag Team champs - Afte JTG hit the running front flip neckbreaker on Cade and pins him for the three count.

MVP def. RVD, Big Show,& King Booker to retain the U.S title - After rolling RVD up with a hand full of tights for the three.

Cm Punk, Rey Mysterio & Mystery Partner Samoa Joe def. Christian, Mr. Kennedy & Finlay - After Kennedy taped out to the Coquina Clutch from Joe.

Randy Orton vs Bobby Lashley ends up in a tie - After Orton accidently hit hmself in the head with the chair, Lashley fell ontop of Orton for the 1,2,3. But Vince came out to the ring and cleared everything up, saying that since Lashley's shoulders were also down, it was a draw. Vince then tells Lashley that since he didn't WIN the match, he is fired!

Gold Rush Tournament Finals Match: Brock Lesnar def. Goldberg - After The Great Khali interfered in the match and purposly attacked Brock, so that Goldberg would get dqed.

Last Ride Match: Undertaker def. Edge - After Last Riding Edge threw the herse, and driving Edge off for his last ride.

Worldheavyweight Championship Match: Shawn Michaels def. Kane via dq - After Kane attacks HBK with a steel chair... therefore Kane is still the world champion.

3 Stages of Hell
WWE Championship Match: Kurt Angle def. Batista - After Angle's brother, Eric Angle showed up in the match and helped his brother Kurt score a pinfall over "The Animal."​

MRC

Reaction score
Something different to say the least. It could work. Ill be reviewing.

imported_DX89

Reaction score
Rosters

2004124111334235152_rs.jpg

Ashley - F
Batista - F
Brock Lesnar - H
Chavo Guerrero - H
Chris Jericho - F
Chris Masters - H
Christian - H - Mr. Money in the bank
Christy Hemme- F
CM Punk - F
Cody Rhodes - F
Davari - H
Edge - H
Elijah Burke - H
Finlay - H
Goldberg - F
Gregory Helms - F
JTG - F
JBL - H
Ken Kennedy - H
Kid Kash - H
Kristal - F
Kurt Angle - H
Lance Cade - H
Marcus Cor Von - H
Michelle Mccool - H
Mick Foley - F
Paul Burchill - F
Paul London - F
Rey Mysteiro - F
Sabu - F
Samoa Joe - F
Shad - F
Snitsky - H
Super Crazy - F
The Great Khali - H
Torrie Wilson - F
Trevor Murdoch - H
Undertaker - F
Viscera - H
Vito - F
William Regal - F

WWE Champion - Kurt Angle
Intercontiental Chamipn - CM Punk
World Tag Team Champions - JTG and Shad(Cryme Tyme)
Cruisherweight Champion - Super Crazy

Staff

Raw General Manager- John Bradshaw Layfield
Announce Team- JR & King
Backstage Interviewers- Christy Hemme & Tod Grisham

2002870046193819221_rs.jpg

Big Show - F
Beth Phoenix - F
Bobby Lashley - F
Candice Michelle - F
Carlito - H
Charlie Haas - F
Funaki - F
Hardcore Holly - F
Jazz - H
Jeff Hardy - F
Jillian Hall - H
Joey Mercury - H
John Cena(Injured) - F
Johnny Nitro - H
Kane - H
King Booker- H
Lita - H
Maria - F
Mark Henry - H
Matt Hardy - F
Mickie James - H
Milena - H
MVP - H
Randy Orton - H
Ric Flair - F
Rob Van Dam - F
Sandman - F
Santino Marella - H
Shannon Moore - F
Shawn Michaels - F
Shelton Benjamin - H
Triple H(Injured) - F
Trish Stratus - F
Umaga - H
Val Venis - F
Victoria - H

World Heavyweight Champion: Kane
United Stated Champion: MVP
Women's Champion: Jazz

Staff

Smackdown General Manager- Johnathan Coachman
Announce Team- Michael Cole & Tazz
Backstage Interviewers- Maria & Josh Matthews

-TJ-

Looks pretty good. I'll reveiw. Check out PWF and/or ECW on the Trio wars when you get the chance :)

Evil Austin

just like above said it is different, hell it might work hopefully it will , ill be reading.

C4

Hmmmm... :g: the shows might be too short but it's unique to say the least and it might be a good creative concept. I'll check this out pretty often to view your shows. Try and have good shows brother since you are simulating from the video game.

imported_DX89

Reaction score
WWE RAW Preview

200pxrawzi1.png

50787708ee0.png

Raw Preview

In the main event of Judgment Day, Batista took on Kurt Angle in a brutal three stages of hell match. But in the end, the “Wrestling Machine†was able to retain his WWE championship with the help of his older brother… Eric Angle. You can assure that Batista is not happy with the result of the match, and will have something to say about the matter. What will happen when both Angle and Batista are in the same arena just one night after coming off an amazing three stages of hell match with each other at Judgment Day? Will Batista still be in line for another shot at the title, or will someone else step up and be the next contender for Kurt Angle’s WWE title?

Also, there’s a new superstar in town and his name is Samoa Joe… a former UPW Heavyweight Championship. Joe mad his in ring debut in WWE as CM Punk’s mystery partner, as him, Punk, and Rey Mysterio successfully defeated Christian, Finlay, and Mr. Kennedy. Was Samoa Joe’s sumbission win over Finlay a fluke? Or can the newcomer continue to make a name for himself in the WWE? Only time will tell…

And last but no least, Brock Lesnar lashed Goldberg out last night at Judgment Day to win the Gold Rush Tournament, after The Great Khali interfered in the match and purposely attacked Brock Lesnar. Many questioned Khali’s action, but later saw his plan was to attack Lesnar and get Goldberg disqulified from the match, costing Goldberg his shot at the WWE championship. What will Bill Goldberg have to say of this matter… does Davari and the Punjami Giant know what they are doing? Or are they making the biggest mistake of there life?

All this and more as Monday Night RAW is broadcasted LIVE from Fort Lauderdale, Florida! This will be a RAW you won’t want to miss.

imported_DX89

Reaction score
raw1kd4kd1.png

[yt]WSyjmujB96Q[/yt]

The sold out crowd in the arena nearly take the roof off with their thunderous cheers for the start of the show, as RAW’s theme song “Across the nation†continues to play over the audio system. While the cameras pan the crowd, a small graphic appears, telling us that the show is live from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The camera then cuts to the announcers Jim Ross and Jerry “The King†Lawler as they are set to kick things off.

JR: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night RAW! I’m Jim Ross and alongside me is my longtime friend and broadcast partner Jerry “The King†Lawler. Last week was a historical event in WWE history. Kurt Angle was able to successfully defend his WWE Title against Batista, while on the other hand we have new World tag Team champions.

King: Yeah, yeah. But that's the past now, JR. Let's get to tonight!

JR: that’s for sure King! We are live from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. With the aftermath of Judgment Day, you can bet tha-

JR is cut off by the music of Paul Heyman’s ECW music as Heyman makes his way out to the ring.

King: What… Paul Heyman? What’s that snob doing out here?

JR: I don’t know King, I’m just as clueless as you are right now.

Paul Heyman walks down the ramp and then walks up the steps. Heyman then signals for a microphone as the time keeper hands him one through the ropes. Heyman raises the mic up to his mouth and speaks.

King: Oh great, we just come off a great pay per view and now we have to listen to this guy?

JR: Well you never know King, he might have something important to talk about.

Paul Heyman: Well, Well, Well. Here I am yet again, standing in a WWE ring. Now before I begin to ramble, I’m guessing that what’s on everybody’s mind right now in this arena is “Why I’m out here tonight.†Well to answer all your questions, the reason I’m out here is because you see there’s a certain pay per view coming up in a few weeks… hell one of my pay per view events of the year. You all should know what I’m talking about… that’s right I’m talking about ECW One Night Stand!

*The fans erupt in cheers.*

Paul Heyman: That’s right… the only pay per view in the WWE that will have every match contested under Extreme Rules, and the only pay per view where all the ECW Originals take over the show! You see this is why I love this time of the month, the time where ECW takes the WWE to the extreme and the time where the WWE finally begins to get very, very interesting.

*The fans continue to cheer as they begin a “ECW†chant. Heyman waits for the crowd to calm down and as there chant ceases, he begins to speak again.

Paul Heyman: Now, now, calm down everyone. I know how bored you all are of having to be here in McMahon land and have to be forced to watch these wrestlers he has created. I know how excited each and everyone of you are about seeing the ECW do what they do best and that’s put on one hell of a show for you loving fans.

*There is a short pause.*

Paul Heyman: So with that said, with that said I would li-

(Paul Heyman is cut off by the music of John Bradshaw Layfield’s.)

[youtube]hJMggaTLT9c[/youtube]

King: Yes, here comes are General Manager JBL. It’s about time somebody came out here to shut Heyman’s mouth.

(A white limo drives out to the entrance stage and the driver parks it there. The limousine driver exits out of it and opens the back door, as none other than JBL comes out of it wearing a black suit and tie. He walks down the ramp, slowly as the fans boo him. He walks up the stairs and enters the ring, he signals for a mic and they hand him one.

JBL: First of all Paul Heyman, just who in the hell do you think you are? Who do you think you are to come on my show, my show Monday Night RAW and criticize the WWE superstars and there fans. Heyman when are you ever gonna find out that these people don’t care about ECW anymore? I mean lets face it, the ECW went out of business seven years ago and there ain’t a damn thing you can do to bring it back. But seriously Paul, who wants ECW back anyway? ECW wasn’t even a real wrestling promotion. All I’ve seen from ECW is stupid, idiotic stuntmen jumping from off ladders and buildings, and out of shape old guys hitting each other in the head with chairs and barbed wire… you call that wrestling Heyman? None of those pathetic ECW punks that you call Wrestlers can compare to the REAL wrestlers that the WWE has to offer. You see this ring Paul, this is where actual athletes, not stuntmen compete and put on a show for these fans. This is my show, Monday Night RAW, and these people, weather you agree with it or not, these people are not ECW fans… they are Monday Night RAW fans.

*Crowd boos and begin a “asshole†chant, but JBL just ignores it.*

JBL: This is why they are tonight, they aren’t here because of ECW, they are here tonight on RAW because they know that John Bradshaw Layfield is gonna put on a show in which they have never seen before. I create excitement weather I start the show or close the show, I forever will be known as a Wrestling God!

(There is a short pause, Heyman walks around the ring for a bit before responding to JBL.)

Paul Heyman: You know JBL, if I were you I wouldn’t be calling anybody out of shape. Have you looked in the mirror lately? I may not be the skinniest guy in the world myself, but you’re looking pretty out of shape yourself there Bradshaw. You see Bradshaw it’s like I’ve told you before, the only reason you were WWE champion for a year… is because Triple H didn’t want to work on Tuesdays. So before you go on about yourself self proclaiming to be a “Wrestling God†think about that one. Now moving on, need I remind you that yes Vince McMahon may own ECW, but damnit I still control it!

(Fans pop loudly as JBL gets a little angry.)

JBL: Ok Heyman, so you still have control of ECW… but that isn’t gonna chance the fact that WWE will once again destroy ECW and put them out of business. See Heyman for the next couple of weeks I’m putting together a group of RAW superstars to join me in taking out all of the ECW garbage once and for all. And there is none, and I mean none who can stop us. Not you, not Sabu, not Tommy Dreamer, not Sandman, hell not even Mr. Friday Night himself Rob Van Dam.

Paul Heyman: Well you know what Bradshaw, speaking of Sabu, there’s a match I had in mind for ECW’s One Night Stand. So since I have control of the ECW One Night Stand event, I’m booking your WWE champion in a match with Sabu. That’s right, at ECW ONS Live July 8th on pay per view it’s gonna be the WWE champion, “The Olympic Gold Medalists†Kurt Angle versus “The Suicidal, Homicidal, Death defying†Sabu for the WWE title!

(The crowd erupts in cheers as JBL is furious.)

JBL: What? You can’t do this!

Paul Heyman: I just did, now stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

JR: Unbelievable King, did I hear that right? Paul Heyman has just put Kurt Angle against “The Suicidal, Homicidal, Death defying†Sabu for the WWE championship!

King: What a load a crap this is JR, I still don’t see how Mr. McMahon lets this ECW crap on are show.

(Paul Heyman drops the microphone as he exits out of the ring with a angered JBL who shouts at him. Heyman then walks to the back as we cut to a commercial.

--Commercial Break--

Backstage Segment

We come back from the break and we see General Manager John Bradshaw Layfield in his office, standing up talking to someone on his cell phone, looking rather angry.

JBL: I can’t believe that Paul Heyman. Just who the hell does he think he is coming to my show, my show Monday Night RAW and disrespecting me! Tell ya what, that punk is gonna wish he never challenged WWE once we’re finished destroying his Extremely Crappy Wrestlers come One Night Stand.

(There is a slight pause.)

JBL: Hey don’t you even worry about that… there ain’t no way in hell that Sabu will be able to match up to the WWE champion Kur-

(JBL is rudely interrupted by “The Animal†Batista who walks into JBL’s office not looking to happy as the crowd gives him a mixed reaction.)

JBL:(Talking to the person on the phone) Hey listen man… I’ll call ya back okay?

(JBL hangs up.)

JBL: Can I help you, Batista?

Batista: GM… we need to talk.

JBL: Let me guess Batista, you want another title shot against Kurt Angle… don’t ya?

Batista: You took the words right out of my mouth.

JBL: Well I hate to break it to ya Batista, but I’m afraid I can’t do that. Ya see you had your remath with Kurt Angle last night and you blew it. You think you can just barge into my office and demand a title shot whenever you want? Listen, there is a locker room full of superstars back there who deserve to have a shot at the WWE title. You know how it goes in this business Batista, you lose and someone else takes your spot as number one contender.

Batista: Listen JBL, last night I was screwed out of the WWE championship. It was a two on one assult on me at Judgment Day. Kurt Angle cheated his way out of the match by bringing his brother into the match and doing a number on me. I deserve a rematch.

JBL: Do you not understand what I’m telling you Batista? You are not, I repeat NOT getting another WWE championship match. Not tonight, not at the next pay per view, maybe not ever again the way your talking.

(Batista gets in JBL’s face.)

Batista: Ok. JBL… I’m gonna say it one more time. Give me my title match with Kurt Angle… NOW! I’m not asking you, I’m telling you!

JBL: Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, now look here Batista. You’ve put me through hell and back in the past and I’ll be damned if I let it happen again! Don’t forget that I am the general manager of RAW and I am the one who call’s the shots around here, not you. So you can go ahead and hit me if you want, but if you do then you’ll be making the biggest mistake of your life. Because hit me Batista, and you can kiss any chance at the WWE title and your job good by… you understand me! Now I can see you want a match tonight with Angle and you need to blow off some of that stem. So you know what Batista, I’m giving you a match with Angle tonight, but it won’t be for the WWE championship… and it won’t be Kurt Angle you’ll be facing tonight. Instead your gonna face his older brother… Eric Angle!

(Batista nods his head in approval.)

Batista: Aright, sounds good to me. But I assure you, that by the end of the night both of the Angles will be broken in half.

(Batista stares at JBL for a moment before walking off. A few seconds later, The Great Khali and his manager Davari are seen walking in JBL’s office.)

Davari: Excuse us Mr. Layfield but me and The Great Khali had something to talk to you about… if you don’t mind.

*JBL sighs.*

JBL: Sure, what’s on your mind?

Davari: Well as you should know, The Great Khali yet again single handedly destroyed Bill Goldberg. Khali wasn’t even given a match last night at Judgment Day, and no offense to you but I think he deserves better. I mean, he is the Punjabi giant, the man who beat The Undertaker in his pay per view debut.

JBL: I hear you Davari, but it wasn’t my plan to not have Khali on the card for last night at Judgment Day. But, I did you two a favor tonight and banned Bill Goldberg from the arena tonight, so ya don’t have to worry about him trying to attack The Great Khali.

Davari: Thank you Mr. Layfield, me and The Great Khali really do appreciate it. But, we do have one more thing to talk to you about. I think Khali is way over due for a WWE title match. The Great Khali has destroyed everything in his path and is a former Worldheavyweight champion, but he has never been WWE champion. So all I ask for you tonight JBL is to give Khali a chance, please give him a WWE title shot opportunity. What do you say to that?

JBL: Tell you what Davari, I agree that Khali is way over due for a WWE title shot so this is what I’ll do. Tonight, The Great Khali will face off against three other opponents. Tonight, Live on RAW it’s gonna be Khali facing off against Rey Mysterio…

*Crowd cheers.*

JBL: “The Masterpiece†Chris Masters.

*Crowd boos.*

JBL: And “Y2J†Chris Jericho!

*The crowd erupt in even louder cheers.*

JBL: The winner of that fatal four way match will go on to the next WWE pay per view Vengeance to face Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar in a thriple threat match for the WWE championship.

Davari: It was nice doing business with you Mr. Layfield… I assure you that The Great Khali will win tonight’s match and go on to become the new WWE champion.

--Davari and The Great Khali walk out of the office as JBL looks on with a smile on his face.

JR: Well I’ll be damned King. Can you believe that JBL, he doesn’t give Batista the WWE title match he wanted, but instead he gives it to that monster Khali?

King: Calm down JR, Batista had his chance to win the WWE title and he blew it. Besides, you don’t get a title shot by yelling at the general manager to give you one.

Backstage Segment

The scene cuts backstage in Mr. Kennedy’s locker room where he is seen sitting down, taping up his wrist bands. Suddenly Christian walks in to the room and Kennedy stands up.

Mr. Kennedy: What do you want, Christian?

Christian: Listen uhh… Kennedy man. I’m sorry about last night, I mean with CM Punk’s team winning over us in that six man tag team match. I wasn’t expecting Punk to pick Samoa Joe as his partner. But check this out Ken, tonight we’re gonnna get even with those punks CM “Punk†and the new guy Samoa Joe.

Mr. Kennedy: Oh really? And how exactly do you plan on getting even?

Christian: Well you see Ken, I went up to General Manager JBL this afternoon before the show and I told him to put me in the ring with that punk Samoa Joe right here tonight. But, but unfortunately Captain Charisma came down with a little sickness, so I won’t be able to face him tonight. So instead, I told him that you would take my place tonight against Joe.

Mr. Kennedy: Wait a minute, me?

Christian: Well yeah, why not? What’s wrong? Don’t tell me you aren’t scared.

Mr. Kennedy: Are you serious, me scared of that fat piece of crap Samoa Joe? You have got to be kidding me. There is no way that a Legend in the making such as myself would ever back down to the likes of that chump. Tell ya what, tonight I’m gonnna go out there and I’m going to not only beat, but destroy Samoa Joe and make him indeed remember the name Mrrrrrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyyy….. KENNEDYYYYYY!

Christian: That’s what I’m talking about, that’s what I want to hear hear Kennedy. Samoa Joe and Punk are gonna find out what happens when you mess with C & K. Woah dude, did you hear what I just said? C & K? That’s brutally awesome! Anyway, good luck out there Ken?

Mr. Kennedy: Oh I won’t need luck to beat Joe, Christian.

Christian: That’s right… make me proud Ken.

(Christian leaves the locker room as Kennedy continues to tap up his wrist bands.)

Match 1
Tag Team Match[/b
Chavo Guerrero & Kid Kash vs Gregory Helms & Super Crazy

[youtube]SZf77kklu8o[/youtube]

Lillian Garcia: This opening tag team contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, the team of Chavo Guerrero & Kid Kash!

(Chavo and Kid Kash come out to boos from the crowd. They enter the ring and await there opponents.

[youtube]4vqG15eotVM[/youtube]

Lillian Garcia: And there opponent, from Smithfield, NC, weighing in 191 pounds, Gregory Helms!

(Gregory Helms comes out to some cheers from the crowd. He stops halfway out the ramp as his music ceases. Suddenly… Super Crazy’s music hits.

[youtube]VZ7fhYarBpI[/youtube]

(Super Crazy and Helms dab hands and run down to the ring and slide in.)

The Match: Super Crazy and Kid Kash start off the match. Super Crazy knocked Kash down with a beautiful dropkick. As Kid Kash tried to make it to his feet, Crazy knocked him back down with a legdrop to the back of the head! Crazy crushes Kash with a sweet running senton. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to Gregory Helms. Gregory Helms scoops up Kash. Crazy bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Gregory Helms lifted Kash up and connected with a nice back suplex and Helms covers for a quick two count. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Gregory Helms ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Kid Kash fights out of a grapple. Helms walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Kash tags out to Chavo Guerrero. Flying elbow from Chavo Guerrero connects. Helms takes a NICE hurrancarana from Chavo Guerrero. Chavo covers…1….2….3NO! Chavo surprisingly wasn’t angered as he just lifted Gregory Helms back up to his feet. Helms ducks a wild right hand and tags out to Super Crazy. GORGEOUS Spinning bulldog in the corner and Chavo is down. As Chavo makes it back to his feet, down. Chavo walks into a springboard elbow from Super Crazy! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Both men are back to there feet and Crazy just waffles Chavo with a stiff chop! Chavo manages to push out of a headlock from Super Crazy, and BAM! Chavo connets with a devastating ddt. Chavo floors Crazy near the ropes and makes the pin. Chavo is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!!

(8:49)

Lillian Garcia: Here are your winners… Chavo Guerrero & Super Crazy!

--Commercial Break--

Backstage Segment

The camera cuts backstage and “The Next Big Thing†Brock Lesnar is seen walking down the hallways arrogantly, looking the workers as if they are nothing. JBL walks up to Brock and he speaks.

JBL: Just the man I was looking for. The number one contender for the WWE title at Vengeance, “The Next Big Thing†Brock Lesnar.

*Brock laughs.*

Brock Lesnar: Is there something I can help you with GM?

JBL: As a matter of fact there is Brock. You know about this whole ECW One Night Stand and this whole Paul Heyman trying to take over WWE. Well I’m afraid I can’t let that happen, see I want Heyman and his little ECW goons taken out. I want Paul Heyman to know that WWE is superior, and all I need tonight is for one man to destroy one of those Extremely Crappy Wrestlers, and who better to do it that one of the most sadistic son of a guns I know… Brock Lesnar.

Brock Lesnar: Well you called on the right man JBL, because I to have a problem with those ECW idiots running around here trying to take over are show.

JBL: I’m glad where on the same page here… now listen. It’s simple, tonight I’m giving you a match against one of Paul Heyman’s ECW originals, Tommy Dreamer. And I don’t want you to just beat him 1.2.3, after the match I want you too crush him. I want you to make him wish that ECW never stuck there nose into are business.

Brock Lesnar: So let me get this straight? All you want me to do, is beat Tommy Dreamer tonight, and then afterwards beat the living hell out of him some more?

JBL: That’s exactly why I’m saying.

(Brock chuckles.)

Brock Lesnar: Well consider it done JBL, I mean I can beat Dreamer in my sleep. Don’t worry about a thing tonight Bradshaw, because tonight after I’m through with Tommy Dreamer, he’ll know the felling of Off the Hook Pain.

(Lesnar and JBL smile at each other for a moment before Brock walks off, leaving JBL to look on with a big smirk on his face.

In Ring Segment

[yt]bPGvmUYuWqY[/yt]

((The new World Tag Team champions JTG and Shad, Cryme Tyme make there way out the ring with there usual dancing taunts with there newly won tag titles around there waist. They dance down the ramp, slapping a few hands of the fans. They then enter the ring as both JTG and Shad grab a mic as there music ceases.

They talk about there World Tag Team title win last night… they then take a couple of shots at Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch. JTG and Shad then throws a party for there tag title win, getting a couple of ladies and guys from out the crowd as some rap music plays. But there celebration is cut short as “The New Breed†Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von come out to the ring. The ladies and guys from the crowd go back into the crowd as Burke and Cor Von address Cryme Tyme. Elijah Burke says that it is a disgrace that Cryme Tyme are the tag team champions and that the real champions are them, the new breed. The two teams get into as JTG then says that the new breed obviously has a beef with them, so they will settle it right here and now.

JTG punches Elijah Burke in the face as Shad does the same to Marcus Cor Von! The two teams then begin to brawl, with Cryme Tyme eventually getting the better of them as they double clothesline both Burke and Cor Von out of the ring. The tag champs Cryme Tyme tells the new breed to come back in the ring, but little do they know that Viscera is right behind them waiting for them to turn around. Once they do, Viscera clotheslines both men down with force!

