• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS WrestleMania Competition: Win The True Story of WrestleMania DVD

Slim

If I didn't have this in my collection already I'd try to do it. I'ma still post anyways but... try to win it folks. It's a pretty good DVD set.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Doubt I get to 250, and I have this DVD anyway, but this is a real cool contest, should spur up some nice activity.

Tapout

I like seeing the tournaments done, but sadly I just won't be able to make this one. I doubt I'd ever be able to get 250 in one month. I barely get 100 on a good month.

chefboyardee

no way ill get to 250 in this month and i wont just needlessly post with nuthing to say.cool contest though and cool prize

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Not sure how many I have so far in March, I hear this is not as good as the history of mania doc on WMXX release, but still to win in a free compuatiton must be worth it.

Andy

I'm in. Do the post I've already made this month count? Or is it starting from my current post count?

Vivido

Well 20 days into the month and I'm 149 posts short (well 148 after this one) guess I won't quite make it into the draw. Shame 'cause this is a DVD I've been meaning to pick up.