WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Knicksh20b

Reaction score
I'm against contraction. No way to make it fair, in my opinion.

shutupchico

Reaction score
we're not having any contractions. go have a baby if u want a contraction. this is just one of psychs wacky ideas we shoot down... he has a few every year.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
WEEK IN REVIEW

-----------

(11)Saiyans vs Cwalker (3)
2e1ccwx.png

vegeta-kills-pui-pui-o.gif

This matchup could only be described as a rape. The fact is my team throughout enjoyed toying with his rag tag troops led by Curry. Delving into the numbers the losers were beaten by a margin of over 200pts, 100rebs, 50fts, 70fgm, and double the amount of 3s made. True massacre.

Best Move - The trades that set up these margins of victory, which were all thanks to Showtime giving me Tobias Harris

Worst Move - keeping Randy Foye on your team for this week

MVP - 4 headed volume monster of Kobe, Korver, Anderson, Tobias which conversely would have still had a chance to beat his squad

----------------

(9) PHX vs Aid (5)
2qdwjye.png

tumblr_mazppmMIo81r4my8ko1_500.gif

This matchup was a virtual stalemate most the week between two evenly matched feather weights. The team of sheer brutes in Bron, Al, and Gortat fell short vs the finesse, agility, and poise of the former champ and commissioner.

Best Move - moving Rose hobbled ass

Worst Move - waiting on Jose has resulted in any possibility of winning a matchup saying oh see ya later

MVP - LeBron James

-------------

(7) chico vs IYF (6)
15zqnwx.png

howhigh.gif

A stoner got by another week in life with minimal effort or worry mostly because IYF doesn't seem to give a fuck about winning. He calls himself the Love Show but can't set a muthafuckin lineup. If he doesn't step up he shall soon be booted out as love don't live here anymo

Best Move - stashing the Swagnificent Nick Young who will easily come back next week and be the second best player on a struggling lakers team.

Worst move - how does Kanters ass taste Chico?

MVP - no player balled harder in this matchup than Klay with 93pts, 15 threes, and a number of other lil goodies

-------------

(6) Stax vs Brandun (8)
23h39zd.png

2500.gif

I know he feels dirty like a cheap $2 hooker every time he gives his heart to these Magic big men. First Shaq, then Dwight who he still has one night stands with, and now Vucevic. Truth be told Vucevic carried Branduns team centered around bigs to yet another narrow margin of victory. He will be in every matchup off the strength of Dwight, Cousin, and Vucevic. Stax team is an interesting mix, that's gotten off to a good start vs weak competition; its time for him to fall to the back of the pack.

Best Move - streaming to win categories, its risky and semi cheap, but no one does it better than this guy brandun at the local thrift store

Worst move - stax not making any moves.

MVP - Vucevic and Jennings, had he not played so un chucker like, this match would have been an easy W for brandun

----------

(1) Prof vs Brye (13)
24xm615.png

785400.gif

Hello everybody and welcome to wwe superstars on the wwe network. In this corner we have Zack Ryder and in this corner we have Titus ONeal. *** crickets****

Best Move - n/a all you had to do was kick back and enjoy the bye week that is facing Kif

Worst move - Kifs rap career

MVP - Carmelo, if carrying the Knicks won't break his back, I'm damn sure carrying Kif will

----------

(4) Showtime vs Notorious (10)
17xo29.png

tumblr_mhdr5e7uQs1s1popdo1_400.gif

Business as usual for an ole g in notorious. I'm really wondering why I let Showtime back in the league with a performance like this, c'mon man you're better than that. The dad thing is that every category he lost wasnt even winnable. I look at the team notorious put together and have to admit Fournier may be the toughest ponytail having son of a butch since Jason David Frank stepped on the scene in the 90s

Best Move - getting the 2 steals of the draft in Jackson and Fournier

Worst Move - event believing Iggy had enough game to make up for the loss of Tobias

MVP - Reggie and Evan, the starting back court kicked ass all week

------------

(4) GA vs Knicks (10)
28jfddw.png

tumblr_ma439m29oM1qgms2yo4_250.gif

That gif pretty much sums up GA and his hopes of mattering, hell he's making my lakers look good right now.

Best Move - being patient enough to stash mcw which will help in coming weeks and nights when wade takes one off

Worst move - ga not selling my wigga for spare parts

MVP - former teammates in real life and both on total opposite ends of the spectrum since they split up. Paul Milsap is helping a good team be relevant as seen with his 84pts and 37revs vs Hayward who is wasting away in the slums while still playing hard.

------
Predictions

• SAIYANS breaks 800pts
  • Cwalker gets a W
  • GA trades Hayward
  • Mak ties this week
  • Brandun loses
  • IYF is amnestied

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Nice twist adding the gifs to it I like it. Earned points with me using TNMT for my matchup but fuck you with that featherweight shit.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
That Facebook post smurf /// lmao

Reactions: PHX

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I didn't realize this place didn't do attachments ... had to put the scoreboards on tinypic to complete the write-ups ffs

Showtime

Reaction score
smurf please, i knew tobias was going to be huge. i cut myself every day over that shit, i got too caught up in the IGGY. :(

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
The rape stops this week...hopefully...

Maybe...

shutupchico

Reaction score
geez, had the week even ended yet by the time psych posted the recap? smurf acting like he works for the globe, and got a deadline. good shit though... fuck kanter.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Gonna have to deal with Davis 3 more times this week smh.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler