WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Aye Chico, you ready for another spanking yet?

shutupchico

Reaction score
u better worry about winning your 1st round matchup, because u wouldn't see me till later on down the road, after i've already eliminated brandon.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Plus I'll probably have the #1 seed anyways

Was wondering how the fuck I'm winning FT % with Deandre shooting 11 of 31 this week, then noticed Harden and NIKOLA are a combined 74 for 89 in the last 7 days, what the fuck Mirotic, but I'll take it

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Plus I'll probably have the #1 seed anyways

Was wondering how the fuck I'm winning FT % with Deandre shooting 11 of 31 this week, then noticed Harden and NIKOLA are a combined 74 for 89 in the last 7 days, what the fuck Mirotic, but I'll take it
chuckle_zps2cb65db6.gif

Michael

Reaction score
Well, I've been keeping that 8th seed warm for weeks now, but looks like I'm making my way up into 7th.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
How the hell did we schedule 1 vs 2 in each division for next week?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Oh damn I didn't realize it got set up that way for both division was just paying attention to our matchup but that is amazing though.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
We literally have no idea what the bracket will look like because of the movement possibilities, you or me will be 1 or 3, the other division will be 2 and 4, and 5-8 is completely fluid.

shutupchico

Reaction score
ya know something, man.... i feel bad. yesterday when i annihilated ga, when i assassinated ga, when i beat ga within an inch of his life, and effectively ended his career, in one of the most lopsided matchups in league history, it should've been a good time...but i felt guilt. u think about the fact that he used to be one of the powerhouses in this league, the only team who developed a minor league system, and even served a stint as commish... and now,look at him. he's withered away like a rotten carcus. nothing more than a punchline. beat down, and broken. it goes to show ya about the competitiveness in this league. the grit and grind it takes to survive wears on everyone, and after 6 years, it's put ga out of commission. seriously, somebody put this smurf on dialysis, and give him a few more good years before he croaks. and my opponent next week, might as well put them on dialysis too.

Reactions: PHX

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
ya know something, man.... i feel bad. yesterday when i annihilated ga, when i assassinated ga, when i beat ga within an inch of his life, and effectively ended his career, in one of the most lopsided matchups in league history, it should've been a good time...but i felt guilt. u think about the fact that he used to be one of the powerhouses in this league, the only team who developed a minor league system, and even served a stint as commish... and now,look at him. he's withered away like a rotten carcus. nothing more than a punchline. beat down, and broken. it goes to show ya about the competitiveness in this league. the grit and grind it takes to survive wears on everyone, and after 6 years, it's put ga out of commission. seriously, somebody put this smurf on dialysis, and give him a few more good years before he croaks. and my opponent next week, might as well put them on dialysis too.

You realize I would probably be the 1 seed in the league if I had a certain player actually play.

But yeah - you retired GA.

I'm done.

shutupchico

Reaction score
that's when gm skills come into play though. u should've moved durant a long time ago.

shutupchico

Reaction score
who wants to play catch up? u do what u gotta do, when u gotta do it.

Knicksh20b

Reaction score
Damn I died with my team during the trade deadline but I'm back now.

Nah, just kidding, just had some company meetings. Couldn't get on, but more active now.

Michael

Reaction score
I know it's still early but at this rate I'm gonna finish with the 6th seed lmfao, I think that's a big jump, especially considering how this team had fuck all and was in 12th or something before I took over.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i'm cool with the 4th seed. i'll either get to dethrone the champ, or get revenge on st for beating me in the playoffs a few years ago. now it's time to gameplan.