• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame 2023 Induction Ceremony

Sabretooth

Yeah he just didn’t talk about Muta that much. The speech is about Muta. Not all of Japan :lol

Anyway another very deserving pick. Not surprising considering his induction into the WWE Hall of Fame this year got him back in peoples minds.

Now I’m just pissed that Andre and Dusty aren’t gonna be inducted this year. There better be at least one of them or what the fuck

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Yeah he just didn’t talk about Muta that much. The speech is about Muta. Not all of Japan :lol

Anyway another very deserving pick. Not surprising considering his induction into the WWE Hall of Fame this year got him back in peoples minds.

Now I’m just pissed that Andre and Dusty aren’t gonna be inducted this year. There better be at least one of them or what the fuck
I think his retirement/tour had him in the minds of people who voted for him, more than the WWE HOF, which I think wasn't even announced until after this had already been voted on :lmao

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
But yeah, 5 inductees a year has its pros and cons. More exclusive, but you're gonna have snubs every year. The good thing is we won't be reaching to induct randos anytime soon. Unfortunate this year that only 1 of Andre, Dusty, Inoki, Briscoes, Kobashi or Misawa will go in... rest assured they'll all go in sooner or later though.

Sabretooth

But yeah, 5 inductees a year has its pros and cons. More exclusive, but you're gonna have snubs every year. The good thing is we won't be reaching to induct randos anytime soon. Unfortunate this year that only 1 of Andre, Dusty, Inoki, Briscoes, Kobashi or Misawa will go in... rest assured they'll all go in sooner or later though.
Well who was it?

Sabretooth

I think his retirement/tour had him in the minds of people who voted for him, more than the WWE HOF, which I think wasn't even announced until after this had already been voted on :lmao
I thought it was rumored for a while though.