• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame Discussion Thread

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Rikidozan should probably go in earlier but alas there's like zero footage of it.

While we're at it, Lou Thesz and Verne Gagne should also have some consideration for being the most popular and best wrestlers from the 50s and 60s.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Love for the ladies? Mickie James, Trish, Lita, I think honestly Mickie career overall is now more accomplished than theirs just for fact of other companies as well.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Gonna campaign for three people first I think someone that def deserves it for what they done in and out of the ring that is....

Diamond Dallas Page

The second is someone I don't think many people may think of right off the bat but considering the career he had and the impact he has had too

Mark Henry

Finally I think the man who has been the forefront of the very major storyline holding the damn wwe title on his shoulders for almost 4 years now and the man who help made three letters prominent with one brand

ECW

Paul Heyman

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH

Sabretooth

Thread 'The Wrestling Smarks Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame' https://wrestlingsmarks.com/threads/the-wrestling-smarks-pro-wrestling-hall-of-fame.110178/

Behold! The Class of 2023 has been enshrined into our illustrious institution. Gaze upon these legends and marvel at the splendor.

And then start thinking about who you want to see join these luminaries as part of the Class of 2024. It'll be here before you know it.
That took far longer than it should’ve but thanks :maury

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I didn't see a single person asking when it was gonna be updated so what was the rush? I doubt people even look at the shit until I bring it up somewhere :lol Quit your bitching for once in your goddamn life

Sabretooth

I didn't see a single person asking when it was gonna be updated so what was the rush? I doubt people even look at the shit until I bring it up somewhere :lol Quit your bitching for once in your goddamn life
I know I’m just pulling your cock