• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE ‘Super High’ On Former NWA Star Kamille – Exclusive

Dale

Super Moderator
On January 1, 2024, former NWA World Women’s Champion Kamille became a free agent after her contract with Billy Corgan’s promotion expired. Haus of Wrestling has been told her exit from The NWA was amicable, and she was thankful for her time there as it greatly helped elevate her profile. At 812 days, her NWA World Women’s Championship reign was the fifth longest of all time.

Haus of Wrestling has learned from a tenured WWE source that the sports entertainment juggernaut is “super high” on Kamille. It was noted that she is high up on the company’s radar and that they are in signing mode following the UFC and WWE merger. Higher-ups at TKO are said to feel the company is in “acquisition mode” and is looking to land fresh talents that can make an impact.​

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
She’d be a great fit for sure

Clearly her growth is stunted from being in NWA so long but she should be able to pick it back up again

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I am super high too
well that's good to know but do you like her as a performer?

lol I haven't seen much but as has been previously said what I've seen she looked like she belonged in WWE. But wouldn't be surprised if she gets started in NXT which is probably the best place for her right now.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
well that's good to know but do you like her as a performer?

lol I haven't seen much but as has been previously said what I've seen she looked like she belonged in WWE. But wouldn't be surprised if she gets started in NXT which is probably the best place for her right now.
She's tall. Mediocre worker n mediocre promo. I'm not really a fan, no. She has potential though. 100% nxt like Jade should be doing

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Naw she has a star presence to her. She’s not gonna be brought in to be anyone’s victim.
She should be built up same as Jade.
I see her having a pretty dominant run in NXT if they bring her in. Her vs Jade would probably be a terrible match that would make both look bad (neither are graceful in their wrestling and can look like bambi on ice, i'd be concerned).

Now is a good time too with a "weaker" champion running the division right now. I mean no offence to bird lady btw she's awesome but she hasn't been presented as a dominant wrestler like Tiff was for example