• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

Ghetto Anthony

Another matchup lost because my opponent clearly has more people playing than me.

Full lineup on Sunday while I have 2 people. Makes no god damn sense.

SAIYANS

Another matchup lost because my opponent clearly has more people playing than me.

Full lineup on Sunday while I have 2 people. Makes no god damn sense.
heres%20where%20id%20put%20it.gif

Showtime

can we do something about stax/aid? i could probably just tell aid to fix his rosters, but stax literally tanked the year and made no effort.

you know who would have made a effort/made the league entertaining/DONE SHIT. Canadian. someone that brandon had no desire to bring over because he's a fucking smurf. pls dont allow him to get anywhere near the commish shit as he has no idea what he's doing.

SAIYANS

I said cut 2 teams because they likely wouldn't be active ... Don't preach to me.

And as for stax, he basically told me weeks ago he was waiting on rondo to assess his roster

Showtime

I know what he said, but this is ridiculous. He's holding onto McGee when he already has a ton of other injuries.

SAIYANS

I don't get that unless if he fighters he's not winning until rondo comes back anyhow. Ersan just returned. I still say it should be 12 teams, not 14:bob:

shutupchico

can we do something about stax/aid? i could probably just tell aid to fix his rosters, but stax literally tanked the year and made no effort.

you know who would have made a effort/made the league entertaining/DONE SHIT. Canadian. someone that brandon had no desire to bring over because he's a fucking smurf. pls dont allow him to get anywhere near the commish shit as he has no idea what he's doing.

smurf u were just defending aid last week. i think he might be big red in disguise, actually nevermind, big red set his lineups. yep, canadian should've got in, always good to have active bottom teams. he could've filled p1's shoes, minus the suicide.