WSU Breaking Barriers II Featuring First Ever Women's War Games and a post-WWE Melina

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Breaking Barriers II is the next IPPV from Women Superstars Uncensored

It takes place on November 19th from New York's NYWC Sportutorium and will be broadcast worldwide on GOFIGHTLIVE.

This will be a unique night for women's wrestling for two reasons, firstly we will see the first ever Women's War Games match and second the show will feature the first post-WWE appearence of Melina.

The Full-line Up:

The War Games - Special referee: Amy Lee
Team WSU: Mercedes Martinez, Alicia and Brittney VS. The Midwest Militia, Jessicka Havok & Allisyn Kay & Sassy Stephanie

Melina VS. ???

WSU Tag Team Championship
(c) The Boston Shore (Amber & Lexus) VS. The International Home Wrecking Crew (Rein & Jetta)

Becky Bayless VS. Rick Cataldo

Suicidal Six-Way Elimination
Nikki Syx VS. Violet VS. Monique VS. Jessie Brooks VS. Barbie VS. Gabby Gilbert

#1 Contenders to WSU Tag Team Titles
The Belle Saints (Tina San Antonio & Marti Belle) VS. The Soul Sisters (Jena & Latasha)

Loser Leaves WSU match
Jennifer Cruz VS. Niya

Well I ordered an WSU PPV earier in the Year and was impressed, and this certainly sounds a good alterative to the Surivor Series the same weekend.

Having a Women's War Games is a big step forward for the promotion and Women's wrestling overall.

Who do you think Melina will be facing? Will it be another outsider or someone on the WSU roster.

I really like the sound of the team featuring Rein and Jetta:nod:

Who will be ordering this PPV?

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Seen 1 or 2 WSU shows before, but haven't gotten into them since I prefer to watch SHIMMER. I might give this show a download to see Rain & Jetta tag together again. I don't know if this means Jetta's only wrestling this show and staying retired, or she's out of retirement.

And since Serena can't wrestle Melina due to her having concussion, WSU is going to have to bring in a big name in the wrestling industry to face Melina.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah I was wondering about the Jetta retirement thing?

I am off WWE at the moment and am very short of money, so think I will order this instead of Surviorseries.