• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Members as Pokemon?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
We have two bewears.

and @Sky

anime-pokemon.gif

Togekiss. Fairy type, so trans hecking rights, but also a flying type, and you can be nice on the surface, but Togekiss will Para flinch your ass and I have a feeling you would enjoy watching people suffer with it.
I do have a bit of a sadistic edge thank you for noticing

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I'd say my most "you don't get to have fun" moment in Pokémon was when I ran Umbreon in XD with a pure defensive set. Toxic, Confuse Ray and Protect, just let the opponent die

Rosie

Dark Side
I'm probably an Aipom of some sorts. A mischevious little creature he is

That or Impidimp

853eefefe549fab8e663532359684473b5e6a37f.gifv

I'd say my most "you don't get to have fun" moment in Pokémon was when I ran Umbreon in XD with a pure defensive set. Toxic, Confuse Ray and Protect, just let the opponent die

Once I beat my friends with a gimmicked set of a Simple Biberal set with Aqua Jet, Return, Amnesia, and curse. He had a slow special attacker, turn one amnesia, then cursed, he couldn't hurt me and I had leftovers, everything got killed.

Rosie

Dark Side
Oo someone do me :garrett

pokemon_legends_arceus_ursaluna.png

I'll go with Ursaluna, the evolution (in Hisui) of Ursaring. In the game its sense of smell helps you find items and as a predictions HOFer, you need a good nose for predictions, and since you like Jade, picked a Pokemon with some beef for a fan of a strong beefy woman.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RDK