WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
ESPNSteinLine: Doc Rivers just announced that Chris Paul is likely out three to five weeks at the least with a separated shoulder -
Which is why I rushed my ass to go pick up Darren Collison asap before anyone else could.
My reaction to PSYCH trading Kobe was
wee-bey-gif.gif

PSYCH finally choosing winning over cuffing his favorites. Don't really get this from Sal's side of it but he is one of the team's in this league who could gamble on Kobe.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
:batista: Ultimate decision sealer was this makes me a playoff team and gets rid of Showtime

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Just better hope Boogie doesn't do his usual get himself suspended act.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Well Kanter had a huge game on my bench tonight haha.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Showtime

Reaction score
aw man psych traded kobe for cousins? ah well this will at least be a fun last year.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

shutupchico

Reaction score
Chico, Ridnour for Deng. I know I know, I'm losing this by a lot, but I just want you to get YOUR GUY back. It's the right thing to do and I'm willing to take a loss on this trade just for you. You would do the same...for all of us...with Ridnour.

lol'd. don't worry, you'll do fine with luke on your team. i'll have to pass though, seeing as how i just made the GOAT pick up in marshall, i don't really have the use for another point guard right now.

shutupchico

Reaction score
unless someone wants to trade me a good pg for crawford.

SAL

Reaction score
Four things here:

1. I'm better equipped than any team in the league to take on an injured player. I don't care what seed I have when the playoffs start.

2. Cousins is still a big risk. There are the problems everybody already knows about, there's the likelihood they shut him down if anything goes wrong on the injury front, and he's already got 10 technical fouls this year so he'll probably be losing playoff games to suspension. Maybe I could have sold higher, but that takes me to #3.

3. How the hell am I supposed to resist getting Kobe Bryant from notPSYCH? If the forum didn't fuck up, now I could find and quote all his nonsense posts about how teams should treat their veterans with respect.

4. This is going to (a) help a shitty team make the playoffs and (b) make SHOWTIME leave the league? Bonus!

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Four things here:

1. I'm better equipped than any team in the league to take on an injured player. I don't care what seed I have when the playoffs start.

2. Cousins is still a big risk. There are the problems everybody already knows about, there's the likelihood they shut him down if anything goes wrong on the injury front, and he's already got 10 technical fouls this year so he'll probably be losing playoff games to suspension. Maybe I could have sold higher, but that takes me to #3.

3. How the hell am I supposed to resist getting Kobe Bryant from notPSYCH? If the forum didn't fuck up, now I could find and quote all his nonsense posts about how teams should treat their veterans with respect.

4. This is going to (a) help a shitty team make the playoffs and (b) make SHOWTIME leave the league? Bonus!

dis smurf talks about Cousins being a big risk, while trading for Kobe? LOL