• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Ticket Wars Episode 1 (Mitch Entry)

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Mitch's Wrestling Alliance (MWA): INEBRIATION

Lucha Libre Three Way Dance

Humberto Carrillo vs. Dragon Lee vs. Bárbaro Cavernario

MWA Women's Championship

Nikki Cross (c) vs. Kylie Rae

Battle of the Indy Darlings

Oney Lorcan vs. Daniel Makabe

MWA Tag Team Championship: Tables, Ladders, and Chairs

Grizzled Young Veterans (c) vs. The North vs. Roppongi 3K w/ Rocky Romero

MWA United States Championship

Eli Drake (c) vs. Val Venis

HOSS BATTLE

Moose vs. Rusev

MWA Cruiserweight Championship

Hiromu Takahashi (c) vs. Jordan Devlin

Number One Contender Qualifying Match: Anything Goes

Tomohiro Ishii vs. "The Bastard" PAC

Number One Contender Qualifying Match

Matt Riddle vs. KENTA

MWA World Heavyweight Championship

Jon Moxley (c) vs. Pete Dunne

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Solid card Mitch, that main event sounds like brutal fun and I second you on the Ishii recommendation that dude is a badass.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Those last four matches :homer: I'm especially excited for Devlin/Takahashi :mark: I don't think I'd like the Drake/Venis match though :kawhi

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Devlin vs Hiromu, Ishii vs Pac probably my favorites from the Card Mitch. Devlin is one of those guys that would love to take to the extreme with Hiromu who is legit nuts especially when a Title is on the line. Pac vs Ishii I can only imagine how many bumps Pac would take in that one. Pac if he could survive Ishii's Storm could get one of the strongest wins of his Career.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
We like the same stuff I think, Mitch. From a wrestling perspective, this card might take the cake. Moose vs. Rusev, Drake vs. Venis and Cross vs. Kylie Rae don't really do much for me but everything else is seriously epic. Awesome card.