• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

>>WS Showcase!!<<

Wrestling Station

ok im going to post the signatures i made recently here..
y2j1copy.jpg

kenken1copy.jpg

a1copy.jpg

rey2copy.jpg

bryan1.jpg

batistanewcopy.jpg

edgepsdcopy.jpg

ballackpsdcopy.jpg

mfcopy.jpg

hw5copy.jpg

brettpsdcopy.jpg

Kurt1copy.jpg

KMcopy.jpg

bulletpsd2.jpg

Jhardycopy.jpg

44copy.jpg

hhhpsdcopy.png

KANEpsdcopy.png

robvandamcopy.png

ccagecopy-1.jpg

famous22copy.png

cenavector3.jpg

mechanicallove1copy.jpg

kanem5copy.jpg

evils3copy.jpg

Paullondon2.jpg

fam1copy.jpg

16-march-2008 update:
hhh1copy-1.jpg

update 22-March 2008
jericho1.jpg

ratedtko2.jpg

mysteriocopy.jpg

dxpsdcopy.jpg

randy1copy.jpg

Updated 30-3-2008

levicopy.jpg

sandmanpsd2.jpg

newjericho.png

mvppsdcopy.jpg

flavpsdcopy.jpg

MCMGcopy.jpg

cmpunk2copy.png

monkey3.jpg

Updated 8th April 2008

danielspostercopy.jpg

feudoftheyearcopy.jpg

kimcopy.jpg

maccopy.jpg

tsscopy.jpg

mitoncopy.jpg

carlito1copy.jpg

therockcopy.jpg

ortoncopy.jpg

hardyscopy.jpg

Randy1copy-1.jpg

Update: 21st October 2008

DHSmithWScopy.jpg

EdgeWs2copy.jpg

BryanWS2.jpg

GibsonWS2.jpg

scarletWScopy.jpg

THEcolonsWScopy.jpg

evolutioncopy.jpg

ramonWScopy.jpg

batistaWScopy.jpg

cenaWS.jpg

One question brother, where do you get your C4D's?
Those sigs are pretty good, the first one of Chris Jericho looks really good, the PSD is blended well and the background is good but the text is really unclear, I had to see it close to figure out what it actually said and that "WS" stands out, we know it's yours :shifty: but if that WS was put together with the psd it would have looked better, good work though 8/10. I'll comment on other sigs later on, and do tell me where you get your C4D's from alright?

Br3ndis

Reaction score
Most of, what bodders me, it`s the size of your sigs-they`re too big IMO.
The best ones wolds be Edge, Christian Cage and Cena(nice vectors). The last 2 are really poor :D

Wrestling Station

One question brother, where do you get your C4D's?
Those sigs are pretty good, the first one of Chris Jericho looks really good, the PSD is blended well and the background is good but the text is really unclear, I had to see it close to figure out what it actually said and that "WS" stands out, we know it's yours :shifty: but if that WS was put together with the psd it would have looked better, good work though 8/10. I'll comment on other sigs later on, and do tell me where you get your C4D's from alright?
ok, i use several brushes, combine them, remove the ugly parts, add some effects to them, filters etc.. then viola!
Most of, what bodders me, it`s the size of your sigs-they`re too big IMO.
The best ones wolds be Edge, Christian Cage and Cena(nice vectors). The last 2 are really poor :D
yes thats true, the last two are the least favourites.
How do you blend so well? The Y2J sig is great, well they all are.
I blend as everyone would blend. Take any photo you want, give it sometime and effort when blending. You can use 3 ways to cut the psd.
1-Pen tool
2-Marquee tool
3-Eraser

To blend, well, it depends on the sig and the effects used, every theme and colors used need a different touch of blending to it to match the concept and the overall/ outcome of the sig. I dont do a one technique of blending, i actually take alot of time when blending and cutting.

Agent

Reaction score
Wrestling Station, I've got a question. I'm currently a mod at another forum, and some guy there posted a banner shop using your banners. I noticed the WS initials and immedeatly closed the thread. Just wondering if that was you or not.

The users name is
The Anigma

Please let me know ASAP. Thanks

Wrestling Station

^ lol im 24 years old, so im no where near being a little brother! lol. :nonono: and your nickname tells alot about grudge eh? lol.

anyway, link me please just to make sure that its my graphics that has been stolen.

Final Verdict

Reaction score
Well he originally advertised on our site, and I thought he was in charge over. I guess I was used to the admin adv spammers I thought he was another. I was wrong its a nice place here, and I can't change my user name.

On to topic, I can't pm you I don't have privaleges to. I'll just assume he does not have permission to act as if those banners that exactly match yours are his to offer others and claim that he made most of them.

Thanks for your time.

Wrestling Station

we know what will happen to someone ripping off sigs eh? :shifty:..

and yes, thank you for letting me know about this, thanks God i always add "WS" to all my work, so that was good.

You just need 5 posts i think to have the ability to PM.

Agent

Reaction score
See, I knew he stole this. He first makes 2 threads requesting graphics and then he makes a banner shop?

He was either trying to make a name for himself or he wanted to get a mod spot. Either way he's an idiot for writing this

I'm not taking requests for awhile since I have too much work, exams, my girlfriend, my btb, ext.

But right now what I will do is post up some GFX's I make for fun...
Also, my little bro might post some his alter ego is Wrestling Station so if you see a WS on there its from me but if it says WS GFX its him..

LOL

Wrestling Station

^ROFL... thats gold right there! If i had a bro that actually do a BTB thingy, i would have killed him lol. I never knew that my graphics are that good for people to use them to get a mod spot lol.