WS Fave Five Series~! - Movies of 1997

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
QmUfx61.gif

Not better the original but shit Scream 2 rules I feel. Sidney and gang having to survive College life from two Killers and I didn't expect Billy's Mother as a Killer love that twist when I first saw it because her Character was sprinkled during the Movie but she never gave off a Character to that point as someone who could be a Killer.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
The thing all those movies have in common is I've replayed them all several times over, and I end up enjoying them just as much as the first time. Liar Liar at one point I just kept playing the DVD over and over again, I loved it that much. Not only is it incredibly funny, but there's some really sweet heartfelt moments. Movie that makes you really think, whilst also being able to make you laugh at the same time. It's one of my favourite Jim Carrey roles.

I'd say Scream 2 is on par with the first movie in terms of quality, if not better in some aspects. I prefer the killer reveal of the first movie, but I think Sarah Michelle Gellar's death scene is one of my favourites in the entire series. She put on a hell of a performance, and you really root for her to survive. It's such a tense scene. I also always really liked the opening scene in the movie theater.

Face/Off is to me the perfect action movie. Doesn't take itself too seriously, but it's just a fun ass ride with two huge stars in the leading roles. Plenty of amazing moments, characters literally using golden guns in gunfights. I just find the whole thing incredibly entertaining. You can tell everybody had fun making the movie, and it really shows. I also dig the way the movie was shot, and how the action scenes are presented to the viewer. It's to me the peak of 90's action movies.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The thing all those movies have in common is I've replayed them all several times over, and I end up enjoying them just as much as the first time. Liar Liar at one point I just kept playing the DVD over and over again, I loved it that much. Not only is it incredibly funny, but there's some really sweet heartfelt moments. Movie that makes you really think, whilst also being able to make you laugh at the same time. It's one of my favourite Jim Carrey roles.

I'd say Scream 2 is on par with the first movie in terms of quality, if not better in some aspects. I prefer the killer reveal of the first movie, but I think Sarah Michelle Gellar's death scene is one of my favourites in the entire series. She put on a hell of a performance, and you really root for her to survive. It's such a tense scene. I also always really liked the opening scene in the movie theater.

Face/Off is to me the perfect action movie. Doesn't take itself too seriously, but it's just a fun ass ride with two huge stars in the leading roles. Plenty of amazing moments, characters literally using golden guns in gunfights. I just find the whole thing incredibly entertaining. You can tell everybody had fun making the movie, and it really shows. I also dig the way the movie was shot, and how the action scenes are presented to the viewer. It's to me the peak of 90's action movies.

Yeah Randy's Death man kills me every time in Scream 2. One of the most violent and finding out it was Mickey makes sense after their argument in Class it was even more personal for him.

Reactions: Death By Looch

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
When I first saw Chasing Amy I was a young Teenager in 2002 and it was at the time of course I was going through Puberty and starting to take interest in girls. You ever saw Films that you saw when you were younger than you watch it later and you understand it a whole lot better once you've gone through the trials those Characters went through?. Yeah when I was a kid the Movie's importance went over my head but once I became an Adult and had life hit me I totally got what the Movie was telling me when it came to relationships.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Can’t think of any others that could top Titanic so I’m genuinely interested for the top vote winner

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Remember watching Titanic for the first time, just wow. By the end of it I just couldn't stop thinking about it for days, it had such a profound effect. Such a lovely story with a lot of emotional moments. Adore the cast too.

Love this scene:

e2b4494fb07c98e0b737b3d1e59b037d433bf5dc.gifv

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler