• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Members as Pokemon?

Rosie

Dark Side
Seeing that I am in a Pokémon mood thanks to this amazing avatar of my Pokemon trainer I got from Art Fight, I got a dumb idea for a thread: If WS members were Pokemon/had a signature Pokemon that fit them, what would it be? Can be in terms of look, lore, personality, or vibes. For those gen-wunners, here is the national dex with all of them.

I'll start with a couple random ones I thought of:

@Nostradamus as

xatu-pokemon.gif

Xatu, a Pokemon known to predict the future, fitting with his nickname and his ability to predict shit.

@Patriot Pants as

1200px-628Braviary.png

Braviary, because Murica.

@Canadian Dragon

salamence.gif

Salamence. A dragon; flying high and is the result of Bagon's persistent dream to fly, but much like Salamence, you piss Jeff off he will be enraged.

Last one of my initial list:

@The Fourth Wall

UncommonCommonFiddlercrab-max-1mb.gif

Bewear. A strong bear obsessed with hugs. I think you can see what I mean from thst alone.

Rosie

Dark Side
And inb4 everyone would pick for me either Bidoof because beaver, Sylveon because of Candie + trans rights, or Zorua because of Ruby.