WTF?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Lion King

Anyway it was a joke. I didn't seriously mean that.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Maybe if you guys apoligized to MS and Chuck for basically destroying this thread and said it was dumb maybe they would like unrestrict you? Just an idea

niggles

Reaction score
isn't it the Lion King 2? myabe 1 1/2.......

CT Styles

Sterl said:
Maybe if you guys apoligized to MS and Chuck for basically destroying this thread and said it was dumb maybe they would like unrestrict you? Just an idea
Well maybe I didn't do anything in the first place.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
As I said to the Aussies elsewhere. You can't blame me for getting them confused, they all look alike to me.

CT Styles

Suggestion: Lock up Sterl?

I had no idea what was going on at the time I made this thread. Someone gave me a link to the 'Gaol' on MSN. How are you supposed to find it when you don't have anything on the IWF homepage btw? I had to keep going to my rep and clicking on a post I'd done in there.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I don't about you guys. CT Styles stands out from the rest. Maybe its because he's barely online. Then again none of the Australians are online until late at night. CT just seems more serious then the rest. Inb4dickriding

But they do all look alike. Now can somebody update my name please? I'm a couple of months late.

Hometown Kid

Fuck, Stinger just got a major upgrade. I hope you get to V88, the number 8 is just so badass.