WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
lolsuns.

at least they got knight, but he's just going to be annoyed like dragic was by having to switch up his entire role. he might still do well as a 2 though since he is more of a combo guard than dragic was.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
That last 15 deadline minutes was a blur, absolute.

All I know is the heat and okc became a 2k team again, but I don't know what happens with rest in reality, fantasy, or 2k.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
lolsuns.

at least they got knight, but he's just going to be annoyed like dragic was by having to switch up his entire role. he might still do well as a 2 though since he is more of a combo guard than dragic was.
The thing is knights their bitch unless he takes a QO as he is restricted. They will make him do the Bledsoe song and dance. I get it from the bucks though as they get to match Middleton now this summer. I don't know who is the bench pg for Phoenix, but I'm hoping Knight just slides down and Gerald Green gets 20 plus minutes a night.

Showtime

Reaction score
there's no way they're going to start green over knight, or at least they shouldn't. knight was single handedly leading the bucks to the playoffs, granted it was the east, but he has put in some serious work in this season and even last.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah Knight is going to play the 2 spot I'm pretty sure I just don't understand the point of all that trading that happened besides granting Dragic request to be traded. Trading Thomas just was dumb to me and wasn't needed.

shutupchico

Reaction score
ff is fuckin up my plans. GODDAMN! i need a timetable on this motherfuckin injury.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah Knight is going to play the 2 spot I'm pretty sure I just don't understand the point of all that trading that happened besides granting Dragic request to be traded. Trading Thomas just was dumb to me and wasn't needed.
I meant do what LA was doing with Lamar, Pau, and Bynum. I want to see the two of Bledsoe and Knight start, but green sub in for both of them. That means Knig plays 10 or so pg minutes a night which is where he's at his best

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Thomas wanted to start if you listened to SAS on espn radio. He got pissed with being shopped to appease dragon and wanted to start of he stayed. I would have loved to see them try to start both of them for the luls, and because that would have reminded me of the jail blazers with Stoudemire and Anderson.

I really don't get Boston though. Thomas, Smart, Bradley, and Turner is a wtf.

I'm glad KG and Prince can retire where it began though and I think they both help as well. To me KG will help Minny close on a high nite and finish strong to build momentum and teach Rubio and wiggins about winning and being ready, which Love and Kevin Martin can't or couldn't speak on. Prince makes hem a playoff team IMO when it comes to Detroit, in fact I think Jennings gets dealt sadly and I can see la knocking their during draft night with the rockets pick as they will have two firsts and two seconds this draft (they tried to trade for him during the post smith run).

But damn you got to tip your hat to Riley. As bad as losing LeBron was and giving granger that contract, he pulled it out his ass. He found Whiteside, traded for Dragic which gives him bird rights, got wade on a cheaper deal, got Deng, got a cheaper Haslem and Birdman, and Chalmers will be their sixth man. Riley is that ninja

OKC also improved their depth greatly. If this was years ago, I would have screamed perk gets bought out and returns to top it off. Now that he can't return, I think he heads to the clips with the trash that is Baby and Hawes, but I wouldn't rule Dallas out

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score
tbf, the heat also dont have a first round pick until 2019. that's never a good thing.

he also didn't get birdman for cheap either, tbf.

he did a good job with what he had, i agree. it'll be interesting if dragic actually stays though.

Knicksh20b

Reaction score
Man screw this Sixers gm. I hope he gets the 5th pick of the draft.

My team is in an awful state right now. Just gotta ride it out.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
So Dragic wants to get traded cause he wants the ball in his hands more and wasn't a fan of he 3 guard sets. Goes to Miami and first game with them they run 3 guard sets :lmao D. Wade with no Bosh good luck to Dragic hoping to be the main one with ball handling responsibilities

shutupchico

Reaction score
ya know something... i tried to bite my tongue, i tried to wave it off, but no longer. sullinger, u fat, fecal, fundamentaless, fuckbag, lazy, 3 point launching landing in the ocean, smurf. toe fracture, and u quit on me? i made this guy a fuckin celebrity in this league with the ff brand i created. the merchandise we went 50/50 on, the t-shirts, the posters, the coasters, the toasters, the roasters, the holsters. i'm about to take the holster off right about now, and shoot that toe off. i hope u drown in a pool of cookie butter, u worthless tub of shit! let me say this, it was never really about ff. he wasn't in the long term plans. i knew that fatass wouldn't be able to hold up. u know who it's been about all along? the big o. the font of vermont(olynyk bought 80 tons of maple syrup there, and brought so much money into the state, they rewarded him with his own font, which can be found in every desktop/laptop purchased in the state of vermont), and the owner of the GOAT roast beef establishment, KELLY OLYNYK. if it wasn't for olynyk's injury, sullinger would be a glorified shavlik randolph by now. olynyk is the larry bird of this era in all honestly, and he's leading me to the championship. fuck u, sullinger.

Last edited:

GrapeApe

Reaction score
Side note, should definately just combine the 2 weeks around the ASG into one week now. With a week off, it's basically just 1 weeks worth of games, with maybe 1 extra game for everyone, since everyone played the day before and the day after everyone gets back.

Agreed.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i vote that we cancel the results of the last 2 weeks. i must've had 50 less players due to the scheduling atrocity. do what's best for business.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
i vote that we cancel the results of the last 2 weeks. i must've had 50 less players due to the scheduling atrocity. do what's best for business.
Actually when I just counted now we both had 22 players play this week so it was even lol.