• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE ‘Super High’ On Former NWA Star Kamille – Exclusive

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Flexible schedule to focus on outside opportunities if she assumes she can already get them makes sense. I would assume WWE would be better to get you those opportunities but if you can already get them then you need the time

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
that being said, MJF and others have had no real issues getting acting gigs - and outside cena rock and batista - has WWE really proven to facilitate the move to hollywood? remains to be seen

also maybe Mercedes has hookups :heston idk

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Kamille also went on a mini rant on Twitter recently about the last year or so of NWA PPVs being removed from Fite. I don't think it'll go over well bc she is blunt about it and talks about how good her programs were and being the best match every night

But she's 100% right, she improved like crazy and her matches were always the only ones worth watching after she got better once she won the title. And Corgan rewarded her by saying the NWA women weren't good enough compared to the men and showcased her even less
hard to disagree with her given those facts. seems like a hard worker too

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I don’t blame her. I’m not a fan of them removing any paperviews. I certainly hope people who paid for them still have them in their account. I can’t imagine how angry I’d be if I was a performer who worked on those shows. Because it’s not like NWA probably has them uploaded anywhere else.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
hard to disagree with her given those facts. seems like a hard worker too

Remember my original theory was that Mickie had come on as an agent bc her leaving WWE seemed to correspond with Kamille's programs and matches getting a lot better, but that's since been debunked. Maybe she helped a little but it seems more like it was mostly Kamille's own effort to credit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
It was just very jarring watching Kamille have a fairly bad match against Serena Deeb but coming back 5 months later and killing it against Leyla Hirsh in a main event. Shit didn't compute lmao
lmfao yeah in theory that should never happen :heston