JR: Wait a minute, that’s Viscera! That monster Viscera is attacking the tag team champions!

King: What’s going on here?

Burke and Cor Von slide back into the ring as all three men now are beating up on a downed Cryme Tyme. Burke tells Viscera to pick Shad up and he does. Burke Irish whips Shad into the turnbuckle, and Burke pulls his knee pads down and runs at Shad hitting the Elijah Express! Viscera then lifts JTG up to his feet and sends him into a corner. Viscera then backs up into a opposite corner and runs back hitting a big splash on JTG! As JTG falls out of the corner, he stumbles into the Pounce(Spear) from Marcus Cor Von which sends JTG flying! Elijah Burke grabs a microphone from Lillian Garcia and speaks.

Elijah Burke: Ladies and Gentlemen, do you see this? This is what happens when you mess with The New Breed… Elijah Burke, Marcus Cor Von, and the 6’6 496 pound Viscera!

(The crowd boos as Elijah Burke just smiles.)

Elijah Burke: Cryme Tyme, I hope you punks enjoyed those tag team titles... because soon, there coming to the best tag team that the WWE has ever seen…. Elijah Burke and Marcus Von… The New Breed!

JR: I don’t belive this, this is just sick!

King: What’s so sick about it JR? I like these guys. That’s what this business is all about, making a name for yourself and that’s exactly what the new breed did right here.

(Elijah Burke drops the mic as his music begins to play. The New Breed then exits out of the ring as they head up the ramp and walk to the back, leaving Cryme Tyme out cold in the ring.)

--Commercial Break—

Interview Segment

--The camera cuts backstage and we see Todd Grisham, one of RAW’s two backstage interviewers. He has a black suit on, with a red and white; polka doted tie, his usual geeky glasses and spiked hair. He is holding a microphone, and clears his throat, while fixing his tie.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, the man who last night at WWE Judgment Day defeated Batista in a three stages of hell match. The WWE Champion, Kurt Angle.

--The camera zooms out and the WWE Champion Kurt Angle is in fact standing to the right of Todd Grisham, the crowd boo’s at the appearance of Angle, and Angle has a quite ignorant smirk on his face with his WWE title over his shoulder, and two band aids on his forehead. He is wearing a grey suit, some sunglasses, and a black tie.

Todd Grisham: Well Kurt Angle you ha-

*Angle interrupts.*

Kurt Angle: Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, that’s Mr. Angle to you. Go on…

Todd Grisham: Um… ok. Mr. Angle, last night you successfully defended your WWE title against Batista in a three stages of hell match, but with some assistance from your older brother Eric Angle. A lot of the fans here and every watching at home want to know why you needed interference to beat Batista last night.

Kurt Angle: What do you just say? Listen Todd, I didn’t need help to beat Batista at Judgment Day. I’m the WWE champion Todd, I can do whatever I damn please. Batista was nothing against me, all that hype, all the people doubting me, all the people jumping on the Batista Bandwagon. Where is that bandwagon now? At the bottom of some lake, exactly where Batista should be, after that embarrassing performance at the pay per view. I can beat Batista by myself, and when I beat him a month ago at Backlash for the wwe title shows it. Batista can’t hold a candle to me, and the only reason I had Eric Angle get into the match was because I wanted to destroy Batista once and for all. I wanted to show Batista just exactly who he was messing with, and I wanted him out of the title picture permanently.

Todd Grisham: Well Mr. Angle, it seems as if you and Eric’s plan backfired, seeing as Batista is indeed here tonight and will be going up against your brother Eric Angle.

Kurt Angle: You know what Todd, you’re really trying to be a smart alik right now aren’t ya?

Todd Grisham: What are you talking about Mr. Angle I was ju-

Kurt Angle: Shut up! You don’t ever talk while I’m talking! You speak when I tell you to speak, got that?!

Todd Grisham: Ye- Yes Mr. Angle.

Kurt Angle: Good… now as far as Batista taking on my brother Eric Angle, I’m more then sure that my brother can handle him. I mean he’s my brother. Sure he doesn’t have gold metal like I do, and sure he may not be as great as I am, but, but that’s not what matters. What matters is that my brother Eric not only beats Batista tonight, but that he destroys him infront of all his fans.

Todd Grisham: Ok Mr. Angle, but earlier today in the ring former ECW owner Paul Heyman has announced that at ECW One Night Stand you will defend that WWE title against “The Suicidal, Homicidal, Death defying†Sabu. Any comments on that?

Kurt Angle: A few. Sabu, you are going to face a man that is on fire, a man that won’t let anything happen to his WWE title. A man that is as focused now, then any other time in his career. Sabu, you can do all the jumping threw tables you want, but come ECW One Night Stand, none of that is going to matter. After defending my title I realised, I can go a long way with this, my title reign wont be stopped by anyone and it sure as hell won’t be stopped by some washed up ECW garbage like Sabu. See Todd, there is a difference between us and that's what'll give me the win. Just like Batista I will go out there and out wrestle him, and I will close his moves down, and take him out.

Todd Grisham: Any last words?

Kurt Angle: Yeah, that shirt doesn't suit that tie. I've already said what I need to. Sabu just might put up a fight, but in the end I will make him tap out , then walk to the back with a cocky smirk on my face, while all the envious losers like yourself, sit there with nothing to do but eat your words. Oh it’s true, it’s DAMN TRUE!

(Kurt Angle walks away, and Todd stands there. The camera fades to black, and goes to a commercial break.

Match 2
Singles Match
Mr. Kennedyw/Christian vs Samoa Joe

[yt]kwGSQMsbE[/yt]

(Kennedy's music echos throughout the arena as we walks out from behind the curtain with a chorus of fiery boos. Ken rolls his eyes and continues down the ramp.. Ken motions for Lillian to get out of the ring as she turns around.. Ken pushes her out and grins recieving an un-healthy reaction..

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and Gentleman…children of all ages….I weigh in tonight at 247 pounds. I hail from Green Bayyyyyyyyy, Wisconsinnnnnnn. Miiiiiiissssssstttterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kennnnnnnedddyyyyyyyy………………..Kennnnnnneedddddddyyyyyyyyyyyy!

As Kennedy finishes up his introduction, “Walk†by Pantera hits the PA system as Samoa Joe walks out to the ring with a good reaction from the crowd. He enters the ring and stares Kennedy down.

Ding Ding Ding!

The Match: The match started off with both Kennedy and Samoa Joe locking up. Kennedy managed to get Joe in a headlock, but Joe pushes Mr. Kennedy into the ropes and as Kennedy comes back, Samoa Joe hits a big clothesline that knocks Kennedy down on the mat. Joe Hooks the leg for a two count. As Kennedy made it back to his feet, Joe hits a nice belly to belly suplex. There's a two count on the pin. Kennedy flips out of a Samoa Joe bodyslam attempt and Joe tastes a high angle back suplex.from Mr. Kennedy. As Joe struggles to make it to his feet, Kennedy backs up a bit and runs at Joe hitting a kick to the face of Joe. Here’s the cover… ONE...TWO...NO

King: ! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there JR.

Samoa Joe is able to duck a clothesline attempt from Kennedy and connect with a Shining Wizard! Samoa Joe goes for the cover….1….2…3

JR: NO a Kickout! I thought that was it for sure!

King: Tell me about it JR, what a match!

Full nelson slam on Kennedy. There's a two count on the pin. Kennedy kicks Samoa Joe in the gut to reverse the momentum. Kennedy makes it up to his feet and is able to get Samoa Joe in his shoulders and go for the Kenton Bomb! 1….2….3NO! Kennedy can’t believe he just kicked out. Mr. Kennedy begins to argue with the ref telling him that it was a three count. Just as Kennedy turns around, Samoa Joe is able to pick him up and slam him back down with the Muscle Buster! Joe goes for the cover…1….2…NO! Christian just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Samoa Joe gets grabbed, and they start brawling. Mr. Kennedy takes some shot at Joe as well. The referee, seeing the chaos, calls for a no contest ruling.

Aftermath: Christian and Mr. Kennedy stomp the boots to Samoa Joe as the crowd erupts in cheers starting a “CM Punk†chant. The fans get exactly what they want as CM Punk runs into the ring and Christian instantly runs out of the ring. Kennedy yells at Christian…

Mr. Kennedy: What the hell are you doing?! I though you had my back!

Kennedy turns around and gets hit with a clothesline from CM Punk, followed by another as Kennedy got up. Once Kennedy gets back up, CM Punk gets him up on his shoulders and connects with the GTS! Kennedy is out cold as Christian is watching on the ramp in horror. Samoa Joe then points at Christian and gets Kennedy in the Rear Naked Choke hold! Kennedy is taping out, but Joe doesn’t stop. AHHHH! Finally, Joe lets go of Kennedy as there CM Punk’s “This Fire Burns†theme hits. Christian then walks to the back as Punk and Joe stand tall in the ring.

(12:00)

Interview Segment

(Christy Hemme is standing by next to Chris Jericho ready to do an interview.)

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen, standing by me now is “Y2J†Chris Jericho.

*The fans erupt in cheers.*

Christy Hemme: Well Chris Jericho you have a big fatal four way match coming up later on tonight and which the winner will get a WWE title shot at Vengeance against both Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar in a thriple threat match. What do you think you’re chances are of winning tonight’s number one contender match?

Chris Jericho: My chances, what do I think my chances are walking out tonight number one contender. Well honestly Christy, I think my chances, wait let me rephrase that, I know that tonight I have a one hundred percent chance of winning that fatal four way match tonight. As for my opponents, I can say without a doubt they have, how would Vince McMahon say it… they have no chance in hell of walking out of RAW tonight with my number one contender spot for the WWE championship. Now some people may think that I’m over looking my opponents, that I’m underestimating them, well seriously how couldn’t you when your going up against the ass clowns I’m facing tonight. Let’s see first you got the 3 foot tall, 80 pound Rey Mysterious who I should have no problem beating tonight seeing as he’s a midget, so he’ll be the least of my worries tonight. Next we got “The Disasterpiece†Chris Crapsters or whatever the hell his name is. And last but not least, we got the big bad and mighty, no talent, no brain idiot, The Not So Great Khali.

Christy Hemme: But Chris, you do have to take into consideration that The Great Khali is a 7’0 408 pound monster.

Chris Jericho: Oh Christy, do you really think I give a rats ass how big or fat Khali is? Does it look like I’m terrified of how big Khali is? He could be 8 feet tall and 900 pounds all I care, I am not scared one bit. I am Y2J, the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla, and I am not gonna let a 7’0 tall blueberry like Khali intermediate me. Let me say this, I am gonna beat Rey Mysterious, Chris Crapsers, and The Not so Great Khali and when I do, I am gonna go one to win the WWE championship at Vengeance so I can once again place that belt around the gorgeous waist of Y2J! And after tonight, those three jerkies will never… eeeeeeeeeeeever… be the same… again!

(Chris Jericho smiles at Christy Hemme and walks out of the cameras view.)

--Commercial Break--

Match 3
Brock Lesnar vs Tommy Dreamer

[youtube]qUMuZd58ifk[/youtube]

(Brock Lesnar comes out to a fiery of boos from the crowd. Lesnar does his usual jumping taunt on the stage as pyro explodes on the stages. Brock walks down the ramp and jumps up on the apron as pyro goes off on the turnbuckle! Brock then enters the ring as he awaits for his opponent to come out.

[yt]d1P0Ct681WY[/yt]

{Tommy Dreamer comes out to some cheers from the crowd. Dreamer enters the ring.)

The Match: Brock quickly started off the match as he connects with rights and lefts and Tommy Dreamer is down! Lesnar uses his amazing strength and picks Dreamer up by the throat and slamming him back down with a scoop slam. Lesnar picks Dreamer back up and Tommy r takes a headbutt from Brock Lesnar. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brock uses the rope to choke Tommy Dreamer as the referee gets in Lesnar’s face telling him to break the illegal hold. 1….2….3….4… Brock lets go. Lesnar stomped Dreamer a few times before picking him back up and slamming him right back down with a belly to belly suplex! Covers for a quick two count. Brock attempts to lift Dreamer back up but Dreamer pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Lesnar gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. There's a two count on the pin. Brock quickly makes it back to his feet but is knocked down by a clothesline from Dreamer, Lesnar is back up again and gets knocked right back down by another clothesline. This time Brock stays down as Dreamer taunts to the fans and runs into the ropes, coming back and misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Both men make it back to there feet now and a huge Spear from Brock! Dreamer is down! Tommy Dreamer can barely stand as he holds on to the ropes the best he can. Once Dreamer is fully on his feet, he turns around and Brock lifts him up on his shoulders for the F5! 1....2....3!

