Wtf?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

heels unite!

Reaction score
comicgeekelly for wwe creative! that would make raw great. i completely agree 100%.

edgehead09

Reaction score
actaully dis is wat is goin to happen.

Summerslam is here and now so we have the fueds for that. Now we need the big survivor series fued and the big traditional survivor series match.

So, Mike Adamle becoems GM and the wrestlers rebel. Check out Cena's and Batista's reaction to him being GM.

Anyways so the wrestlers are like fuck you, u dont kno shit about wrestling. Many jokes are thrown down on Adamle. Eventually he gets pissed and consults a secret helper. The helper makes everyone happy including the fans.

Now down the road like a month b4 Survivor Series the helper is revelaed to be Bischoff. Eric is tired of not gettin rewarded for his hard work. So he comes to take over his spot and be the GM.

Leads to a traditional survivor series match at SS for the GM spot on Raw. Biscoff's team wins and Eric is the face GM until he turns on Cena and reveals himself to be elping Eveloution version 2.

NOW THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE

tnafan454

Reaction score
actaully dis is wat is goin to happen.

Summerslam is here and now so we have the fueds for that. Now we need the big survivor series fued and the big traditional survivor series match.

So, Mike Adamle becoems GM and the wrestlers rebel. Check out Cena's and Batista's reaction to him being GM.

Anyways so the wrestlers are like fuck you, u dont kno shit about wrestling. Many jokes are thrown down on Adamle. Eventually he gets pissed and consults a secret helper. The helper makes everyone happy including the fans.

Now down the road like a month b4 Survivor Series the helper is revelaed to be Bischoff. Eric is tired of not gettin rewarded for his hard work. So he comes to take over his spot and be the GM.

Leads to a traditional survivor series match at SS for the GM spot on Raw. Biscoff's team wins and Eric is the face GM until he turns on Cena and reveals himself to be elping Eveloution version 2.

NOW THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE

i was with you until evolution version 2 it isn't going to happen so i have no idea why everyone wants it back

Keeb Daddy

Reaction score
Comic's idea would be kinda dope... I really can't see where this could be goin'...

they built it up so big last night, made us hold our breath, and it was big enough to announce AFTER the main event... and then...

FUCKIN' MIKE ADAMLE?!?!?!

wow... what a major disappointment... but I had a sick feelin' in my gut several minutes after he came out to the broadcast table... I just knew...

dude has no business bein' in pro wrestling... no background in it at all... so what if he was a decent commentator and sideline reporter for football... that doesn't really translate...

but, who knows??? he could be well suited as a GM... that way he won't have to remember the different moves and won't be required to do play by play... he'll just have to remember scripts and play a character... we'll see...

Montana

YES YES YES

I thought they should have put him as ECW GM, but hey this could lead to some interesting twist. I love how fans hate him so much for a few mistakes in his first few weeks. So then, he changed his character to purposesly do it, and the fans don't even realize he's messing up or f'n with their head for a reason.

As the thread reads....EVIL GENIUS!

Vandy316

Reaction score
if any of you have read Jericho's book then you will realize that he purposely messed up the names. Jericho said that purposely mispronouncing peoples names is a great way to get over as a heel. Jericho did it in WCW, Santino, Regal and Mike are doing it now. it genius.

But this is how i think it happened. Vince hired him to be the Raw GM but he has no background in wrestling so they had to give him heat before he became GM. So they made him the "worst" announcer of all time to make people hate him, and that worked. They put someone who we thought would make a good GM in spot, Regal. He did a good job but got "suspended". I think they just gave him time off to get in shape to become a full-time wrestler because no one but HHH can come off a suspension right into a World Championship match. When he was gone Vince took over and when he got hurt Raw turned chaotic and they needed a new GM bad. So they bring in the guy that they have been secretly building up to be GM of Raw. that is what they did

Spity94

Reaction score
I thought Chrish Jericho was gonna be the gm honestly,they announced how it was gonna be the last highlight reel and then he was talking about how hes moved on,taken his carrer to a new level and stuff like that,and he came out in a suit lol but then he said he wanted a title amtch so that was out the windown

But with the whole adamle beign GM thing,it might not be so bad,WWE might have something up their sleves and shock us all.

chessarmy

haha thats great. I doubt him sucking as an announcer was just a gimmick, but either way I am very interested in seeing how he will turn out as GM.

xtremebadass

if WWE plays their cards right, if aiming for Heel Adamle, he can definitely get 2 times more heat than Vickie.

J

Admale was an awesome choose. I mean he's already annoyed the shit out of us for months as an announcer and now that he's moved up to GM with already natural hate from the crowd he could be an awesome GM.

R3ll1K

Reaction score
I thought Chrish Jericho was gonna be the gm honestly

i also thought that for a lil while but as did u i realized when he asked 4 a title match that he couldnt be gm

J

I was hoping to hear..."I'm back..." and have Bischoff come out. I would have marked out.

R3ll1K

Reaction score
wow that would be amazing...i was like on the edge of my seat when he said and the new gm of raw is....and hearing Im back.... would have sent me flying back in my eat lol

kingovkings

Reaction score
HMMM adamle not what i expected at all but hey thats what WWE has been doing the last few weeks. I expected Regal announced az GM or Shane and at a big stretch of the imagination maybe Austin, But no out of the blue its Mike Adamle well that sure has shot a few spanners in the works. WHY him got me beat but sure is fun and i cant wait till next week. :)