• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah I had Jericho on my list but changed him when I saw the full-time criteria. EC said he could still count bc it's a gray area, but I'd rather limit my own list to retired or part-time guys.

Petty

If You Smell....
He's full time, correct? I don't think he counts. Even if he's considered part time, as much as I'm a fan(all time favorite) I want to wait til he hangs them up to put him in. At least that's my opinion.

duh. You right. What was I thinking. My bad.

Sabretooth

Very good list. Went with the obvious picks because obvious picks are obvious lol. Macho Man wasn't even in my top ten tbh but I'm still happy he got in. I just don't rate him as highly as some other people. Hogan, Rock, and Austin were my top 3 so I'm good with that. I voted for Bruno as well so I'm kind of upset he barely missed out. I think he should have gone in this year and Macho Man gone in next year but I guess I can wait lol. I'm also never gonna complain about Ric Flair lol. I had him on my list of ten but not final five. My last guy was HBK, but he missed the cut too so oh well. I'm sure Bruno and Shawn are locks for next year so it is what it is.

Overall, a great first class.

Sabretooth

Nah I love Eddie, but when I started making my list, he was cut pretty early. Which did make me kinda sad, cutting down the last 5 or so was fuckin' terrible tho

I had him on mine lol. That's why I asked. My top 5 were on the final list though so I literally just kept the order.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I’m always going to advocate for Piper. His in ring skills weren’t the greatest, but, overall, one of the best in the business, not everyone can successfully play both a heel and face. I also give him huge credit for not being a bitch and using Piper’s Pit to help put people over. Upon meeting him, he really was a super nice guy that had intense passion for wrestling and understood what it meant to succeed.

I’ll also always advocate for the Honky Tonk Man, the greatest IC champ of all time. I don’t know anyone personally who even lists him as a favorite lol he’s always been my second favorite, I love heels, and he was (and still is) quite an asshole.

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
Now this years is done.... who did you guys put on your original list of ten?

Here's mine for anyone interested (Other than those that got in, this will be mine next year too).

1. Ric Flair
2. Hulk Hogan
3. Chris Jericho
4. Steve Austin
5. The Rock
6. Eddie Guerrerro
7. Mr Perfect Curt Hennig
8. Shawn Michaels
9. Sting
10. The Steiner Brothers

Sabretooth

1. Stone Cold
2. Hulk Hogan
3. The Rock
4. Bruno Sammartino
5. Shawn Michaels
6. The Undertaker
7. Eddie Guerrero
8. Ric Flair
9. Sting
10. The Road Warriors

Chris

Dreams are Endless
  1. Ric Flair
  2. The Undertaker
  3. Roddy Piper
  4. Mick Foley
  5. The Rock
  6. Randy Savage
  7. Shawn Michaels
  8. Kurt Angle
  9. Andre the Giant
  10. Bret Hart
Jericho was originally 10th on my list but I replaced him with Hart.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
1. Bruno Sammartino
2. Hulk Hogan
3. Randy Savage
4. Ric Flair
5. Giant Baba
6. Antonio Inoki
7. Genichiro Tenryuu
8. Mitsuhara Misawa
9. Harley Race
10. Lou Thesz

@ me motherfuckers, you cannot say that isn't a worthy list.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Honorary mention goes to Rikidozan who none of us will ever vote but for historical purposes absolutely needs to go in, along with El Santo.