(5:49)

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner… Broooooock Lesnaaaaaaar!

Aftermath: Brock Lesnar slides to the outside and grabs a chair from the time keeper, before climbing back into the ring with it. Dreamer turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head that busts him wide open! But he doesn’t stop there as Lesnar continues the assult, hitting Dreamer’s leg with the steel chair over and over again!

Ding Ding Ding Ding!

JR: For the love of god, someone stop this already! The match is over… Brock Lesnar is a mad man in there!

King: Well how about you go in there and try to stop him? Because I don’ think anyone else is. As for me, I’m love watching this ECW trash get the crap beat out of him.

JR: It doesn’t matter whether he was in ECW or not, he’s a human being damnit and he doesn’t deserve to be treated like this!

(Brock sits on Dreamer’s stomach and hits punch after punch into his face, busting Dreamer open even more. Lesnar lifts a bloody Dreamer back up again and lifts him up on his shoulders, hitting yet another F-5! JBL is then seen walking down the ramp with a microphone in hand. He enters the ring and begins to speak.

JBL: You see this Heyman? This is what happens when you mess with Monday Night RAW, this is what happens. Heyman, I’m afraid you don’t know what you have started, you picked a fight with the wrong guy. Let me tell you something Heyman, you want Hardcore wrestling? You want extreme? Well I’ll give it to you.

(As Tommy Dreamer slowly gets up, JBL kicks him hard in the gut!)

JR: Oh come one, what a cheap shot! When is this gonna end?

King: Until Heyman gets the message that RAW is better than his Extremely Crappy Wrestlers.

JBL: You see Heyman, this is one of your ECW originals… getting the beating of his life from REAL Wrestlers such as Brock Lesnar. Let me say this Paul, this is just the beginning of this war between ECW and WWE and by the end of it, you’re gonna be wishing that you never, ever picked a fight with us.

(JBL’s music plays as him and Brock Lesnar stand tall in the ring, holding each others arms in the air.)

Match 4
#1 Contenders Match for a shot at the WWE title

Chris Jericho vs The Great Khali vs Rey Mysterio vs Chris Masters

[yt]gv5NfCW8usY[/yt]
(Chris Masters comes out doing his usual taunts as the crowd boos.)

[yt]QRYLxsHKnw[/yt]

(Khali comes down to the ring with boos from the crowd.)

[yt]OWwYA8wUmZk[/yt]
(Chris Jericho comes out to the ring with a good reaction from the crowd.)

[yt]FnV7E8AznlM[/yt]
(Rey Mysterio comes out to cheers from the crowd.)

The Match: The bell rings and Chris Jericho goes after Chris Masters, kicking him in the leg, knocking Masters down, and goes to work on it. Chris Jericho hits a rolling kick on Masters. Covers for a quick two count. Masters ducks a wild right hand from Jericho, and as he turns around Masters knocks Jericho down with a clothesline. Chris Masters turns around is caught off guard by a spin kick from Rey Mysterio to the face, sending Masters FLYING across the ring. Rey whips Jericho into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Jericho runs at Rey for a flying forearm, but Rey ducks and lays Jericho down on the mat with a perfectly executed hurricarana! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Rey hits a dropkick on Chris Jericho and gets right back up. Rey goes up to the top rope, looking for a splash, but Khali catches Rey and tosses him off of the turnbuckle and back first on the mat! Khali lifts Rey up to his feet and Khali hits a brain chop, followed by a big boot to the face that knocks Rey down to the mat. The Great Khali taunts as the crowd shower him with boos. Khali lifts Rey up by the head but Mysterio fights out of a grapple and uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL! Khali walks into a hurracanrana into a ddt! Jericho is back on his feet and as Khali gets up to his feet, he slams him back down with a jumping ddt! Slingshot senton by Jericho, crushing the chest cavity of Khali. Jericho tries to get Khali in the walls of Jericho, but it fails as Khali easily powers out of it. Khali is back up on his feet and grabs Chris Jericho by the throat, picking him in the air and slamming him back down with the Khali Bomb! Khali puts his foot on Jericho’s chest, but look Goldberg comes from out of the crowd barricade with a chair! Goldberg slides in and blasts The Great Khali with a chair right to the head! Somehow, Khali is barely still standing after the chair shot, and Goldberg tosses the chair down and runs at him hitting the SPEAR! Goldberg climbs out of the ring, the damage done!

Rey Mysterio now, who has just knocked Chris Masters out of the ring sees his opportunity and gets on the ring apron and calls for a springboard leg drop.

JR: He’s looking for it King… can Rey do it?! Will he beat Khali and go on to Vegneance to fight for the WWE title!

[King:
This is his chance JR, he better take it!

Rey goes for the springboard leg drop, but Jericho is on the outside and trips Rey, causing Rey to hit face first into the apron! Jericho slides into the ring and runs into the ropes, jumping off of them and flipping onto Khali for the Lionsault!

JR: Here’s the cover!

1….2…..3!

(15:07)

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner… and going on to Vengeance to fight for the WWE championship, Y2J Chris Jericho!

Backstage Segment

The camera cuts to Kurt Angle’s locker room and we see him and his brother Eric Angle, who is getting ready for his match up next.

Kurt Angle: Well this is it, your match is up next bro… are you ready for this?

Eric Angle: Kurt, I was born ready.

Kurt Angle: That’s the spirit bro, I know you can beat Batista just like I know that I can beat Batista. Don’t like that punk sike you out, he isn’t as big and bad as him and everybody else seems to think he is. Just remember what we talked about earlier, okay? Now you go out there and you give Batista the beating of his life, beat him even worse then we beat him down at Judgment Day last night. Good luck out there tonight big bro…

(Eric Angle shakes his head to Kurt as he walks out of the locker room as Kurt looks on with a smirk on his face.)

JR: Well ladies and gentlemen, don’t go anywhere because that match is next!

King: Are you sure they aren’t twins JR?

--Commercial Break--

Backstage Segment

(Monday Night RAW comes back from the break and The Great Khali is seen walking down the hallways furious, pushing the workers and throwing things around.)

Khali: RAIJWJEWJisdjOEj!

Davari: Khali, Khali please calm down!

Khali: GDWYGEEgyqGY!

(Khali still doesn’t calm down as he continues throwing stuff around.)

Davari: Khali please, please listen to me… just calm down! I understand how mad you are Goldberg for screwing you out of your match tonight, bu-

Khali: IWHQUQHWQUH!

(Khali pushes Davari out of the way as he walks off still cursing in India.

Main Event
Batista vs Eric Angle

[yt]CaObSyJecfA[/yt]

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall... introducing first, from Washing, DC, weighing in 325 pounds, Baaaaaaaatista!

(Batista comes out, doing his usual pyro thing on the entrance stage. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring, doing his taunts on the turnbuckle.)

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in 245 pounds, Eric Anglllllle!

(Eric Angle comes out to a fiery of boos from the crowd. Eric enters the ring and even before the bell can ring, Batista is all over him with a load of punches to the face. The ref tries to separate the two and as he does, the bell rings signaling the beginning of the match.)

The Match: Batista runs at Eric Angle and lights him up with some left and rights punches to the face. Batista takes a right hand to the temple from Eric as Eric walks over to the corner to get a breather. But Batista doesn’t let him get to comfortable as he runs over to Eric for a spear, but Angle manages to move out of the way causing Batista’s shoulder to crash right into the ring post. Batista winces in pain as he turns around Eric Angle DDTs Batista, but it just looked terrible. Hooks the leg for a 1…2…Kickout! Eric goes for a elbow drop, but Batista moves out of the way just in time. As both men have made it to there feet, Batista strikes away at Eric Angle, not doing much damage at all. Batista hits a clothesline on Eric that sends him hard on the mat. Batista covers…1….2…Kickout! Batista lifted Eric back up and attempts to Irish whip to the ropes but Eric is able to reverse it and throw Batista into the ropes instead. When Batista comes back Eric bends down for a big back body drop, but Batista kicks him in the face and as Eric runs at Batista, he catches Angle and puts him up on his shoulder and slams him down with a running powerslam! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Batista with a clothesline on a rising Eric, followed by another clothesline, and third one. Eric is back to his feet again and he flips out of a Batista bodyslam attempt and when behind him, Eric Angle grabs Batista around the waist and executes a german suplex! 1….2…. There’s a two count on the pin. Eric is pissed and forces Batista back down and there’s another pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Eric hit Batista with a belly to belly suplex as Batista was just getting up. Both men are back to there feet and Eric misses a clothesline which costs him as Batista hits a couple of right hands to the face of Angle. Batista Irish whips Eric Angle into the ropes and scores with his signature spinebuster! Batista hooks the leg for the cover….1…..2….3NO! Batista is getting frustrated now as he can’t seem to keep him down. Batista lifts Eric up to his feet and clotheslines him to the outside of the ring, but he doesn’t go alone as Batista follows.

The referee watches as the two wrestlers go to the outside and start brawling around ringside. He completes a ten count, and they are still outside, having ignored the count. This match is over via double count out. I don't think the fight has finished, Batista and Eric have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

(8:50)

King: Whoa JR, I think this was just more than a match for these guys. I think it’s gotten personal!

JR: Both men were disqualified, but I don’t think they really give a damn.

Aftermath: The camera cuts to the back and we see Batista and Eric Angle still trading blows. Batista is now getting the upper hand, as it looks like Eric is just trying to run instead of fight now. Eric Angle is able to run away from Batista as Batista continues to chase him down. Batista passes up a whole bunch of places backstage until he gets to another part of the arena, but still no Eric Angle.

Batista: Eric where are you?! You little chicken shit! Stop hiding and fight me like a man! Come on… if yo-

(BAM! Suddenly out of nowhere, a masked man comes and smacks Batista in the head with a bat! He continues to beat on Batista with the bat, about six times before dropping the bat stomping Batista in the chest. The masked man lifts Batista up and throws him into a bunch of stuff in the corner. As Batista slowly makes it to his feet, the masked men hits him in the face with lefts and rights to the face, but Batista is able to fight back with some rights and lefts of his own. The two trade blows as they head over to some nearby stairs and the masked man is able to kick Batista in the stomach as they follow up the stairs. They trade blows up the stairs, and once they finally make it to the top the masked man hits a clothesline that nearly knocks Batista down. The masked man and Brock trade blows and head over next to the 30 feet ledge. The masked man kicks Batista in the stomach again and pushes Batista 20 feet off of the ledge all the way to the floor!

JR: Dear god… Batista just fell 30 feet off of that ledge!

King: I… I don’t know what to say JR… I’m speechless.

The masked man looks down at what he has just done and walks out of the cameras view. Batista is now seen laying flat out cold on the floor, unconscious. Kelly Kelly then comes into the seen and sees Batista laid out cold.

Kelly Kelly: Oh my god what happened… Somebody please, get some help he’s hurt!

Some EMT’s come into the scene and check on Batista as the crowd is speechless.

JR: Batista is unconscious folks… thanks to that, that man. Who is that man… who is that man?!

(The screen then fades out as the copyright picture comes on the left side of the screen. The WWE logo then flashes across the screen as RAW goes off the air.)

Quick Results

Chavo Guerrero & Kid Kash def Super Crazy & Gregory Helms via pinfall
Mr. Kennedy vs Samoa Joe ends in a Draw
Brock Lesnar def Tommy Dreamer via pinfall
Chris Jericho def The Great Khali, Chris Masters, & Rey Mysterio via pinfall
Batista vs Eric Angle ends in a double count out

Evil Austin

Good show,

BM - Main Event
WM - None
WP - None
BP - Interview Segment with Jericho was alright.

Good show, Ill check out the next. If you get a chance check out WAW we are wrestling My btb. Also is it just me or have I seen this at Wrestlezone ?

imported_DX89

Reaction score
Yeah, this is the same btb I did from wrestlezone. I just decided to continue it on here because wrestlezone's book this has become way to strict for me. BTW, thanks for the review.