• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

Showtime

I think Brandon is bad at fantasy basketball because he knows shit all about basketball. :kobe2:

edit: what the fuck did you guys change the kobe smiley codes to?

Showtime

Says the dude who thinks the Thunder would be better if they didn't have Durant as opposed to not having Westbrook. LOL

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm right on that. You see how they're playing right now you fucking moron? Holy shit you think you're right. :lol

LAUGHING. A LOT.

They're whole team is shitting the bed against the Bobcats. Why? It's just Westbrook missing. Oh wait, A PLAY MAKER MEANS FAR MORE TO A TEAM THAN A SCORER(for any team that doesn't have a good passing system/scheme in place). Ya dipshit.

Showtime

They're up 11?

lel, not wrong on anything. My point will be hammered in over the 6 six weeks. Like it should have been hammered in last year's playoffs and the first two games of this season.

And SAL do you really think I'm trading WestGOD man? Come on, smurf is one of my favorite players in the league. UNTOUCHABLE(well at least not for Turner).

Notorious

How will that prove your point? Is your point that the Thunder are worse without Westbrook than they are with him? Because I'm pretty sure 100% of people agree with you on that.

We've really never seen Durant miss significant time and Westbrook left on his own. When Durant did miss 5 games or so a few seasons ago both James Harden & Jeff Green were still on the team. Whether the Thunder "struggle" or not for these next 6 weeks without Westbrook won't prove anything you said as we've never seen the Thunder play with just Westbrook.

Reactions: PHX