• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

SAIYANS

:kobe: Chico say my smurf ain't bout that life:

Years ago, upon returning from the horror flick Saw II, Bryant described for Lakers trainer Gary Vitti a scene in which a victim awakens to find a contraption locked around his neck lined with nails pointed at his head. A videotape explains that the victim can unlock the device with a key, but it has been surgically implanted behind his right eye, and he can only extract it with a scalpel. He has a minute before it closes over his face and kills him. "I think I could get that key," Bryant said.

"I believe you," Vitti replied.

Team PSYCH gon give him some Vicks, Tussin, and Ice for that Achilles fool :kobe2:

LaBrandon Aldridge

When I said I wasn't serious, I meant I wasn't serious about offering you Pek. The fact that you actually turned that down, I find humorous.

We both know that Gordon will be more famine than feast with Burke out.

SAIYANS

When I said I wasn't serious, I meant I wasn't serious about offering you Pek. The fact that you actually turned that down, I find humorous.

We both know that Gordon will be more famine than feast with Burke out.
I doubt it. He won't have wait for the ball. He will just look to score and make things happen. Burkes loss hurts the bigs more.

I am expecting him to have similar numbers to Parsons

Last edited: