• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

PHX

Legacy Member
I found this image of Mak on his last trip to LA. He met Jeanie, apparently.

1LXHzhE.png
Yea this is probably post of the week already. Leaving today actually so I could do the recap afterall but still would be cool if PSYCH did it.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Set my line up for the next week. Been pretty damn busy and today will be no exception. I'll catch up as soon as I can.

SAIYANS

i regret trading tobias harris to psych so much. the one part of that fucking deal, i should have sent a counter offer. :no:
That part of the deal is great. He's played his ass off and will get that Hayward/Bledsoe/Parsons money this summer

shutupchico

thanks, man. i don't think it will ever reach the heights of tick, or be ripped off as many times as the assassin, but i agree, it's up there.

SAIYANS

:TI: @ Cwalker

Another night with 20 threes made
- Kobe 5,
- Korver 4
- Ryan and JR 3
- Green and Kanter 2
- Tobias w/ 1

Everyone in double digits for 150pts and counting with 36ftm

Notorious

FOURNIER DA GAWD

Now I only hope that when Vic comes back he doesn't kill all his value (Which will happen but a guy can hope)

Showtime

kind of really maD that fournier and reggie jackson are having career weeks(100+ points in 4 games is absurd) and cp3/griffin only have 2 games this week. FUCK smurf. how am i supposed to compete against that?