• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Summerslam Poster Contest

RDK

All glory to God
WS Summerslam Poster Contest!

SummerSlam-logo-generic-1-1.jpg

Let's try something new!

I'm excited to get some activity going in the GFX section but needed a place to start in a way that would get as many people involved as possible. What better way than to restrict this first contest to everyone's favorite pre-loaded desktop accessory, MSPaint/Mac Paintbrush!

dduewga-f5ebf860-6433-41a2-abdd-f3dedcf9001c.png

Rules:

• Please only use MSPaint or Mac Paintbrush to design your poster
  • You may copy and paste images as you wish as you design your poster​
  • You may NOT design a poster in another application and paste it into Paint​
  • You must only promote announced matches using the card posted below​
  • You do not have to promote any matches if you so choose but you must promote the event​
  • Entries must be submitted in this thread​
  • Entries must be no smaller than 300x300px​
Deadline: 8/22 11.59PM ET

Judging:

Once we have all submissions I will choose the 3 entries I believe are the strongest that will then be placed by an open vote by forum members.

Going forward i'd like to heighten the ceiling a little and open this up to Photoshop users etc but this should be a little bit of fun to get us started :)

Good luck!​

RDK

All glory to God
I use pixarx
I will make some contests to accommodate other graphic applications in the future. For this one I just want to make sure everyone can be included which is why I limited it to paint. Hopefully you submit something :)

RDK

All glory to God
Figured i'd submit something to keep this rolling along :)

summerslam.png

Attachments

• summerslam.png
    summerslam.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 28