WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Until week 12 to break my old record for consecutive loses to open a season, right?

shutupchico

Reaction score
ya know what, man, i gotta admit it, i got a bi polar team. sky high one week, kicking ass, down in the dumps the next as we crash . now this is the up week, so we know that taking care of ga is just a formality, he's got no chance... but what happens next week? 1 thing about me, i keep my finger on the pulse. i can't let my team stay sick like this, and just sneak in to the playoffs. that's why i brought mo in. yall don't know, but dr. mo got his medical license from the board of directors in 07. he's got the meds, and he ain't gotta duck all the feds. next monday the dosing begins. if delonte had the dr mo hookup he'd still be in the league.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Week 7 recap:

Headlines of the week

When will GA win?: This was the most confident he had been in the young season so far but that did not translate into a victory resulting in his 7th straight loss this year. So the question is when will he pick up his first win? His next matchup is against a opponent who is coming off a lost to the 12th rank team in the league so maybe he'll catch the chuckers at the right time to pick up a win. For a team owner who was in the finals not too long ago this surely is a big fall from grace that is going to be tough to recover from.

On the path to repeating: Notorious season so far almost is mirroring his championship season from last year. It didn't seem like at first glance that his team would be one of the top squads in the league but guys like Fournier, Reggie Jackson and more being surprises have paid off. It is still early in the season so his season can always turn around for the worse but for now his team looks like they're ready to return to the finals.

Chef Curry's Pot with impressive debut: Taking over a team that he didn't draft making a few minor moves and it turned into a nice 10-4 victory over the 4th rank team in the league. This team looked pretty nice on paper just needed a different owner to actually run the team.

Run N Gun #1: Sitting at 5-1-1 Run N Gun is currently the best team in the league anchored behind Lillard, Drummond, Bledsoe and others. Besides the big names key contributors who have went under the radar are guys like Amare, Olynyk and Danny Green. Each of Run N Gun's wins have been at least by 4 categories so far so not only is this team winning but winning in convincing fashion each time.

Anthony Davis hurt = trouble for Formidable?: He might not miss too many games but just going a few games without the best player in fantasy basketball easily could be the difference between a 9-5 win and a 5-9 loss. If there was ever a player in fantasy that could carry a team Davis is that guy as formidable is sitting in 3rd place right.

Fun stats so far in the season:
Run N Gun has not lost in total rebounding or defensive rebounding this year so far at 7 and 0. Turnovers are a different story as Run N Gun has not won turnovers once this year.

Fournier's Ponytail is currently undefeated in points this year as well as FGM

Winning FT% might not be the best thing in the world considering the 10th through 13th team in the leagie are leading in that stat.

Upset of the week prediction: Showtime beats Formidable
Surprise performer of the week prediction: Giannis Antetokounmpo
Stat prediction of the week: Z-Bo will have only one double digit rebounding game this week.

Reactions: Michael

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
And the fuck you say about Zbo? You question his ability to get zbounds?

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
He said Z-bo gonna ze-ro, can't you read?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
9 rebounds is still good

shutupchico

Reaction score
hill returns next week, but more importantly, dr. mo makes his debut, TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Who?

RIP SIDE SHOW BOB BTW, was there in person for the mugging, and Kaman getting time off for having a kid during an important injury will only aggravate things, guess Joel Freeland is the pick up there.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
9 rebounds is still good
Its the principle. He has 4 games and you're essentially saying he won't double double but once. That's some bs

Knicksh20b

Reaction score
I've tied my future in this league to the Sacramento Kings...

yea I'm screwed.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler