• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

SAL

I don't even get to stream properly this week, I'm too busy clearing injured assholes off my roster.

SAL

Let's see, I'm sweating it out against the guy I'm facing and I'd be crushing the other two if I were facing them instead. Sounds familiar.

OH AND ANTHONY DAVIS IS DEAD

Last edited:

Showtime

Damn injuries biting me at the wrong time. First Kyrie, then Pau, now Isaiah. Gonna be hard to comeback

you should have cut them a long time ago brah. hopefully you learned this for next year, but you dont keep any injured players during the playoffs. ever. cut them and move on.

you and PHX made the same idiotic mistake and deserve to lose for it.

PHX

Legacy Member
What are you talking about Dwight's injury at the time was a day to day thing was no way I could cut him at the time. I simply lost because I made the wrong adds and should have picked up Mayo and Hill for Sunday.

SAL

This is gonna be a crazy finish Noto. I'm hoping I've got the horses to keep the O-Reb lead (or tie; I think I have the tiebreaker?)

Notorious

Yeah seems like it's gonna come down to OREB's. Whoever wins that will likely win the matchup.

I have Brother Love going today so hopefully he can have a great game.

SAL

Great work on the offensive glass you FUCKING ASSHOLES

1Dkmmhv.gif