• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

nggp75rotzeltvcj5zco.gif

Freaks and Greeks in action this week

PHX

Legacy Member
Had more to lose than to gain by playing my guys so just left em on the bench and take the 8-6 loss instead of the margin possibly being more than that.

Showtime

i only have 4 losses on the year, but i need lopez back to do some damage. that loss against chico was rough, but i think my team will be fine.

that griffin trade i did with psych worked out great even though tobias/reddick/anderson are all performing well. i reached like crazy on anderson, goddamn.

Ghetto Anthony

>lose FGM by 13
>FTM by 6
>3PTM by 1
>Points by 33
>OREB by 11
>ST by 8

>implying this matchup wouldn't have been 11-3 if Durant wasn't such a FUCKING PUSSY BECAUSE HES ON MY TEAM.

Cwalker

Have not been paying too much attention to the thread lately. Work been killing me. Gonna try and be active again. End the season on a decent note

Reactions: PHX

Showtime

i really hate playing against anthony davis. guy just goes off on me.

poor ga is missing out on MARTIN and GORDON. although both are injury prone players he should never have had in the first place.