• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WTF With Eric Young Getting Stripped Of Title?

Ok wth....... Eric Young had a clean pin on Daivari and all of a sudden they stripped him from the title for no fucking reason and suspended the ref who didn't do shit except get his ass kicked by Sheik Daivari Bashir. Does TNA really think wrestling fans are morons? It more brainless than bringing back XXX who lost a losing team split forever match against Storm and Harris a few years back.

Thoughts?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
A few things...

It is Sheik Abdul Bashir.
Shane Sewell kicked the arms of Bashir as he was holding the top rope to avoid being pinned.

Now, EY getting stripped of the title has been done well but I am yet to work out where the Bashir and the referees storyline will go.

Dwes

Reaction score
TNA has the worst booking team ever assemble, they don't know what to do with the title, so they toss around. Maybe because the fans haven't responded to Bashir like they want. But TNA decided finally he do does nothing for the divison and are attmeptinh to build some people up in the tournament, and add excitement to a dead division.

Clean pin?

Sewell kicked Bashir's arms (as Gards said), and made a fast count.

OMGZ DAT IZ CLEANZ

sshhhhh. I trying to prove point :) Anywasy they are only going to put the title on Young afterwards. So no point in wasting our times.

And technically it was clean pin, just dirty counting by the ref. So ummm yeah. Clean pin is determine, by pinning him without leverage. Eric wasn't holding tights or feet on ropes. Just the ref fast counted :)

chessarmy

Shane Sewell screwed Bashir, he actually beat the hell out of him in one match. At Final Resolution he kicked the arms of Bashir to help Young win, how is that clean? This all sets up an X-Division tournament which is bringing some excitement back to the division

Shane Sewell screwed Bashir, he actually beat the hell out of him in one match. At Final Resolution he kicked the arms of Bashir to help Young win, how is that clean? This all sets up an X-Division tournament which is bringing some excitement back to the division

I don't see any excitement in a tournament, since it's obvious that Young will win the tournament. And it is a clean pin, just the ref cheated him. :D

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

sshhhhh. I trying to prove point :) Anywasy they are only going to put the title on Young afterwards. So no point in wasting our times.

And technically it was clean pin, just dirty counting by the ref. So ummm yeah. Clean pin is determine, by pinning him without leverage. Eric wasn't holding tights or feet on ropes. Just the ref fast counted :)

Then why didn't you make this thread last time Young got the title?