WTC Attacks on 9/11 from Police Helicopter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dademo

Reaction score
If you've seen any 9/11 Attack footage from the ground at least you must have seen a helicopter flying around the buildings at some point. This footage is supposively never before released footage from that helicopter. I'm watching it right now, it's pretty interesting. I don't know if this solves any conspiracy theories about the attacks or answers any questions, but I've always seen this helicopter and it's interesting to see the attacks caught on camera from it.

[video=youtube;w465MHsvYpg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w465MHsvYpg&feature=aso[/video]

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Whilst this was a huge disaster in the history of the world, I can't help but be utterly fascinated by 9/11.

It happened 10 years ago, and I'm still able to watch the footage of the attacks for hours on end. It's still so hard to believe that on that day, the twin towers really did get destroyed. The same towers that had stood for 30 years, that had been a massive feature on the New York skyline, that had towered above all else in the most famous city in the world... all destroyed in a couple of hours, and it was all caught on tape.

As I said, awful day in the history of the world. Just fascinating to watch the footage.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Some more amazing footage there. Would have been daunting being in the helicopter at that time and seeing things from a birds-eye view.

Like Dod I am fascinated by the images of 9/11 and each time I watch it it just seems so surreal. The planes going into the buildings just amaze me every time and then the buildings collapsing, you wouldn't think that buildings that huge could be brought down so "easily". Terrible day but some stunning footage from it.