• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

GrapeApe

I was told you guys might need another manager. If so I am available. If not that's cool too.

Screwzoo has my email if you do. I've already ranked players in yahoo so it wouldn't take much time for me to be ready for a draft.

LaBrandon Aldridge

RE: IYF

We did a Fantasy Football draft on WF and he no-showed that completely. We even waited a few days for him. I don't know if I've seen him post since.

PHX

Legacy Member
I was told you guys might need another manager. If so I am available. If not that's cool too.

Screwzoo has my email if you do. I've already ranked players in yahoo so it wouldn't take much time for me to be ready for a draft.
We might the way it is looking with InYourFace so you'll probably end up replacing at this rate so stick around.

PHX

Legacy Member
RE: IYF

We did a Fantasy Football draft on WF and he no-showed that completely. We even waited a few days for him. I don't know if I've seen him post since.
How long ago was that like over a month ago? That's not a good sign he's usually pretty consistent as far as showing up for drafts and being active.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I'll trade my 13th and 16th picks to move up a bit since I got a pretty lousy startin' position. I don't know if I'm gonna be back home until the draft starts though.

shutupchico

o shit. i know u wanna be in the presence of a draft expert. i know u wanna see how the inner workings of a bball mind maestro work first hand, but you're gonna have to go at it alone. groceries are being pushed aside today, i'm focused on the task at hand.